Star Conflict 1.9.2 Tip of the spear (Discussion)

ORCA1911

1 hour ago, Xiret said:

I have 1115 chips, the only way to spend them are unreachable. At first there were cheaper boxes that have been removed. What I'm supposed to do with these now? Every event leaves me a bitter taste...

I know right? I was planning on getting one of those chip crates too but they switched to expensive and pointless cosmetic crates half way in.

Simply put, if you compare the number of pilots owning an Relic/Emperor versus a Protazan, you can see how well the event fared, which would be highly indicative NEVER to repeat such a mistake. There should not have been a 2k gate on the container, the ratio of the pvp to pve tasks discriminated heavily against pve players, and there is no reward for players who have accumulated xenochips yet have not reached the base minimum of 1200.

Taking into consideration the 'features' of this event, the next event ought to be something centred around pve missions only. Seems right, with one 'Play 1 pvp match' task thrown in for good measure.

It astounds me how much such crucial and glaring event flaws were given the go-ahead. It was as though no thought was put into it. Hmmm.

PS. Casually playing nets me 1500k xenochips, as a daily player, for reference. Shocking and disappointing.