Best Scores

1. join battle with 6.9k range command

2. ???

3. profit

Funny you should mention that, I’m almost always finishing at the top or second place in PvE solely because in T3, T4, and T5 I have a purple Aegis.  :lol:

Was talking about the only kill in my team in a post here somewhere. I did it again:

6DwNr56.jpg

But someone got an assist as well this time xD

Was talking about the only kill in my team in a post here somewhere. I did it again:

6DwNr56.jpg

But someone got an assist as well this time xD

yeah man, Show that WPK has what it takes to be on par with ESB! 

Are we just gonna ignore the ‘ultranoob’ guy on the enemy team?

yeah man, Show that WPK has what it takes to be on par with ESB! 

I do not understand the essence of this screenshot, please explain.

He was almost the only person on his team to score any points at all.

fZ4qX4A.jpg

fZ4qX4A.jpg

Okay, now your just showing off! 

But dang, YOU HAVE THE SKILLS! to bring in the bills. Remind me to fight you when your NOT at your A game. 

Wait, was that done in LESS THAN 20 SECONDS!?

Okay, now your just showing off! 

But dang, YOU HAVE THE SKILLS! to bring in the bills. Remind me to fight you when your NOT at your A game. 

Wait, was that done in LESS THAN 20 SECONDS!?

Actually there wasnt much skill involved…

But Yes, its a time to beat  :lol:

Based upon the screenshot…  Zap must of killed off the BOT first then the “human” and the remaining BOT poofed when the “human” was eliminated ?

ZAp shows two … and the bots 1 assist each.  

:blink2:

AAAHHH  ZAp if you would have use your Long Range… Good bet you can beat the time   

Edit…LOL He did !

Based upon the screenshot…  Zap must of killed off the BOT first then the “human” and the remaining BOT poofed when the “human” was eliminated ?

ZAp shows two … and the bots 1 assist each.  

:blink2:

It was a classic Erric-Warp-Crash. I didnt kill him, he managed that by himself. 

Shot the other 2 bots with the LRF

The Time is still valid tho  :taunt:

It was a classic Erric-Warp-Crash. I didnt kill him, he managed that by himself. 

Shot the other 2 bots with the LRF

The Time is still valid tho  :taunt:

That has to be an SC record. 

That has to be an SC record. 

And thats why I posted this Screenshot. 

Might be a boring in hilariously easy Match, but the time… gonna be hard to beat that.  :Dwop

Might be a boring in hilariously easy Match, but the time… gonna be hard to beat that.  :Dwop

I dont think its possible to beat that. Someone get this man a metal! 

To see that happening in the higher tiers, lol, I guess someone needs to drop down to T2 and learn again the basics.

and why is only one ship equipped? I dont get it. 

and why is only one ship equipped? I dont get it. 

Thats the updated debrief-mechanic. It only shows the ships you used in battle. 

Actually there wasnt much skill involved…

There never is when Erric is involved…

Thats the updated debrief-mechanic. It only shows the ships you used in battle. 

Kinda dumb…but okay, thanks!