1:1 TRADE system

There should be a trade system implemented much like the current market system, but where players can trade items of equal value 1:1 without having to bother with the awful communication or market methods that we currently have.

So basically:

Player1: Hi I have (items worth 100GS) and am looking for (item worth 100GS).

Player2: *right-clicks Player1, then clicks “1:1 trade”* Here is (item worth 100GS) I would like (item you have that is worth 100GS)

Player1 and Player2: *Put respective items in trade slots, click “trade” and are both happy*

Much like steam trade system but with a little more moderation. (you can only trade items of equal minimum value)

Steam_Item_Trading.png.aa8f5ac27ae8f5f38c34c3482708b7b9.png

To be completely honest, trade should be free as long as both parties get items, but I know that people and devs will complain about some fabled “abuse” of the system where new players can obtain items without grinding their a$$es off, so I added the “must be equal minimum value” sh*t just to appease you.

Yes please… items for items would be better than items for gs.

Like warframe.

you’d have to establish a system of equivalency. one that clearly laid what specific kinds of items can be traded for which other items. Several question would have to be answered  such as how to rank items that are hard to get due to rarity vs ones that are just expensive.

24 minutes ago, spiderflea said:

you’d have to establish a system of equivalency. one that clearly laid what specific kinds of items can be traded for which other items. Several question would have to be answered  such as how to rank items that are hard to get due to rarity vs ones that are just expensive.

AKA: let the community make the list.

Honestly, the game needs to make mony in some areas. I think the current iteration is a very good solution. You can make sufficient amounts of gs without spening money, and yet the system encurages you to buy gs without being overly dependant on it.

Good idea, but why stop/limit to an equal value?

One example:

1. step one - you advertise in chat/trade about what you sell/buy;

2. you select multiple (!) items then click ‘trade’;

3. you write or select the name of the player - counterpart;

4. click ‘trade’;

5. the moment you click trade the GS from his account are locked; or transfered to you. If he does not have enough GS the trade is cancelled automatically and you get a message.

Very simple.

1 hour ago, DaCookiez said:

Good idea, but why stop/limit to an equal value?

One example:

1. step one - you advertise in chat/trade about what you sell/buy;

2. you select multiple (!) items then click ‘trade’;

3. you write or select the name of the player - counterpart;

4. click ‘trade’;

5. the moment you click trade the GS from his account are locked; or transfered to you. If he does not have enough GS the trade is cancelled automatically and you get a message.

Very simple.

The “trade” would NOT use GS. It isn’t a market, but a genuine TRADE.