Aliens near Warpgates

ok i had to go through hell a second time now. 2 days ago i decided to fly with my fresh r10 ship from fed base to jericho. the whole trip took me 2 hours and 5 duplicators. the stupid thing and source of my rage is that in quite a lot of places the new hunters/predators/emitters are waaaaaay too close to the warpgates. i literally spawn and die after 9 seconds. sometimes thankfully the rng puts me on the far side of the gate and aliens, so that i can turn and run before they lock on me and kill me in 1 shot. more often however i spawn close to them and just get blasted. today i had to go through this again. yes i know use recon or tackler. whatever, i have only an engi as r10 ship. ever since the dn update all those new alien spawns litter the maps like mushrooms after rain. please move them away from the gates at least. thank you.

ok i had to go through hell a second time now. 2 days ago i decided to fly with my fresh r10 ship from fed base to jericho. the whole trip took me 2 hours and 5 duplicators. the stupid thing and source of my rage is that in quite a lot of places the new hunters/predators/emitters are waaaaaay too close to the warpgates. i literally spawn and die after 9 seconds. sometimes thankfully the rng puts me on the far side of the gate and aliens, so that i can turn and run before they lock on me and kill me in 1 shot. more often however i spawn close to them and just get blasted. today i had to go through this again. yes i know use recon or tackler. whatever, i have only an engi as r10 ship. ever since the dn update all those new alien spawns litter the maps like mushrooms after rain. please move them away from the gates at least. thank you.

Use any fighter (tackler are best) with a cruise engine or use any interceptor and run away.

Best time from station to station is made in a Fed recon with full speed build.

Remember to fill your cargo with fuel cans in the starting base, that way you will save a lot of time. You will need 3 cans IIRC.