Boremys Real Talk

Boremys on a 2d picture has +25 resistances on every resistance stat. PvP beginner boost perhaps?

the  second module is just worthles you cant shoot for 7 sec and after 6 seconds you already have less armour then the passive module you get for free  and it continiues to 60 armour boost  (decreasing  over time)

so when in the midst of batle u have to spam it cause it wil only be re usable after 30 sec after 7 seconds you can shoot while armour is lower then standard guard and after you almost get killed by the time it is reloaded you  find not more use to spam it again waiting another 7 sec where after 6 sec youre armour wil be lower (note no dmg buff aswel) most usseles module i have spend my time to get.

why does it even decrease over 25-30 sec ? if it decreases it should have at least 100 armour at the end sadly i find miself almost destroyed before i can usse it again 

not shooting until youre armour depletes and crap version of the energy converter 

and i still dont know how it happened with the boremy’s armour diffrence i unequiped my ship and when i re equiped it it was gone no diffrence at all have been playing for nearly 3 monts with it in that slot