The History of Modern Times

hahaha and here I taught I was the last to notice it! ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”) we are getting old guys

Open Space updates, please. New discoveries, advanced tech to defend the Aliens. Uprisal!

Looks like a bigship is on the first image shooting at the deathstar.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Looks like a bigship is on the first image shooting at the deathstar.

Na because we can see that the death star is lighting up too

12 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Revenants?

Reavers!

Sounds like we have to face new Sentinel enemies and threats in the future in open space. And AI infected by biomorphs… may turn out to be a threat, too.

New Death-Star cov ops ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

It almost looks like the big death star looking thing is firing its laser at another big ship (maybe a elly dreadnought) and said big ship is returning fire

I feel a bit bad about Jericho, it’s like they get wipe out like nothing and it wasn’t like it was the first time they fought aliens… who did they really fight against? What are we about to face? Is mendes IX still there ?  ![:huh:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/huh.gif “:huh:”)

10 hours ago, ComradeJedus said:

It almost looks like the big death star looking thing is firing its laser at another big ship (maybe a elly dreadnought) and said big ship is returning fire

That what I saw too. We’ll see.

On 12/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, DeathWasp said:

Dont tease us please lol, just release the update been too excited over something new for ages. What i really love about this game is its “Lore” aspects, fun to read but cmon after like 5 teases just bring us the content!

Where is the update? I can’t see it, smell it, taste it!

according to history [once], there were 3 families (Mendez / Monolit / Sonex) and the mendez family together with base 9 built the last bastion.

the death of the mendez family means one DETRONIZATION of the current hierarchy of raiders and technologists [civil war]

Sentinels, whatever they mean, will be a branch of Mendez as well as fragments of other classes of pilots.

do you know the history of the federation and its assumptions? a repetition of what the alliance of the Federation and Jericho has done. Jericho was good and the Sentinel will be nice and hospitable too?

17 hours ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I feel a bit bad about Jericho, it’s like they get wipe out like nothing and it wasn’t like it was the first time they fought aliens… who did they really fight against? What are we about to face? Is mendes IX still there ?  ![:huh:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/huh.gif “:huh:”)

Me too. Maybe we find them as aliens or enemies because they are - and stay - infected by crystallid AI?

6 hours ago, STALOWY said:

according to history [once], there were 3 families (Mendez / Monolit / Sonex) and the mendez family together with base 9 built the last bastion.

the death of the mendez family means one DETRONIZATION of the current hierarchy of raiders and technologists [civil war]

Sentinels, whatever they mean, will be a branch of Mendez as well as fragments of other classes of pilots.

do you know the history of the federation and its assumptions? a repetition of what the alliance of the Federation and Jericho has done. Jericho was good and the Sentinel will be nice and hospitable too?

I could be that 4 factions (jer, fed, emp, ellyd) are too muc for SC? Maybe we end up with elly, fed, emp?