Sign in to follow this  
azlan1000

Modules not giving the stated increases (?)

I'm checking the math on a calculator, and I'm finding none of the modules are giving the stated increases when equipped.

Example: My "Armor Plated Hull" module states it increases hull strength by 35%, but when equipped it increases hull strength by only 30%. Note, I do not have any other modules equipped that increase hull strength.

Another example: My "Horizon" module states it increases max firing range by 35%, but when equipped it increases max firing range by only 29%. Like in the previous example, I do not have any other modules equipped that increase max firing range. Nor do I have ammo equipped that increases max firing range. Incidentally, I unequipped my "Horizon" module and then equipped for my beam cannon "Flat Reflector" ammo, which states it increases max firing range by 15%, but found it increases max firing range by only 12.5%. So, ammo isn't giving me the stated increases, either!

What's up with this?

Crew perks.

Modules increase stats only from the base stats before applying crew perk bonuses.

7 hours ago, Gon009 said:

Crew perks.

Modules increase stats only from the base stats before applying crew perk bonuses.

Ah. I'll look into that...

Sign in to follow this