Developer Blog from December 14: New ships

1 hour ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

oh btw idk if you guys noticed but we can see the new station in the background of the Wolfhound ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

looks like elly to me

44 minutes ago, SINaka said:

That frigate though… Looking at the weapon size it must be huge… Kinda like the Millennium Falcon.

Those arent weapons

3 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Those arent weapons

Oh. Well, yes. I was wondering. It looks huge anyway.

It’s got a lot of small details like the Archelon that also gives a better feeling of its size.

4 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

Wolfhound ** Federation gunship**

Granite ** Imperial command fighter**

Looks like secret projects of secondary classes.

Unique**  Ship Object NY18**

This ship is the result of union all factions against Ellydium?

Also, I will be happy when new ships will be a BIT OP >:P

32 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

looks like elly to me

9441085d9f222291ec984dd08087.jpg.ae67f76b2aebaacb486e09681b80ae27.jpg

Damn, this UFO seems really magnificient, but I sold my computer… Atm I must play on crappy laptop with installed Linux (great system, but not for gaming) on touchpad… I am really happy that patch won’t be released soon hihihi ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

I know what is NY18!!! New Year 2018!!!

p.s.: Yes, I’m kid xD

I want this patch to be insane and make me that happy to pay you more ;

7 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

I want this patch to be insane and make me that happy to pay you more ;

Maybe you should buy a new computer instead?

17 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

…but I sold my computer… Atm I must play on crappy laptop with installed Linux (great system, but not for gaming) on touchpad…

You are playing your cards well, aren’t you. Best time to make parents buy you a new one.

20 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

Damn, this UFO …

That’s right. It’s a flying soucer…

BTW, is Star Conflict going to be 1.5 or 2.0?

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

The Active module anti-missile system ‘Dome’ hacks the enemy missiles flying at the ship. At the same time, some of them will be redirected to the current locked target.

YES! i suggested this concept in my Rae’Glith blueprint and now it’s a thing

p.s. to quote fox

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

When is my first paycheck getting here. 

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

looks like elly to me

planets aren’t the same ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

37 minutes ago, AKmatiAK said:

BTW, is Star Conflict going to be 1.5 or 2.0?

1.5 )

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

When is my first paycheck getting here. Of course I’m looking for my back-pay for the last four years too. XD

Here:

6 hours ago, CinnamonFake said:

The production process for Object NY18 will also be unique.When entering the game during New Year’s holidays, pilots will receive a special container daily with the ship’s parts. You don’t have to login every day, but the most punctual mercenaries will be able to build the new frigate faster. 

9 minutes ago, SINaka said:

Here:

I can’t pay for my extra internet bills with a grindy ship. (ya still gotta rank it up once you get it)

51 minutes ago, evo888 said:

YES! i suggested this concept in my Rae’Glith blueprint and now it’s a thing

p.s. to quote fox

Technically I made it first, but they turned it in to the Provocateur Module on the Archelon because they were too lazy to properly implement it.

29 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Technically I made it first, but they turned it in to the Provocateur Module on the Archelon because they were too lazy to properly implement it.

really? cool, to be fair my lance PDS idea had the passively shooting down missiles part too, so yeah