Memorial for fallen Player (Squange)

It is my sad duty to let our game community know, we have lost a member of our Star Conflict Community and the Corporation, Pegasus Command. Squange was a long-time player of this game and member of our community. With the approval of his family, we will be holding an in game memorial and on our discord.  The memorial will be held on Saturday January 15th starting at 1:00 PM EST. I will post here where we will be doing it in game, it will be in open space. It should last 10-20 mins.  I want to invite all Star Conflict players to come to the in game part, and if you wish to be on discord with us, just let me know here.  

• Sad 2

Yea I'll come, can I get a server invite? (IGN PapyMcBites or @Paps#3547 on discord)

I'll try to be there. Leave a discord invite btw.

I will also be there hunterx123. Squange will be missed by a lot of people he was very nice and if you had any issue with your computer he would help you out.

I would also like to be there. IGN Raca and my discord is macspeedy#5470

Ohh well, ill find it like the usual then.

Russian community will support it too. On behalf of my corporation PLUS ULTRA and on my own behalf, I will be there at time. Add me, Diomedas#5736.
May he find his place among the stars and rest in peace.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2022 at 2:11 AM, PapyMcBites said:

Yea I'll come, can I get a server invite? (IGN PapyMcBites or @Paps#3547 on discord)

On 1/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, ORCA1911 said:

I'll try to be there. Leave a discord invite btw.

On 1/8/2022 at 4:04 PM, hunterx123 said:

I will also be there hunterx123. Squange will be missed by a lot of people he was very nice and if you had any issue with your computer he would help you out. Discord is hunterx123#6845

On 1/8/2022 at 6:00 PM, macspeedy3 said:

I would also like to be there. IGN Raca and my discord is macspeedy#5470

This is the invite link for our Discord for the room for the service, as said all players welcome.  It will start 15 JAN 22 at 1 PM Eastern, location will Station Guardian 17 in game. Here is the discord invite link: https://discord.gg/XkQUMaTc

One of the proudest and saddest moments in sc for me, a lot of people attended the memorial and i hope his family finds some joy knowing how many people appreciated squages company.

• Like 1