Star Conflict OBT v.0.9.13 Discussion

anyone finnished “Chill” quest? for me only 10% fo kill count :frowning:

nvm that were just 2 battles like that

I can’t find how many artifact I have on the new interface.

The new interface is really great.

The new premium ship looks really interresting and have a badass design. Special mention for the Razor “TEH DRONE HAVE EVOLVE”.

The Mauler looks like a Graphic Card :smiley:

The Loki need his Brother “The Thor” (Best…Joke…Ever…)

I expected a Premium Guard… Now I’m sad, thanks Santa !

@Crusader S : 

I’m pretty sure that the Datas shows " The Crusader S is an Uderplayed Ship / This ship is dying faster than its Federation’s Counterpart (even with more theorical survavibility) / The average Efficiency in battle for this ship is lower than other ships".

What I see is : More Natural spread than other ships / Less mobility / Too much Burst ingame for its natural gameplay / Too many way to counter the Guard’s Mechanics / Can’t dodge like the Federation Guards / Bigger Hitbox / Have to wait longer to be completly repaired by an Engineer / More team dependent than its federation Counterpart.

Priest Bartle
Hull and shield strength increased by 10%
Ira Deus
Hull strength reduced by 16%
Crus A
Hull strength increased by 15%
Tormentor AE
Hull strength reduced by 14%
Inquisitor AE
Hull strength reduced by 13%

So, the Premium are buffed and the Normal version are Nerfed. 

Hahem.

I don’t remember how it’s called…

Second Point : 

Take the KWP Snowstorm mechanics, Remove the Healing part, Change dammages type to Thermal and Apply this on the Beam Cannon ! Thanks 

And now Angry Rakza Coming to town !

GIVE ME BACK THE INCOMMING DAMMAGE TYPE !

Seriously? How guard players are suppose to fly without this “MUST BE ACTIVATED” Informations? 

So what’s with the long range Radeon? That is hilarious lol. Are those ships meant to be a joke? Can’t say that they really fit in the game :confused:

I can’t find how many artifact I have on the new interface.

That is easy: just mouseover your credits and in a tooltip you will see all ov your currencies.

Added incoming damage display

Damage is displayed to the left of the central combat interface element

Digit colour matches damage colour

You can toggle damage display in game options, in HUD section

Please help a blind man, I cannot find this option…

Please help a blind man, I cannot find this option…

It seems that there was a mistake with this particular option, will be fixed a bit later. 

• Mission “Chill” doesn’t work for me either (not getting the kills)
  • “Rayon Glacial” is just plain OP, it can literally make you stop - especially when used by tacklers…
  • the currency thing is neat, but I too find it confusing that I can’t outright see my artefacts

Otherwise nice update /thumbsup

It seems that there was a mistake with this particular option, will be fixed a bit later. 

A bit later? Without any command to see the type of dammage we are tanking? 

And the /set cl_scrollCombatText 2 is not working anymore.

Great !

Edit : If I can stop have to play in “HARDCORE” while Flying my Guard That should be great !

• Mission “Chill” doesn’t work for me either (not getting the kills)

Same, tried both PVE and PVP and even different tiers, not a single kill counts. Hotfix needed.

You can now receive damage from “friendly fire” in “Sector conquest” mode

So  normally if a friendly is shooting at you it is to get your attention or some knucklehead just doing it as they are passing by.  Now if they hit you it will do damage ? 

Thats just asking for trolls

You can now receive damage from “friendly fire” in “Sector conquest” mode

So  normally if a friendly is shooting at you it is to get your attention or some knucklehead just doing it as they are passing by.  Now if they hit you it will do damage ? 

I think that is pretty much what it means.

I know in most occasions the friendly fire … just happens (as you mentioned: random shooting/attention) but I guess they want to get the Sector Conq mode as serious as possible.  It’s meant for “pros” anyway…

And I personally see the reason in that.

Omg why did I expect any thing go in my stocking. New ships to play in those hated 3v3s thanks also kinda insulted how the non corp players are forgotten and is it just me or did they give empire a 4t ship because esb , Russians and empire own 50!!! Sector / have t5s any way. WhAt are the devs doing why just why. … What am I doing … This space game will be no more than call of duty in space any way.

Omg why did I expect any thing go in my stocking. New ships to play in those hated 3v3s thanks also kinda insulted how the non corp players are forgotten and is it just me or did they give empire a 4t ship because esb , Russians and empire own 50!!! Sector / have t5s any way. WhAt are the devs doing why just why. … What am I doing … This space game will be no more than call of duty in space any way.

Honestly…

As much as I don’t like ESB in-game (no offense guys, you just scare me)  Also let me say that I personally DO NOT think the same of the new emp ship and have no probs with 3v3-ing either (can’t say I like it tho)

What did you think?  They are the players investing most money into the game, yes it is somewhere (a bit farther away) reasonable that the developers want to be nice to them. *shrug*

Yes, it’s not good that they neglect other players by doing this, but there not much you can do.  Business is an ugly thing.

New meta: Radeon Tacklers.

And Rakza, who except you flies guards these days anyway? xD

me at times

*slow clap*

Way to go in killing Jericho LRFs for good, devs.

AND Feds get no ships . I’m sorry but the non corp pilots deserve a way to fly in sq and end this shi y 3v3

The freeze beam is absolutely overpowered IMO, 67% slowing on something that doesn’t even need a recharge time is ridiculous, specially versus frigates! 

I see some players trying to fly them (Trying is the right word)

Edit : Flying the Reaper without Any informations about Dammages + Slowing Laser Of the OPness is just like playing in “HARDCORE MODE OF THE DOOMED HELL DURING THE ARMAGEDDON”