Average Critical Damage Calculator

Hello! The Italian community is happy to present a new web tool for the calculation of the average DPS considering the critical.

DPSCalculator.jpg

Average Critical Damage Calculator

Good fun!

we already had that

[Tool](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/27308-critical-damage-to-damage-per-second-calculator-simple/)

Spoil :

I’ll soon release an app (not an excel) where I scraped all ships/modules info, and you can create your build freely, and have real values. 

I apologize for redundant tool, but for some reasons some weapons are incompatible with the equation used in this excel tool.

And we looked for a method that fits generically to all cases, including future weapons without the need to update it.

33 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Spoil :

I’ll soon release an app (not an excel) where I scraped all ships/modules info, and you can create your build freely, and have real values. 

Very very interesting, we really like these things. (save, give and load a build)

6 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Spoil :

06588567f5bf0b57bcd5389328d7d35c.jpg

7 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Spoil :

that gonna be a huge pain in the arse to maintain ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

10 hours ago, Swifter43021 said:

Spoil :

Suggestion: add the values into a db server so it can be easily updated.

For which systems are you creating the app?

I made a script that extract all info from the wiki and store them into a json file.  

Then put that json file in the root of the app folder, and all ships, mods, everything are up to date. 

Same goes for ships/modules icons. 

Maintain the wiki and it will maintain this app ![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

App made with Unity. Because I have no server and it’s a framework that allow to compile the app on all platforms. 

I hope it serves it purpose, when is the release date, any ETA?

Feel free to suggest something if you think of a key feature. 

The core of the application is done (Data management). What’s missing is the User Interface which display all these informations. 

For now the key features are :

• Select an existing ship in the ship tree, or create your virtual ship (slots/passives/role/…)

• Choose the implants associated to the ship

• Pick a gun, ammo, actives/passive mods, from mk1 to mk5, and have real time stats displayed. 

• Test input damage (How long you’ll take to die if you take X thermal and Y kinetic per second, or the opposite) by using either datas from another of your ship build, or datas manually specified, or both. Buff and crits and implants are taken into account. 

• Same with output damage. 

• Save your build into a file, and share this file so everyone can see your build on their app. 

I’m trying to make the UI as close as possible from the actual game so it’ll be easy to use. 

I think it’s everything you need right ?

It’ll be available within a week or two. 

Edit :

Oh, and I think of a translation tool too. 

Perhaps take a screenshot and make a landscape UI based on the mod slots on the screenie, idk im full of ideas if u need any, cant guarantee that they are any good tho lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

So I presume you are extracting data from Ru wiki? since none of the module/weapon data is on English version. Russkies filled all those numbers manually and did not really though out a good way of maintenance of all of that. I don’t see data for modules being presented on English wiki any time soon, hopefully we can work out a solution sooner or later with Akaurl to get that data from devs in a meaningful way. 

English wiki has better icons though ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

6 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

English wiki has better icons though ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

I can confirm that haha ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Actually I do a bit of everything. 

Some datas are from English wiki. 

And some comes from Google translate api  redirected to Russian wiki.