Sign in to follow this  
Wingover2

++ Petition to balance the PvE system according to the max. PvE difficulty levels ++

Recommended Posts

EDIT: Please put any discussions in spoilers, so we can see the + better!

 

Hello,

 

Since the new PvE system was introduced, countless of hours were wasted due to beginner players voting low PvE difficulty levels - unlike the other 3 better players in the group who vote difficulty levels above 10, 20 or 30 etc.

 

targenpleasefixthis.jpg.0c18ccd69b8ccad6

 

thx2.jpg.2e1ece5703e3993ce410c06294df081

 

thx.jpg.30fc829fd1d188d46bddd10407621c86

 

This can't go on.

 

As you might see, this causes a lot of friction between players, causing many to rage quit, and many just breaking into insults, or getting it aggressively done by doing a speedrun that leaves the beginners dazzled.

 

To change that, I had a very simple idea that wouldn't require much wheel-reinventing.

It is really that simple:

  • Based on the maximum PvE difficulty a player has reached,

Players who play their first PvE game with a difficulty level of 1 - Beginners and newcomers - should triangulate among themselves and play level 1 because it is a progressive experience.

 

They will have a way more exciting experience than pros who get mad at them and do it alone in a 40 second speedrun.

----------

  • The beginners win, unlock level 2. Now, beginners with max. PvE level 2 will triangulate together without being sucked to the pros, or pros being sucked to them.
  • Players who have reached level 10 should not be able to vote lower than level 10, simply as part of the challenge.Every game requires more effort as you progress. Just as in any other video game, one doesn't get cotton candy served on a golden plate when he's close to fighting Bowser, right?
  • Players who have reached level 10 will triangulate together - and solve the missions until they reach level 11 and so forth. But, as an alternative, they should triangulate from players who have 10-19. IT just shouldn't be possible to manipulate the voting to levels below 10 because these actions underwhelm the potential of other players, bonus credits and level progress. Easy games shouldn't be the first priority - challenges should be.

----------

  • Players, who just finished PvE level 19, will certainly unlock level 20.
  • Now, after winning 20, these players will most certainly have strong enough ships to work dearly on unlocking level 21.
  • They are not allowed to vote a level lower than 20, because most good players are wild savages anyway and won't accept beginner stuff.
  • Also, it protects others from the selfish player who is scared of losing, who would switch down to 1 or 10. It's supposed to be an action game, not an easy-win game. 
  •  

IMPORTANT POINT: When level 20+ players want to play e.g. 15, then still it is better to cap it at 10. The most important point is to split level 1-9 voters from the rest.

----------

Now, scale it up to max. PvE difficulty levels 30, 40, 50 whatsoever -- and this 'algorithm' would be fair towards die-hard-players, who are loaded with Wolfhounds, Zetas, high insignia levels and various other strong ships, who will most probably solve levels above 20 with ease. From then on, we can all have exciting rounds according to the maximum PvE difficulty levels we have achieved and get triangulated within a range of 10

 

if we have players in our team with about 80-150 insignias, then it will really make sense to make that kind of progress.

Anyone will collect insignas greatly according to their progress, and we can conveniently play Random PvE without being surprised that a beginner voted level 1. Random PvE will also be a good possibillity for quick farming.

 

Note:

 

  • No limits to ship ranks!
  • Beginners will choose the best they can and progress fairly!
  • Beginners AND Pros will have more satisfying time playing PvE without, again, wasting time to create a group for farming!
  • We can all farm faster by clicking Random PvE and being triangulated automatically to the highest PvE difficulty level, or at least being protected from below 10, below 20, below 30 and so forth. 

-----

 

So this is the idea.

I have thought about it a lot and this is what I would do if I was a developer.

I would split the beginners from better players.

Let's say. players with clearance level 13-15 are already better trained, and able to take more.

 

If you like this idea as such, please express a + or state clearly that you agree to this petition. 

 

It is possible to throw side ideas in, but it is a petition and not really a discussion. Remember! 

 

Please, if so, discuss it with care and if you don't understand my idea, please take your time to read my text again until you can picture how I mean it. 

