Custom Screenshot!

Nice tesla lamp u got there ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

grands-scientifiques-personnages-jeu-de-combat-6.gif.7094ac2076f89e6a3d75e4bbde966882.gif

Daily Screenshot! (a bit late sorry!)

8mZvayW.jpg

Whew, thank GOD! It’s finally here! *Gets Costom Screenshot fix*

the blueish light and atmosphere is very good

Yes it goes well with the Sirius silver paint ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Daily Screenshot!

TpzQxKa.jpg

Daily Screenshot!

JCaV29K.jpg

That I like its like stating: “into the void” ![:blink:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/blink.gif “:blink:”)

daily screenshot!

KTGMBsC.jpg

hey there! i have a request for ppl that have a high end pc:

if you could get a screenshot HUD off in a middle of a battle that would be much appreciated!

• any ship will do the trick

• the capture must be taken with graphic setting in ultra

• if the camera angle could not just show the back of the ship you are using that will be even better!

• you can send me the picure by PM on forum or in game by link

Thank you all!

Me so likey :Đ

Daily Screenshot! _ Have a nice week everyone! _

Fi2us3S.jpg

vraiment tu es super doué pour les photos ! elle sont magnifiques !! ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Very nice job Endeav : ))

12 minutes ago, SheenShade said:

vraiment tu es super doué pour les photos ! elle sont magnifiques !! ![:good:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/good.gif “:good:”)

Very nice job Endeav : ))

thank you!  ![:004j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004j.png “:004j:”)

Daily Screenshot!

6LnIAie.jpg

Daily Screenshot! → i remind you guys that everyone is allowed to post it’s own costom screenshot in this topic so feel free to share them!

nO3P0Fm.jpg

daily screenshot! → you can still provide me screenshot in ultra settings taken in battle hud off!

nDlR4lp.jpg

Daily Screenshot!

EW4UTdl.jpg

Daily Screenshot! → all credits goes to Chalain from DSX for this awesome shoot!

Vf4KZrB.jpg