No, NASA’s tag would change to [CANADA]

Cuz ‘arctic’

Thread Moved

No, NASA’s tag would change to [CANADA]

Cuz ‘arctic’

but i’m not from canada… 

but i’m not from canada… 

:01414:

Come over to Behemoth, I need someone with good communication and who wants to simply have fun. Come forth~

Of course, if you want me to bring you over the hard way… feel free to fight me 1 vs 1 :smiley:

but i’m not from canada… 

your name says you’re a snowman :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet he will join desu.

I bet he will join desu.

or try to

or try to

It is not particularly hard :smiley:

It is not particularly hard :smiley:

For some reason all of a sudden i see Goonswarm propaganda articles flashing in front of my eyes…

For some reason all of a sudden i see Goonswarm propaganda articles flashing in front of my eyes…

tumblr_m3tifnsIMc1qexijho1_1280.jpg

I have decided what corporation to join. 

April fools. Thnx for the fun :P  1720-April-Fools-2011-The-Big-List.jpg

Right, nobody saw this coming, how could have we not guessed it?

I have decided what corporation to join. 

April fools. Thnx for the fun :P  1720-April-Fools-2011-The-Big-List.jpg

;

Most obvious april’s fool I have ever seen. In fact I do believe somebody already did it last year and the year before.

;

Most obvious april’s fool I have ever seen. In fact I do believe somebody already did it last year and the year before.

huehue you’d be surprised. I did get some good corp offers :D 

huehue you’d be surprised. I did get some good corp offers :D 

some people are desperate…

Oh and I found this:

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?showtopic=26655#entry315735](< base_url >/index.php?showtopic=26655#entry315735)

Another all too obvious one :stuck_out_tongue:

Search function is xxxx, so I didn’t find any thread on people changing corps, but I seem to remember kosty changed his sig to an ESB sig or something along those lines

Ah, pity. actually got me there :stuck_out_tongue: still, the offer stands :smiley:

Search function is xxxx, so I didn’t find any thread on people changing corps, but I seem to remember kosty changed his sig to an ESB sig or something along those lines

I am sure if you look up the archive of your PMs, you can find the whole convo  :004j:.

I am sure if you look up the archive of your PMs, you can find the whole convo  :004j:.

Oh deary me, well that’s rather… hem embarassing… :fed011:

But maybe I was made immune thanks o you, so I didn’t fall for ArcTics post. Or maybe his was just xxxx :stuck_out_tongue: