We The People

1 minute ago, OwnageMaster said:

Which part? The Ze’ta node parts composition or the tax ?

Both actually, but there is no ETA as of now.

I hope they revert all the changes back to pre-update states, right now it is ridiculous.

Past weeks have been nothing but limits/caps, items via credits cost way higher, additional “tax” and the word is in brackets because the absurd
deduction of an X amount of gs from the buyer’s payment is called tax ! As if this is real trade zone and the local authorities impose duties, cheap tricks mildly speaking !

Not sure whether it is the devs, or a single person with Godly powers that making the lives of SC players, with pressure escalating on a weekly if not daily basis but I have the feeling pretty soon there wont much left to apply pressure on. Regardless of what the fancy post about the alleged earnings of some [I couldnt care less to be honest about how much players are earning], I can see that the additional “tax” aims at one thing : lower the intake so eventually players will buy GS from the website. There’s nothing wrong with that but spare us the hypocrisy, just state with an honest way the goal and no need to hide behind a bloated ego, it is really that apparent. The trade system was introduced, not by me or any other player but from those that run this game, for whatever reason…It really strikes me how long it took them to find it flawed after all this time [we are talking months and months] and for once more with a ninja move checkmate ! Remove the darn thing and lets get it over with, better still,  kick all the disagreeing players and keep  it online  for a close circle of players that glorify anything that is served.

In this life nothing can be taken for granted and this applies to this game and its player base. We have already lost a lot of players, I’ve deleted over 30 players from my friends list that were inactive for over 350 days. Why do some believe no matter what is served to the player base, they will tolerate it because there is  no alternative is beyond me.

17 hours ago, Genlee said:

I for one will not be paying anything into this game until there is a way i can level my Ze’Ta without having to do pvp

You can level up Ze’ta without playing PvP. Lots of PvE and boss raids are needed. 0 PvP.

17 hours ago, Genlee said:

when are you Devs going to understand not every one likes to play in a team or kill other players. 

Considering this game is designed to be played in a team, I think you are playing the wrong game ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

5 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

You can level up Ze’ta without playing PvP. Lots of PvE and boss raids are needed. 0 PvP.

Considering this game is designed to be played in a team, I think you are playing the wrong game ![:(](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/003j.png “:(”)

PvE =/= Spec Ops. If we were able to get Ze’Ta resources in PvE(as fixed reward based on level, not in stupid RNG loot) then there would be no objections.

Designed to be played in a team? Maybe, however this includes random teams, so Spec Ops are out out the question because they can be completed in coordinated wings, so again there are no valid options. Also, the chances for the rewards are completely random and non-viable anyway.

Anyway, OS and newest BR mode show that devs don’t see this game as “team only”. It’s more about ship classes, some classes are viable only in teams, some can handle easily solo.

Also, what happens in PvE sometimes feels like solo play, especially when you get like ~3k eff at the end when rest of your teammates have below 500 because they MM decided to give you players who just reached r2 and have no idea what to do.

7 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Anyway, OS and newest BR mode show that devs don’t see this game as "team only".

That and they don’t play their own game lol.

Have you SEEN how alpha the new game mode is? There are bugs and issues everywhere that could have been found by playing ONE match.

The fact that someone showed that you can win in ECM just by sitting huge distance away from safe zone is enough for me, lol. It’s not only that they don’t play it, they don’t even test it properly. Honestly I can’t understand why they even released a gamemode in state like that.

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 4:25 AM, OwnageMaster said:

Altho its pvp that I enjoy, and despite the fact that I’ve seen it underrated by the devs [its clear other game modes are favored] might worth the devs to do some research as to which trends are in the game atm. The game is already 6-7 years old and thing do change you know…