Players who disappeared during a game

On 15/03/2017 at 6:35 PM, OmegaFighter said:

In that case, just use the ingame report system. Believe me, repeating violations won’t go unpunished.
Please just make sure you write as reason “AFK, Abandoned battle” or similar, empty reports are not helpful.

Why would there be a penalty when there is deliberately a button saying “leave battle” in the menu? Also I really don’t see the point of punishing people that leave even if there was no button. I often leave games that I know for a fact are lost and that I can’t change that outcome no matter how hard I try. After 15000 games you get a feel for that sort of thing… No point wasting time when you have a useless team and even get top score after leaving early…

3 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

If you click on yes i want to leave and then on yes im sure and then on im really really sure button just because you dont like losing a match, a slap is in order, imo. Very realistic.

It’s not about losing or not, it’s about saving yourself the frustration of watching a useless team feed kills to the enemy repeatedly, or watching them sit on spawn in LRFs doing fck all, or watching people that don’t even know what a beacon is run around the map like headless chickens. I really don’t have the time or patience for that sort of thing. So I leave the match.

I’ve had this discussion on several threads, and even most people in my corp disagree with me on this one. They say you should fight to the end, die with honour etc. But honestly some matches if I stay in then I would lose my sanity  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

10 minutes ago, millanbel said:

It’s not about losing or not, it’s about saving yourself the frustration of watching a useless team feed kills to the enemy repeatedly, or watching them sit on spawn in LRFs doing fck all, or watching people that don’t even know what a beacon is run around the map like headless chickens. I really don’t have the time or patience for that sort of thing. So I leave the match.

It’s not about winning or not, it’s about saving yourself the pleasure of being in the very top of the score board with such an excellent team and teamplay synergy in general, or watching pro players around you being competitive as hell and doing everything to win. I really don’t have the intention nor heart to deny them the top score, so I leave the match before the win. I’m scared of elitism lol ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)