greedysky

[BUG] SEVERE BUG ON REGULAR TASKS! ! !

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw

SEVERE BUG ON REGULAR TASKS! ! !
My rainy day fund is lost ! After i completed the 60 tasks and did not click the complete button , the whole task progress was reset to 0/60 ! ! ! I didnt get the reward after all. And the contents of opening a store container didnt appear in the top middle place of the hangar interface. Its an unexpected task reset. All my hard work is in vain. user_config.xml is my log file name, not user_config.log. It cant be uploaded. File path :   C:\Users\s2019\Documents\My Games\StarConflict

What you expected to see I want my task reward back if its not my fault. Please fix this disturbing bug.If I have already got this rainy day fund,please tell me whats in it.
Conditions in which error reproduce Complete 60 tasks and DO NOT CLICK THE COMPLETE BUTTON. After playing some missions and skirmishes this task progress will be reset.
Problem details Task progress resets itself. If I got this rainy day fund,please tell me whats in it.
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug Mar 28th 18:00 gmt+8

screenshot-200328-183616.jpg

DeviceCaps.log game.log game.net.log

On 3/30/2020 at 9:14 PM, Skula1975 said:

Is issue repeated yet?

Completing 60 tasks needs at least 20 days.  I cant repeat this bug so quickly. And I haven't received the rainy day fund in game email by now.

On 4/2/2020 at 8:25 PM, Skula1975 said:

Accepted as SC-113436

Thanks. Can I get my missing rainy day fund back in game email?