Humongous imbalance between the 2 Federation factions prices (And probably in the other 2 races too).

There is no “subfaction” ships anymore, after the ship tree was made. “Armada” and “Vanguard ships” are just ships with different ability bonuses, nothing more. And those ships are different not only with subfaction bonuses, but also in ship stats (hull, shields, speed, resistance etc.) and special bonuses (for example, Elf-2 (T3-3 Empire interceptor) has bonus to the duration of the ECM modules effect, while Black Elf (T3-2) has bonuses for the energy suppresion modules).

So, the subfaction special abilities is just one of the differences between factional ships and nothing more. That’s why you should forget such concepts like “Armada ship” and “Vanguard ships”. They aren’t exist.

You are wrong… just one fact is more than enough: When you choose a faction to make the quests, there are many quests that ASK YOU to do them in that faction ship. (i.e.: If you workship Armada, you will have a quest that will ask yo to “Destroy xxx using an Armada ship”.

So they “are” exist, as you say, thats a fact… :learn:

Well the moment this license runs out I need to worry about if loses cover repair costs. Especially when considering running higher rank stuff. 

I think numbers across the board in this game are off. 

You are wrong… just one fact is more than enough: When you choose a faction to make the quests, there are many quests that ASK YOU to do them in that faction ship. (i.e.: If you workship Armada, you will have a quest that will ask yo to “Destroy xxx using an Armada ship”.

So they “are” exist, as you say, thats a fact… :learn:

No, he was actually rigth. There is no more subfactions. All quest likes “kill X with subfaction ship” can be done with any of the 3 kind of ships by tier.

This is a bug in quest tips, or a remnant of old system.

You can freely choose your ship for his stats and abilities, you will be able to done any quests with.

No, he was actually rigth. There is no more subfactions. All quest likes “kill X with subfaction ship” can be done with any of the 3 kind of ships by tier.

This is a bug in quest tips, or a remnant of old system.

You can freely choose your ship for his stats and abilities, you will be able to done any quests with.

Ok, I was making my assumptions based on what it’s written in the game… if those texts are incorrect then, it’s fine. I will check tomorrow and try to make one of those quests with the opposite faction to confirm that works.

ANYWAYS… even if they changed all that… I don’t think the tree structure is right as it is. Not well thought, I think. Why one kind of ships need to spend double the costs to get to them and the other kind half ? The differences between them are not worth THAT MUCH, imho.