Remove aliens from PvAI

Just now, Koromac said:

I want R13-15 Coop. Would be less boring and more FUN!

I agree with this 100%.

[@Koromac](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/243485-koromac/) it was your idea. Make it a thing. GO!

“Remove aliens from PvsAI.”

Remove AI ultra buffs.

20 hours ago, Koromac said:

I want R13-15 Coop. Would be less boring and more FUN!

I have been asking this for along time. I am not sure why they haven’t allowed it yet. It probably has to do with loot. This would probably allow us top rank players to stay progressing again, and it is probably why.

15 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Remove AI ultra buffs.

As for the ai being all alien I hate it. I am ok with all ships allowed. 

t5 coop should be a thing. Give me reasons why it shouldn’t be because to me it doesn’t make sense. If someone wants to play coop instead of pvp then that’s on them man. I don’t ALWAYS want to play pvp and need a break from it even and the only other alternative for t5 is fukn pve which also I need a break from. Or OS ofc but I’m waiting for the rework.

‘Vulcan’ is nice in AI mode, try it. Especially on gargoyle.

I think a lot of people who keep saying “it’s easy, do this do that, it’s easy” are not getting the full picture here.

Did we all forget that the AI mode has only a % gain of what you normally get?  And why is that?  Because the mode was originally designed to be more easy, more simple and doable, therefore you shouldn’t be able to gain as much from them.  Now every time I launch Co-Op Vs. AI it’s 4 tai kins having already trip capped the match, and everyone getting obliterated with no obstacle.

Not everyone is super skilled…not easy for every player.  The mode wasn’t designed for vets and skilled players, it was primarily created for people who needed a more consistent grind (with the penalty of % reductions due to it being so “easy” )

10 minutes ago, Xelavian_FDEF said:

I think a lot of people who keep saying “it’s easy, do this do that, it’s easy” are not getting the full picture here.

Did we all forget that the AI mode has only a % gain of what you normally get?  And why is that?  Because the mode was originally designed to be more easy, more simple and doable, therefore you shouldn’t be able to gain as much from them.  Now every time I launch Co-Op Vs. AI it’s 4 tai kins having already trip capped the match, and everyone getting obliterated with no obstacle.

Not everyone is super skilled…not easy for every player.  The mode wasn’t designed for vets and skilled players, it was primarily created for people who needed a more consistent grind (with the penalty of % reductions due to it being so “easy” )

I’m not that great at this game and even I see NO difference in difficulty between what it is now and what it was. How easy everyone forgets the lasers that are perfectly aimed and ALL of the AI are targeting you are the exact same time and you are dead in exactly 0.3 seconds in inty and 0.4 in fighters…

My only argument is that it’s boring fighting the same 2 ships the entire time.

10 hours ago, Xelavian_FDEF said:

Totally agree. I agree its exponentially harder now than it ever was. I notice when I get to most vs AI matches the human team is losing. Its the only mode where I can come save the day. Other wise I suck as a vet.

I would prefer it be a mix of all ships. Not all destroyers and alien ship[s with buffs I dont even have unlocked yet.

The reduced loot as well as rewards and lack of loyalty is the main reason I don’t play it much. Even if it did have those rewards, only 2 types of ships makes the mode boring. This would still lead me away.

Increase rewards.

On 25.7.2017 at 3:58 AM, niripas said:

I am missing Coop for R13-R15, though. 

Yes! +

On 26.7.2017 at 5:02 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

I don’t play coop for the loot and credit. I play it for a change of pace and fighting against the same 2 ships the entire time is boring af.

Yes! +

On 2017-07-26 at 6:07 PM, aldermatias said:

Remove AI ultra buffs.

On 2017-07-27 at 10:23 AM, xXConflictionXx said:

t5 coop should be a thing. Give me reasons why it shouldn’t be because to me it doesn’t make sense. If someone wants to play coop instead of pvp then that’s on them man. I don’t ALWAYS want to play pvp and need a break from it even and the only other alternative for t5 is fukn pve which also I need a break from. Or OS ofc but I’m waiting for the rework.

is it a bad time to say that adding waz’got to coop line could help spice it up?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

screenshot-170801-162350.jpg.b8abb997d0460e3bb1f3ad41f837f92b.jpg

Or make Aliens appear only in PvAI (aka Co-Op) from ranks 13-15 ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

2 minutes ago, avarshina said:

Or make Aliens appear only in PvAI (aka Co-Op) from ranks 13-15 ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

OR… and this might sound crazy, but I think it might just work…

LET THE DEVS MAKE THE DECISIONS!

Spoiler

Don’t get butt hurt over that… its to be taken lightly ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

9 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Hide contents

Don’t get butt hurt over that… its to be taken lightly ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Not like they listen to any of us anyways. Unless someone is pro nerf they dont care.

On 8/1/2017 at 0:52 PM, xXConflictionXx said:

Reveal hidden contents

Right, because every time that’s happened, only good things have come out of it!  

oh wait…