Alien Pulsar Nerf.

I suggest that the alien pulsar needs a bit of a nerf,1200m range and multiple pulsars can affect you at a time together with a good amount of thermal damage might be a bit too much,the Predators have ~400m/s speed and also a guided main weapon,if you dont have some solid strafe or turn speed you wont be able to dodge those without cover,that can be dealt with ease but not the pulsar,you can’t dodge that,neither run from it.

Nobody cares about open space anymore…

Nobody cares about open space anymore…

What makes you so sure about that?Nobody cares about Leagues.In OS there are so many things you can do besides fighting T5 Capture the beacons.

What makes you so sure about that?Nobody cares about Leagues.In OS there are so many things you can do besides fighting T5 Capture the beacons.

Well, I can get all the mats I would get by farming 1 h in Os by playing 1h of PvP, which is funnier. ​When you don’t face a full team of destroyers + engies. 

Anyway, about the suggestion: yes, a little nerf is needed. 

Just add an active time limit and cooldown. The rest is fine

But really the pulsar isn’t the actual problem here. It is every other enemy’s weapon power and insane durability. The pulsar is not that much of an issue unless you are flying a poorly built interceptor, and even then all you have to do is fly a bit away. The real problems are insane enemy damage and durability. That’s what needs to be tweaked down.

The only place I have a problem killing the predator is solaris wasteland, due to sheer amount of aliens there. Single predator even with 2 hunters is not a problem even for tackler and properly built guard can tank that trio without issues.

Funny thing: They have a litte CD(1s or 2…) between the pulsars, but this is just insane, that they can spam it…

OMG not only people don’t wanna handle the players out there, now they wanna nerf the NPCs?!

:-( 

It’s more the problem with predators. Not the NPCs itself.
If you are skilled, you can kill a hunter fairly easy, but the predator has most times no weakness making it nearly impossible to kill w/o exploiting situations.

HAHAHA THIS :smiley:

Yes. Only 1 at a time, no bloody stacking. This should have been fixed a long time ago.

We have some plans for rebalancing Aliens in OS in the future. Will nerf some features probably, but not so much ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)