Sign in to follow this  
JuanMaddox

Returning Ace has questions (and mini-rants).

So yeah, I played this game for a bit about 1,5 years ago but I didn't give it the attention it deserves. Now I'm back with more free time and renewed interest. I've been playing for a couple of weeks and I'm in need of some serious guidance.

1. Regarding the purple "craftable" ships (e.g. Octopus, Wolfhound, Ronin etc): can they equip the unique weapons/modules/mods off of regular ships, such as the Anaconda's Mass Drone Boost or the Black Bomber's Energy Anomaly? This is, of course, while respecting the ship type and rank limitations of the component in question. If not, do they have any special stuff other than the customizable mod setup and the extra-special modules?omegle discord xender

2. Same question but regarding the yellow "component" ships (Archelon, Nightingale, etc).

3. Still on the subject of yellow ships. Components can be farmed by flying maxed experience ships of the same or closest (+1/-1) rank. Ok. Except not really -- I was getting components just by flying same/closest rank ships that were not maxed, what gives? Is there any in-depth guide on this matter?

1. Purple ships cannot equip unique items, however r16 and r17 ones have own ship specific items(for example Wolfhound has Ignis Blaster etc.) that give them unique playstyle. Craftable R15 "Secret Project" ships has no unique items at all and at this point I wouldn't bother crafting them unless you just want them just for collection or you really, really want to be able to put your own slot configuration. However I wouldn't bother with Secret Project ships until you have R16/R17 ones.

2. All yellow ships are premium ones(GS, DLC and component ones) and they can equip all unique item for given class(guard etc.) from their level range. The limitation is that they can only equip two unique items. Keep in mind that it works only with unique items of "regular" ships, it doesn't work with R16 and R17 ship specific items.

3. I have no info on this matter.

Sign in to follow this