Taunt Contest (Discussion)

10 hours ago, Spongejohn said:

Bob! It seems my new taunt will be once again powered by you! XD

![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

When can we expect the results?

1 hour ago, GeMichi said:

When can we expect the results?

After it is finished? 

2 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

After it is finished? 

When is it finished?

The contest will close for submissions on December 1st and then after that it could be any matter of time before we see results. There are lots of taunts to review and the devs may or may not take their time.

“U wot m8?” has to make into the game,it just cannot be anything else,most of the “works” are almost alike to the taunts we already have in game,but we all know how it will still turn out in the end…

2 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

“U wot m8?” has to make into the game,it just cannot be anything else,most of the “works” are almost alike to the taunts we already have in game,but we all know how it will still turn out in the end…

Yup. Just use the word “Destroyer” or “Premium” in your taunt, and you’ll win  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

3 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Yup. Just use the word “Destroyer” or “Premium” in your taunt, and you’ll win  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

“Premium Destroyer will be buy by me cause you die.”

Bam,something better than the first place.

Better yet: “https://store.gaijin.net/storefront.php?skin_lang=en&category=StarConflict

Why is the submission thread not closed yet.

Also what’s the ETA on results? :3

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Why is the submission thread not closed yet.

Also what’s the ETA on results? :3

56990095.jpg

Probably until the next week,tops,there are many submissions and they need to filter out the ones that are too similar to the ones we currently have in game as a bunch of them really are,but do please consider choosing "U wot m8?"that would be great,imagine the possibilities…

Thanks everybody for participation! ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) The result will be revealed next week and we will be able to pick up from 20 new taunts on the next patch!

20?Dam,hopefully one of them is mine.

10 from here, 10 Russian. As I can tell you, there’s a lot of submissions to get through.

Half the chances,guess that will still be 0 then,gr8.

I really want mine :stuck_out_tongue:

Just in case the inevitable might happen:

Well i had to change mine when i saw so many people writing pretty much the same, i believe in you Britney, you can do it!

13 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Well i had to change mine when i saw so many people writing pretty much the same, i believe in you Britney, you can do it!

darn you! I clicked that!