[PVP] Guide on Team Battle

Engineers should be at the front.  It tells your teammates they’re a bunch of little xxxxxxx for not advancing.  The engineer’s there, buf auras are there, why aren’t you?

That’s a very good question whose answer I’m still looking for. Especially for The Source (did I get the map name right?), where I like to head off to the side of the large central pillar and start sniping at enemies who think they’re safe behind the pillar. I wonder why I’m usually alone, especially since few enemies actually come over to attack me. (Maybe that only works in T3?)

:fed013:   I just realized there may be a vast difference in Team Battles between T2 and T3

IN T2 there many variations of Team Battles   -    Don’t have the exact names in front of me  

1,           -  a big long wreaked ship where the spawn is on the opposite ends     used also in Combat recon

2.           -  a big HUGE ROCK in the middle   A beacon is located at the bottom 

spawn on opposite side  used also in Combat recon, Domination, Beacon hunt

3.           -  a big huge pillar in the middle  B Beacon on the side  spawn on opposite side      

used also in Dominaton, Beacon Hunt 

4.           -  a huge pillar in the middle A beacon on top.       used also in Domination, Beacon Hunt and Combat recon

5.               a large single rock formation down the middle   used in Domination, Beacon Hunt, and Combat recon

While in T3 - 1.  I seem to recollect having to battle mostly in a map with the wide open space where there is a iron pillar on its side middle and a bunch of rocks aound it .

2.  a big huge pillar in the middle B Beacon on the side spawn on opposite side  used also in Dominaton, Beacon Hunt

Being a bit OLD xxxx with short team memory fading rapidy on certain days I don’t remember if there were more.

:fed013:   I just realized there may be a vast difference in Team Battles between T2 and T3

IN T2 there many variations of Team Battles   -    Don’t have the exact names in front of me  

1,           -  a big long wreaked ship where the spawn is on the opposite ends     used also in Combat recon

2.           -  a big HUGE ROCK in the middle   A beacon is located at the bottom 

spawn on opposite side  used also in Combat recon, Domination, Beacon hunt

3.           -  a big huge pillar in the middle  B Beacon on the side  spawn on opposite side      

used also in Dominaton, Beacon Hunt 

4.           -  a huge pillar in the middle A beacon on top.       used also in Domination, Beacon Hunt and Combat recon

5.               a large single rock formation down the middle   used in Domination, Beacon Hunt, and Combat recon

While in T3 - 1.  I seem to recollect having to battle mostly in a map with the wide open space where there is a iron pillar on its side middle and a bunch of rocks aound it .

2.  a big huge pillar in the middle B Beacon on the side spawn on opposite side  used also in Dominaton, Beacon Hunt

Being a bit OLD xxxx with short team memory fading rapidy on certain days I don’t remember if there were more.

I’m pretty sure the main differences between t2 and t3 team battle is just the maps. All the maps you listed are Team Battle maps for t3 as well

I’m pretty sure the main differences between t2 and t3 team battle is just the maps. All the maps you listed are Team Battle maps for t3 as well

I would say that main difference between T2 and T3 is ship class viability, In t3 team battle (8v8+ size) mostly won by heavy dps, while in T2 there is no such thing as “tanky” yet. And overall dynamics are quite different.

Great overview of the mode’s dynamics.  This should be a must-read for most serious players.