The 3 pieces of the Gargoyle are missing

On 4/3/2020 at 6:21 AM, Skula1975 said:

Could you be more specific? It was based on that support page that I decided to come here. I don't see any contact forms on that page for support tickets.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw ship component disappeared from storage: activator for gargoyle
What you expected to see component in my storage
Conditions in which error reproduce It is not practical for me to test this
Problem details ship component disappeared from storage: activator for gargoyle.
purchased with xenochips between 2020-05-09 00:00 UTC and 2020-05-10 08:00UTC
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug Noticed the evening of May 9 pacific standard time.

I purchased a Gargoyle part container with xenochips between 2020-05-09 00:00UTC and 2020-05-10 08:00UTC and received an activator for gargoyle. The following day after purchasing more part containers I noticed that the activator was not in my storage. There is zero chance I was mistaken about receiving an activator because I had already discerned based on the number of posts for parts in trade that the activator must occur less often in parts containers. I was very aware of it's value, and then it disappeared.

I checked my local log files and I don't see anything to do with in game purchases, xenochips, or components. Those things don't appear to be logged on the client.

logs.zip

On 5/10/2020 at 9:21 PM, teneighty9 said:

Could you be more specific? It was based on that support page that I decided to come here. I don't see any contact forms on that page for support tickets.

71430c5e743554fea95854391384.png