Developer Blog from November 30: Tackler Fighters Update

we want engineers. give us engineers.

also can Styx please get an auto defense turret? pretty please?

1 hour ago, evo888 said:

we want engineers. give us engineers.

also can Styx please get an auto defense turret? pretty please?

like this?

Spoiler

image.png.9786492bc86a76ac7f1e662f4a94c90b.png

55 minutes ago, niripas said:

like this?

Hide contents

image.png.9786492bc86a76ac7f1e662f4a94c90b.png

lol, no, like a deployable turret, A1MA is a terrible sapping tool

The open space was good in 2014 now it is a crumpled cyber / cartel puts 11k gaussa plots so young pilots are discouraged after a few attempts.

“Ellydium Theta” are interesting but too strong have modules so I do not like to fight them and my own ships “Ellydium Theta” I left to the pasty dirt

powerful + to add new production ship new tackle Jerycha, engineer Empire, and others. (Competition for, federally jaguar but equally without nerf in the future.)

I can see the engine turn speed enemy mod thing being fun in PvE. Imagine a +500% bonus to rotation etc and 200+ ping. XD

45 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I can see the engine turn speed enemy mod thing being fun in PvE. Imagine a +500% bonus to rotation etc and 200+ ping. XD

lol, that would be beautiful.

Either way, where is the engineer stuff

3 minutes ago, evo888 said:

lol, that would be beautiful.

Either way, where is the engineer stuff

Either way where’s the LRF stuff! Gotta get that!

Just now, TheDarkRedFox said:

Either way where’s the LRF stuff! Gotta get that!

oh good god, i don’t know why but it seems like jericho LRF is the only fun LRF to play

1 minute ago, evo888 said:

oh good god, i don’t know why but it seems like jericho LRF is the only fun LRF to play

Too true. Emp LRF snipers are either too easy to deal with or absolutely OP depending on who is flying and what mods they have. One kid had basically a killzone bot around him at 750m. Get within that and his lazor swings around and pegs you in the face. XD

1 minute ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Too true. Emp LRF snipers are either too easy to deal with or absolutely OP depending on who is flying and what mods they have. One kid had basically a killzone bot around him at 750m. Get within that and his lazor swings around and pegs you in the face. XD

that and being a sniper just feels too static for a game like star conflict

after almost a year of negative comments saturating some 80% of the forum the Dev’s have moved on to the new Gaijin game Crossout where the player base is not against them yet.

36 minutes ago, evo888 said:

that and being a sniper just feels too static for a game like star conflict

you do realize that more than a few players cheat using the same aim bot that the AI uses right? you can tell when you look at them from a distance and see that they are following the target like a Target Painter on a tackler … it would be nice if the Dev’s would revamp the AI targeting system so those players couldn’t use it to cheat any more.

44 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

after almost a year of negative comments saturating some 80% of the forum

Mostly… yours?

37 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

you do realize that more than a few players cheat using the same aim bot that the AI uses right? you can tell when you look at them from a distance and see that they are following the target like a Target Painter on a tackler … it would be nice if the Dev’s would revamp the AI targeting system so those players couldn’t use it to cheat any more.

First - if you see a player that follows you to the point in the middle of your hull - report him. 

Second - “more than a few” - report them, please. Any attempt of cheating is usually resulting with permaban.

Third - AI autoaim has induced delay. You can check it for yourself - take an interceptor with high strafe and roll and you will see that AI frigates will be hitting empty space behind you. So hypothetically even with players would be using autoaim from AI they will miss any target that has agility better than guard. Also if you are talking about disintegrator autoaim from AI it’s even worse. It has added wobble, so comparison to target painter is even less. You can actually dodge AI disintegrator in a guard or lrf.

Fourth - you forgot to turn off your bold mode.

Fighters aside and all I’m really looking forward to the interceptor reworks, imagine being able to clone yourself as a covert ops and have the clones deal damage with their weapons, or take control of an enemy ship as an ECM, or being able to have a shield leeching weapon as a recon, and even have charge-up weapons like Gauss or Positron, we have kinetic and EM for fighters and frigates, what about thermal for interceptors?

I look forward to Jericho engineers.

33 minutes ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

There are no Jericho engineers.

I want them. I want them badly.

47 minutes ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

I want them. I want them badly.

Me too. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

2 hours ago, WolfKhanGeneral said:

if there was a jericho engineer it should be able to form a massive bastion shield that regenerates the shields of allies within it