Ship ranks stay untouched and there are no weird mysteries. it is just making the players fairly get what they want. 

The PvE level system could have always been used more efficiently... so why not now than never?

 

Thanks,

 

Wingover2

 

thx3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

It's not the best way to solve this problem, new pve system was created to shorten the queue time and with your proposal the queue time will be much longer than it is. (omitting other matters)

 

My suggestion is to vote on your lvl and if there is impasse then it should be average lvl of all 4 votes.

 

For example:

Player 1 is voting 10

P. 2 is voting 20

P. 3 - 10

P. 4 - 1

So there are 2 votes for lvl 10, 1 for lvl 20 and 1 for lvl 1 and the mission lvl is 10.

 

The other example:

P. 1 - 10

P. 2 - 20

P. 3 - 15

P. 4 - 1

There is not the majority of votes here, so we need average lvl and it is (10+20+15+1)/4=11,5   ~12

P.S bots (if there are still) should not have right to vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

 

Info , my Primar Language is German , and have Dyslexia for my Primar Language , that make English to Learn not better.

 

---

 

"100% no , this new , no 100% , Not on this Balance."

 

---

 

This new System of PvE , have few Big Fail's.

 

Not all Player have all Ship's on all Rang's , this Player have on new System not more Option Level the Ship's to Full Synergie.

And Alien Ship's have a not all Player Full to Rang 15 , and new Alien Ship's the coming is a Player not the Option Play Optimum Level for the new Ship on Rang 6+

 

PvE is Primar for make Credits , vs the other Modus on Game.

 

You new System is more as Spezical PvE.

 

On this Time a PvE on lower Rangs as 10 and make 200'000 to 300'000 Credits , and 11 to 13 make 300'000 to 400'000 , Mission higher as 13 is bad Balance for few Player's self on Rang 15 Ship's.

 

---

 

New Player have on you System more Problem's , what is that direct

 

You new System say Option only this Rang not more lower Rang , and Problem is Buy new Ship's you not more Chance this make Full on Synergie only Open Space Mission's and PvE and Co-op , on this Time 29.7.2019 have a Player Moderat incoming on Synergie to make good Credits , and Buy new Ship's , Ship Rang's on 2 to 10 and higher , you new System make this not more.

 

---

 

And this Elite Player have a not better , not Chance new Alien Ship's on PvE to Play , Rang 6+ Ship have not the Chance to Life longer as 1 Minutes on Rang 20+ , what a ever the Heavy Grad on 20+ to 30 is.

 

I have not all Ship's , Jericho have all , Imperium have Rang 15 on half Ship's the other half on 13 , and Förderation a self what Imperium is.

Alien Ship's , Thar'Ga 12 or 13 , Tai'kin 13 , Waz'Got 15 , Ze'Ta 12 not the Spezical Parts to Build over 12.

 

And other Player for Elite or Elite , have this a not more other's , few have all Ship's on all Rang's , and few have 1 Fraction Full and the other very low under 10 , few ave 2 Fraction Full and the one onther Rang 1 or little more.

 

And on this Time give Game Mission's for Mono-Crystalls and other Option Xeno-Crystalls on PvE , and a Player on new System have not more Chance 3 PvE Mission's to make for 10 Mono-Crystalls on 1 Day , make only Open Space for this on you new System , Problem is Xeno-Crystalls not Open Space only on PvE Mission , new and for all old Player on high Rang's not more Option for new Alien Ship's to Build and Upgrdae.

 

Ok the Mission for Crystalls is on new System a other's ? , is not other's have a high Number on Player Problem's , not Upgrade Alien Ship's or Weapon or Build Prototyp Ship's and not Rang 16 and 17 Ship's.

 

And not all Player have hgih Number on Real Money for GS , and Buy the Mono and Xeno Crystalls on other Player's , and you new System make Price higher , for 7 Day's have Mono-Crystalls a Price on Trading 20 GS for 1 Mono , and Number on 50 for 1000 GS , and 100 for 2000 GS , all lower Price was Buy on other's.

 

Alien Ship's on you PvE System , only for Player the have Money , and other Forum's and Steam Review's say Game is PayToWin.

