Entry 83 — Frigate ‘Boremys’

38 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Not to mention yet another auto aim weapon. 

Auto aim is a bit different from homing projectiles.

This is all speculations, but judging from the footage, the 4 turrets fire in one rapid burst in a large-ish spread (looks like 2-3 deg but I’m bad at estimating). We don’t know the exact delay between bursts, nor how much damage each burst deals, nor the tracking capabilities. 

Again, we have to use it to truly understand it :stuck_out_tongue:

44 minutes ago, GatoGrande said:

Ps, design of ship does look realy nice thumb up for that.

Absolutely gorgeous

16 hours ago, Flash0914 said:

Looks awesome and sounds like an actual fun to play guard… Let’s just hope this thing won’t cost me another 720 Electrum units…

Yes, it needs electrum. I am sitting on the max cap for weeks now. We need 60 electrum plates and a bunch of ship parts!

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Yes, it needs electrum. I am sitting on the max cap for weeks now. We need 60 electrum plates and a bunch of ship parts!

Ah dammit!

I knew I forgot something.

I was too bored to go online for the daily electrum. Now I have to grind all over again.

*sob*

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Are you sure that it needs electrum?

Last Ecm from empire didn’t need it.

10 hours ago, Koromac said:

Proofs?

11 hours ago, Koromac said:

Bish you know you’re the entire 1% right. Nobody has the resources you have.

I have 83 enriched electrum and 518 regular electrum, I did nothing but do the 20 electrum tasks in OS, twice a day and for months now, it’s not that hard since we had like 2 R16/17s that didn’t need it, weirdly enough.

4 hours ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

it’s not that hard since we had like 2 R16/17s that didn’t need it, weirdly enough.

True, unless someone got bored with the content and decided to go afk…

and side note, the electrum missions (and many others) happen 4 times in 3 days. Day 1: UTC 00:00 and UTC 12:00; if you did the UTC 12:00 one, on Day 2: UTC 06:00; if you did the UTC 06:00 one, on Day 3: UTC 00:00; and then on Day 4 it goes back to UTC 00:00 and UTC 12:00.

so, 4 times in 3 days. not twice a day

It feels like the devs haven’t really decided what kind of material the ships need…

so far they’ve tried:

1. regular components + special components that need Electrum and blueprints are from iridium caches or trade

2. regular components + special components that require materials basically given to us for free via small events

3. ship fragments also basically given out for free, making the ship a premium (why???)

what they haven’t tried:

1. Make the ship obtainable via special OS quest lines.

Each ship has its own unique background story, why leave it as just a story? Why not capitalise on that? Make it a fun and engaging addition to the tedious OS grind (admittedly the scenery is nice).

On the other hand, they could just throw everything out of the window and make the ships obtainable via GS or DLC… 

6 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

and side note, the electrum missions (and many others) happen 4 times in 3 days. Day 1: UTC 00:00 and UTC 12:00; if you did the UTC 12:00 one, on Day 2: UTC 06:00; if you did the UTC 06:00 one, on Day 3: UTC 00:00; and then on Day 4 it goes back to UTC 00:00 and UTC 12:00.

so, 4 times in 3 days. not twice a day

Weird, I tought it was twice a day, I was checking in at random so it may have throwed me off.

Is it just me, or did the neodium/beryllium/electrum and xenocrystal missions disappear for everyone as well?

Why am I suddenly having this premonition that Boremys would require trading D:

17 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

Is it just me, or did the neodium/beryllium/electrum and xenocrystal missions disappear for everyone as well?

It is just you, I still have them.

17 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

Hmm that is real question  ![:yes_yes_yes:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/yes_yes_yes.gif “:yes_yes_yes:”)

1 hour ago, Schwarzschild said:

By that you mean blueprints that we trade?