Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Exile Phoenix Corporate shipyard progress stopped. An upgrade reached the end but never stopped. We are unable to upgrade or edit our corporation ship in any way. We waited two or three days for the problem to correct itself, but progress is still stalled.
What you expected to see As we have before, we expected the upgrade to reach the end and complete so that we could begin another upgrade.
Conditions in which error reproduce No one was online when the upgrade time ended, and no one remembers what time it was suppose to compete. An officer messaged me in discord when he saw that ship upgrade hadn't completed correctly.
Problem details As the screenshot will show, the Equipment installation upgrade for Weapons Cooler R 10-12 no longer has a countdown timer but still shows as "Upgrading".
All builds and upgrades are locked out and cannot be initiated until this problem is resolved.

Please let me know if there is any further information that I may provide.
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug  

screenshot-191004-140420.jpg

I can confirm this issue. I'm the one doing the upgrading for this Corporation. Everything was fine until 2 days ago. I went to go check on upgrades and the only indication an upgrade was present was this screen shot above. No timers, no nothing. Until this is fixed, we obviously can't do any more upgrades. Thanks for your consideration.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:16 AM, ExilePhoenix said:

Problem details

Game logs needed. Please read this: 

We found the problem. You can close off this topic. For anyone else with this issue, for some reason the shipyard didn't allocate the needed resources. Once we allocated the correct amount of Corporate Iridium to the upgrade, it started the upgrade.

Exactly as Zallion said, the problem is server side. We can't replicate the problem nor can we give game logs because WE didn't cause the problem. I supplied all of the information available. I might be able to do a video of the issue, but I don't see what more a video can give that the screenshot does not.