Custom Screenshot!

52 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Beat this screenshot!  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

easy.

lBRvlFO.png

11 hours ago, Koromac said:

Beat this screenshot!  ![:576a55a9bca5d_):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/576a55a9bca5d_).png “:576a55a9bca5d_):”)

OEuLRxK.png

What exactly are we supposed to beat? it is not like you are the 1st to craft WazGot

12 hours ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Almost everyone will argue that Photoshop is better but I prefer Gimp personally. Has alpha channels and doesn’t hijack your computer.

The learning curve is a lot less than with Photoshop due to being more user friendly. You can download filters for it too if the ones that come with it are not enough.

Also if there is a plugin for Photoshop then there is likely one for Gimp also.

When I get my graphics card I will try to come up with something for this thread.

paint.Net master race it can even use .psd files and it is 100% free

7 hours ago, xKostyan said:

paint.Net master race it can even use .psd files and it is 100% free

If paint.Net is 100% free what is GIMP then? 200% free, Paint.Net restricts the use of certain stuff. (And Gimp can also open .PSD’s (which ‘bigger’ Image Editor can’t use PSD’s))

3 hours ago, John161 said:

If paint.Net is 100% free what is GIMP then? 200% free, Paint.Net restricts the use of certain stuff. (And Gimp can also open .PSD’s (which ‘bigger’ Image Editor can’t use PSD’s))

If you need a free photoshop replacement (aka professional work), you invest your time into dealing with GIMP interface, or get a (free ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) ) version of photoshop.

paint.Net is great because it is very simple, and gets the job done, again if you are not “professional”. Of-course when you are on Linux, it does not worth the hassle of making paint.Net working on it so you go with GIMP regardless.

gimp is comparable to photoshop in its feature set

however i don’t think, you can compare the pro plugins of photoshop to gimps open plugins - while gimp is kinda neat being scriptable and the pros seem to really love the multi window sh*t.

on linux you got probably alternatives anyway, that get the job done (krita?), but most likely, as linux user, you got used to gimp anyway, or just do not know what graphics are, or should not touch any graphics programs anyway.

for humanity.

also, gimp is responsible for gtk

and that is responsible for the most ugly desktops since openbox

while .net is the devils technology

and both have to do with miguel, the iguanadon, mono-master of the gnomes, traitor to freedom.

so there are plenty of valid reasons to pirate.

(i use gimp)

47 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

If you need a free photoshop replacement (aka professional work), you invest your time into dealing with GIMP interface, or get a (free ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) ) version of photoshop.

paint.Net is great because it is very simple, and gets the job done, again if you are not “professional”. Of-course when you are on Linux, it does not worth the hassle of making paint.Net working on it so you go with GIMP regardless.

I don’t argue that Paint.NET is not a viable option if you just want smth simple, it was just that everything after Paint.NET Master Race also applies to GIMP

(I never used Paint.NET and have Gimp everywhere (is also the only option on our schools computers which is also the only reason why I know how to use GIMP (a bit))

37 minutes ago, g4borg said:

on linux you got probably NO alternatives anyway, that get the job done (krita?), but most likely, as linux user, you got used to gimp anyway, or just do not know what graphics are, or should not touch any graphics programs anyway.

for humanity.

Is it possible that you missed a no?

Krita can be used for Image manipulation/editing but is a way better drawing programm.

There is also Darktable and RawTherapee for RAW Photos (and also others)

Welp, to remove all the fancy words and research of said software, it all boils down to what you are comfortable with. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Tyrant in orbit!

JoXkJqp.jpg

_ How do destroy screenie 103 - Tyrant edition _

sakEz5x.png

Could have been worse  ![:007_2:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/007_2.png “:007_2:”)

The explorator!

20161228000027_1.jpg.970e16b3c6564a2ca389884fd9cfc437.jpg

Sirius!

8v5bQ6C.jpg

Star Conflict fights for Saint Louis

1.jpg.183201ead38ac5dc011b714552b26c8b.jpg

Oh wow haven’t think about that^^ good job!

On 10.07.2017 at 3:40 PM, g4borg said:

gimp is comparable to photoshop in its feature set

however i don’t think, you can compare the pro plugins of photoshop to gimps open plugins - while gimp is kinda neat being scriptable and the pros seem to really love the multi window sh*t.

Single window mode in GIMP is amazing, tho.

3 hours ago, Rob40468 said:

Single window mode in GIMP is amazing, tho.

Thx man, I didn’t even know that was a thing and gotta say I like it better, for now. I am a multi-tasker though so I may change my mind later. I use 2 monitors with different resolutions so gimp would be in different places, not anymore. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

I finaly get all destroyers in the game, here is the Vigilant!

N55hEM5.jpg