Entry 82 — Spaceball

3 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I want a flail to flail around with lmao

Your polyp ship needs that in each one of its arms.

I know that my opinion does not matter, but …I’ll pass too, thanks.  ![:laugh:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/laugh.png “:laugh:”)

facepalm.gif?w=512

I can’t help but to think of this 

91+vC-NeQrL.RI.jpg

also, rocket league sub mode, ah why not.

I will not be surprised if the next mode will be: “Chasing Pokemon”.   ![:sleep:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sleep.gif “:sleep:”)

Pokemon Mendes & Guardian YO!

I still want a “one in the chamber” and “tag” modes.

AND RACING FFS.

Na racing will have no point since everyone will have a 700m/s speed cap

19 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

Na racing will have no point since everyone will have a 700m/s speed cap

Turns, obstacles, enemies, targets, etc.

My Executor could easily win a 5000m sprint, but racing in this game would need more to spice it up than just a simple loop. Take advantage of all 4 dimensions maybe.

13 hours ago, Deelena said:

Sports is money

so sad…

I would be so glad if you announced a major balance rework instead.

Wow look, more content that is probably going to end up being garbage instead of fixing the problems that make this game complete feces, how predictable. Almost as if they don’t care about this game and are just using it to fund Crossout

We need an SP ship rework is what we need.

And the rest of the Ellydium ships. At least the Ellydium Destroyer.

2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

I would be so glad if you announced a major balance rework instead.

1 hour ago, PapyMcBites said:

Wow look, more content that is probably going to end up being garbage instead of fixing the problems that make this game complete feces, how predictable. Almost as if they don’t care about this game and are just using it to fund Crossout

I think you guys should read deelena post again ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

wtf is this lmao

7 hours ago, driversar said:

so sad…

but true

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

AND RACING FFS.

I could see a racing mode in OS as a solo task. There could be a mission that, after accepting, would start with undocking and would require the reaching of check-points, completition of tasks on the way (kills, bomb deliveries, beacon activations, turret buildings, etc.) and all timed and registered in a public board. It could even have different categories like speedrun with checkpoints only, timed task completition mode with side jobs, etc.

23 hours ago, Deelena said:

Among them, an improved trading system, new game modes, improvements to existing modes and of course, new ships!

This is abouts all I care about in this entry. If the “improved trading system” changes our current overly flawed one to something like what Vindictus has where you simply post the item up the market and anyone and every can buy it then sweet - maybe trading will become both relevant and a staple to the game. New modes, assuming it’s the soccer mode… improved modes I can only hope is the outright removal of detonation (I can dream) and new ships would beee… that Federation rank 17 guard and the three placeholder outlines I guess. Or throw everything out the window and toss us the Ellydium Destroyer because nothing screams " NERF ME HARDER" than giving us a new ship to the class.

Btw. Why there’s no contest for posting pictures taken at any of the World Cup’s locations with a SC reference on it? For hard core fans ofc.

You wanna promote the game? Do it with style for “low” cost and use a powerful event as a backwind. Show up at a football site, make promo pics and stuff, upload it smart and see how search engines start popping it everywhere when football is one of the most googled topics for a while. Just saying. (My) Management 101: make others pay for marketing. 

SPACE’N’BALLS?

Maybe yes maybe not? Who will know? Lets us see? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

P.S.:

But besides an adaptation of a standard solid functioning SOTA2 map - inclusive  might to direct NPCs on one’ side would be a better option? Maybe?? Who knows? Why< not adapt super functioning game models? At least one time in space?

Jizz me 2 cents …

Star Conflict update 1.5.5 is on live servers!

Cashcow: We got space balls! Are you not excited? It’s wonderful, it’s new!

Someone: No, I am not. Football in space is not really a sport. It looks ridiculous.

Cashcow: But of course it is! You get to bang the ball into the, eh… yes, you get to kick a space ball.

Someone: It doesn’t interest me! Sorry, but I won’t pay or play space balls. I am not interested in your space bauble!

Cashcow: But, why not? It’s fun, it’s sexy, it’s new, it’s football in space. There will be purple ships!

Someone: Purple ships? I am color blind. It doesn’t matter to me if they are golden or covered in space slime.

Cashcow: C’mon, try it. It’s football in space, Spaceball.

Someone: Btw, will there be missiles on the field? Like minefield, and missile launchers?

Cashcow:  Yes, it’s going to be a massacre! I also almost forgot to mention. To fire in the goal, you need GS! You know, you must be fully charged!

Someone: What do you mean, fully charged? How much?

Cashcow: 100 gold pieces.

Someone: Sorry, I didn’t hear you there? Did you say 100 gold feces? I am almost deaf, too. You know, space explosions…

Cashcow: No, I said 100 gold, Gold Standards!

Someone: Wait, why can’t I fire if I am not fully charged?

Cashcow: Well, you can’t. You are simply not strong enough.

Someone: Yeah, right. I think I will sleep it over.

Cashcow: But the Gold!

Someone: Shut it! Get out of here!