Playoff regulations SCL 3

17 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

I suppose kiddo should be younger than you  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

not sure that this is the case  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”)

it’s not about the age  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

8 hours ago, xKostyan said:

it’s not about the age  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

yes, it is, I call my son kiddo… ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

I know it is useless, but I will comment on the draw and playoff system.

Since I played more pro sports that you all will ever do I can tell you something about this MM of teams;

The first team that is qualified always get the last team that is qualified as an opponent.

The second team gets the seventh team as an opponent.

to make it more clear to you Stevie Wonder how should draw look;

1 vs 8

4 vs 5 

3 vs 6

2 vs 7

this is how the draw should look.

But I guess since Stevie Wonder is in charge here it must be as it is.

also, the team that loses one game can’t ever play in finales.

Yes I know you never played sports and it is your game and you set rules.

But your rules are twisted and not good most of the time.

3 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

yes, it is, I call my son kiddo… ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

Act like a kid get treated like a kid.

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Since I played more pro sports that you all will ever do

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAbOQ_aVUzKMfrsby8CmV

2 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

The first team that is qualified always get the last team that is qualified as an opponent.

1 vs 8

4 vs 5 

3 vs 6

2 vs 7

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-elimination_tournament

You are free to let organisers know that you don’t want to participate.

10 hours ago, xKostyan said:

![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)Act like a kid get treated like a kid.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAbOQ_aVUzKMfrsby8CmV

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-elimination_tournament

Since you posted this link you can read it,

there is no serious sport that will let team or player that lost in elimination round win competition.

This double elimination was made for special groups, for girls, and for seniors.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

The best example of PRO sport here is JUDO where the loser can be best placed in third place.

10 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You are free to let organisers know that you don’t want to participate.

Is this your user-friendly advertising?   ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

11 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Act like a kid get treated like a kid.

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)  Is this because I’m not “bot” and I have my personal opinion that is not same as yours?  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

1 hour ago, GatoGrande said:

Since you posted this link you can read it,

there is no serious sport that will let team or player that lost in elimination round win competition.

This double elimination was made for special groups, for girls, and for seniors.  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

The best example of PRO sport here is JUDO where the loser can be best placed in third place.

Is this your user-friendly advertising?   ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Right, so Dota 2 Internationals with $25 000 000 pool, doing it over double elimination arent good enough for you either.

Single elimination is better suited to be as a follow up to a round-robin stage, that provides equal opportunity for participants and determines the seeding for a following single elimination. Double elimination is more suited for the events that do not have fair seeding stage, providing a better overall distribution of participants through the tournament. 

?

![:facepalm:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/facepalm.png “:facepalm:”)  Is this because I’m not “bot” and I have my personal opinion that is not same as yours?  ![:secret:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/secret.gif “:secret:”)

nope, that is not it.

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

Right, so Dota 2 Internationals with $25 000 000 pool, doing it over double elimination arent good enough for you either.

Single elimination is better suited to be as a follow up to a round-robin stage, that provides equal opportunity for participants and determines the seeding for a following single elimination. Double elimination is more suited for the events that do not have fair seeding stage, providing a better overall distribution of participants through the tournament. 

Since I played more pro sports that you all will ever do I can tell you something about this MM of teams;

1 vs 8

4 vs 5 

3 vs 6

2 vs 7

nope, that is not it.

Are you sure?  ![:rudolf:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rudolf.gif “:rudolf:”)

5 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

maybe you should look at it again

6 hours ago, GatoGrande said:

Maybe you should start differentiating an e-sport and a sport.

Don’t be so sure.

Are you living under the rock or something?

Are you sure?  ![:rudolf:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/rudolf.gif “:rudolf:”)

Yep

Nice rewards especially unique weapons but if I could make a suggestion for the next tournament about rewards.Whether it is at all possible to find sponsors that donated some of the material rewards.A lot of players comes from some of the weaker material environment so if at all possible that for the next tournament some of the prizes 

for example,to be. mouse, keyboard or even a headset.I think many players would be glad with that . ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

српскиазербејџанскиалбанскиамхарскиарапскиафриканскибаскијскибелорускибенгласкибосанскибугарскибурманскивелшкивијетнамскигалскигрузијскигрчкигуџаратиданскиенглескиесперантоестонскизулуигбоиндонежанскиирскиисландскииталијанскијаванскијапанскијерменскијидишјорубаказахстанскиканадакаталонскикинески (поједностављени)кинески (традиционални)киргискикмерскикорејскикорзиканскикреолски (Хаити)курдскилаоскилатинскилетонскилитванскилуксембуршкимађарскимакедонскималајаламмалајскималгашкималтешкимаорскимаратимонголскинемачкинепалскинорвешкипаштунскиперсијскипољскипортугалскипунџабирумунскирускисамоанскисвахилисебуаносесотосиндисинхаласловачкисловеначкисомалскисундскитагалогтајскитамилскитаџичкителугутурскиузбечкиукрајинскиурдуфинскифранцускифризијскихавајскихаусахебрејскихиндихмонгхоландскихрватскичешкичичевашведскишкотски галскишонашпански

20 hours ago, Deliberator said:

Nice rewards especially unique weapons but if I could make a suggestion for the next tournament about rewards.Whether it is at all possible to find sponsors that donated some of the material rewards.A lot of players comes from some of the weaker material environment so if at all possible that for the next tournament some of the prizes 

for example,to be. mouse, keyboard or even a headset.I think many players would be glad with that . ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

српскиазербејџанскиалбанскиамхарскиарапскиафриканскибаскијскибелорускибенгласкибосанскибугарскибурманскивелшкивијетнамскигалскигрузијскигрчкигуџаратиданскиенглескиесперантоестонскизулуигбоиндонежанскиирскиисландскииталијанскијаванскијапанскијерменскијидишјорубаказахстанскиканадакаталонскикинески (поједностављени)кинески (традиционални)киргискикмерскикорејскикорзиканскикреолски (Хаити)курдскилаоскилатинскилетонскилитванскилуксембуршкимађарскимакедонскималајаламмалајскималгашкималтешкимаорскимаратимонголскинемачкинепалскинорвешкипаштунскиперсијскипољскипортугалскипунџабирумунскирускисамоанскисвахилисебуаносесотосиндисинхаласловачкисловеначкисомалскисундскитагалогтајскитамилскитаџичкителугутурскиузбечкиукрајинскиурдуфинскифранцускифризијскихавајскихаусахебрејскихиндихмонгхоландскихрватскичешкичичевашведскишкотски галскишонашпански

that would be cool.  ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)