Combat alert. Timeline of events

y3Sy1b01X_SUU5jGe6nzThLgPdM0fIiP6Pu8UV4P

The timeline of important events in the world of Star Conflict for the upcoming weeks.

Sincerely,
Star Conflict Team

It's me, ya boi - skinny johnson comin back at ya with another too lazy to scrolll... tl;ts?

• April 9th - same as last timeline, Comsmonautics Day update is scheduled, appears to include as predicted both Spiral and Endeavour skins
    • EVENT A NEW THREAT, OFFENSIVE BEGINS. FINALLY
    • Xenochip event, picture depicts Black Dragon, Scimitar, Siegfried, Konkistador and Crus Q but may be inaccurate
    • "Guardians of the universe ships" become available in store, designed to combat aliens. Limited time once again, have they not learned we hate those words.
    • Federation Interceptor... sigh really is this the name... Federation interceptor Jellyfish has a pseudo ECM plasma web. This ship sounds likely to be one of the Guardian ships.
    • Special premium license, once again those hated words, limited time
    • Happy hour is now Monday and Thursday but it's still only 10GS, is it really worth noting on this timeline.
  • April 11th - Weekend deals, undefined. Like, completely.
  • April 12th - Cosmonautics day, associated achievements will be unlockable on this occasion if they're functioning correctly still
  • April 13th - Wait what. I think this is another Guardian ship. Empire Gunship "Veils", increased overcharge (I think) and significantly increased hull durability
  • April 15th - Federation ship components on sale, this is likely Boremys so mark the date if you don't own a Boremys yet. Sure it's been nerfed but it's still a great ship.
  • April 16th - Okay these better be for GS or something - Jericho LRF "Langsax", Guided torpedo has no cloud but reduces thermal resistance. This may be one to keep an eye on.
  • April 17th - Undefined specials again. Beginning to think is just one of the usual Stingray, Nightingale parts discount that happens all the time.
  • April 20th - Scylla DLC becomes available. This ship is likely to be nerfed but if like me you hated every single moment trying to grind for this ship maybe mark the date. Or don't, it's a DLC after all, also limited time. Again. Really, when was the last time we had a permanent addition to the game. Was it Ze'ta? I think it was Ze'ta.
  • April 23rd - Wait... Major update scheduled including Empire LRF "Gungir". What. Empire already has a 17 LRF. This has to be a premium right? Surely this update isn't only for this ship?

It's disappointing that the Interceptor isn't named "Raccoon"

Just now, Rakza said:

It's disappointing that the Interceptor isn't named "Raccoon"

I feel "cat" would be a more fitting name. Maybe.

15 minutes ago, TheDerpNukem said:

I feel "cat" would be a more fitting name. Maybe.

Too bad they already wasted "Fox" on a silly fed tackler. (tho it does have the tail)

Interesting about those new ships are the names itself.

Jellyfish, Gungir, Langsax, etc.....

So, I see that Scylla DLC is being moved from 9.04 to 20.04 AND it will be time limited only. It seems that so few were able to even build that they are making it hyper-exclusive... Not only it costs ~30k GS to buy router packages, it still needs resources and it's not a premium ship. I doubt it will be better than Brokk anyway.

Few "new" ships? I doubt these will be really new, permanent ships because from what I see, these "guardian" ships are meant to be effective against aliens. DLC only, event focused, another Black Ghost and Papa Crab crap that will be unavailable after some time.

Also, end of "New Threat" means that chips will become super rare now.

So far last updates are becoming crappy again. It seems that it's better to wait again for "better times" as always.

39 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

Also, end of "New Threat" means that chips will become super rare now.

Are you certain?

Also I REALLY hope that these ships aren't limited. But it does make sense that alien killer ships be specifically designed during the resistance.

10 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Are you certain?

Also I REALLY hope that these ships aren't limited. But it does make sense that alien killer ships be specifically designed during the resistance.

The offensive beginning means we will be able to take back captured sectors. After all sectors return to normal Pirate Destroyers are supposed to spawn meaning instead of Free hunter farming, it'll be Destroyer farming. Same drops, squishier target.

"Guardians of the universe ships" become available in store, designed to combat aliens...

Where are they in store? Now it only shows Jellyfish(y), Papa Crab and others, but not these.

17 hours ago, DaCookiez said:

"Guardians of the universe ships" become available in store, designed to combat aliens...

Where are they in store? Now it only shows Jellyfish(y), Papa Crab and others, but not these.

On 4/8/2020 at 10:36 PM, TheDerpNukem said:

April 13th - Wait what. I think this is another Guardian ship. Empire Gunship "Veils", increased overcharge (I think) and significantly increased hull durability

On 4/8/2020 at 10:36 PM, TheDerpNukem said:

April 16th - Okay these better be for GS or something - Jericho LRF "Langsax", Guided torpedo has no cloud but reduces thermal resistance. This may be one to keep an eye on.