 

On this Time 29.7.2019 is Game , not PayToWin / Only a low Number on Player and Brain Dead Player say Game is PayToWin , and Player the other Game Play what only Optics to Buy have.

 

All MMO's on a long Life Time have Pay for Easy way , on Star Conflict easy to higher Ship Rang's or Upgrade the Ship's and Modules , a New Player on a Premium Ship and all Modules on Purple have not better Chance to win on PvP vs Good Player.

 

 

Star Conflict , have on this Time a Good Balance on all , only not the best on PvE , and you new for PvE is bad Balance for all Player's.

 

"100% no , this new , no 100% , Not on this Balance."

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

Boczek121,

 I think this idea of an average vote won't move worlds, and will barely make any difference when it comes to splitting beginners from experienced players.

In a 10-step range, there will ALWAYS be triangulation at any time, and if it doesn't take a second, it should take 5-10 seconds, with a more satisfying gameplay.

 

it would be better to have a seperate discussion thread about this, this is a petition so players can agree to the idea as it is.

 

I will take a minute to explain it again:

 

If equal players can't be found within a 20 seconds extreme - then at least randoms should triangulate. On a busy day, however, it would be wiser to have my system going, and provide the player, according to his potential, a fair challenge to get immersed in the game, and not frustrated. Chances that triangulation will take overly long are low. 

 

232.jpg.1905fc0c52d670fb5602d38a70399b22

Today nonos80 was so pizzled that he just flew straight into the kill zone because we had to play level 1.;(

 

Remember, the main point is to split the Aces from better players, not make the Aces decide what we have to play. Even with an "average vote". That's why I don't find your idea potent enough and it also throws off the whole system.

 

You see, with my system...:

  1. The rounds would be more satisfying.
  2. You can really use your ships and victory will be even sweeter.
  3. Beginners don't have control over our gameplay.

----------

 

Example: Let's say, I want to play Processing Rig. My maximum level is 16. I will find all the players who have a maximum of 16-20 and I cannot vote below 10 to ruin it. So, we all at least don't get our credits ruined by my wacky decision to vote something between 1-9, opposed to the others. 

 

The key here is to give the player an opportunity to progress, to split the beginners, and not be forced to play something moderate against our will.

Why do we have all these good ships and high insignia levels? My opinion is, we should really use that. The game would live up to its name: Action. 

 

 

--------

 

So, this average vote wouldn't make any difference when it comes to trying to split beginners (!) from better players.

 

You have to choose between these two scenarios:

  1. Do you wanna use the power of your ships, so that the game makes you feel more immersed and get credits according to your potentials?
  2. Or, do you wanna play quick and unfair matches so that you don't get enough credits or satisfaction?

 

Remember that life and playtime should be used wisely. This shouldn't drain anyone's time. Someone could play around with a plastic bottle and still get more out of it than playing level 1.

 

Within 1-10 range, beginners wouldn't get frustrated from low levels, because they're experiencing something new.

There would be enough players voting between 1-10 and 20-30 etc. at any time.

 

That's why I suggest to split them from the stronger players.

 

Begginers, who will get better, will realize that low levels are boring.

 

Boczek121: Please put your idea / discussion in a spoiler for overview reasons. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the current number of players, separating PvE isn't possible. Queue times would only skyrocket.

 

Forcing players to go by the highest chosen level would also dissuade many players from playing it altogether. Some people want to play PvE because it's fun. And most often, it's only fun below a certain level.
Some players may also not have the ships or skills to participate effectively in high level PvE so this is just an all-around no-go.

 

 

If you want to play high ranks, get a squad together and go play high ranks outside of general queue.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

With the current number of players, separating PvE isn't possible. Queue times would only skyrocket.

 

Not when there is a range of 10. 

This game is not as empty as you think it is. 

Many players just found this game over Steam right in this second and just recently, one night, I couldn't believe how many new 1/1 players ruined our sessions.

 

Now, you have two options:

  • Wait 5 seconds longer and get a really satisfying gg-gameplay
  • Get disrupted by beginners + rage quit + start a thread (like I did)

 

15 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Forcing players to go by the highest chosen level would also dissuade many players from playing it altogether. Some people want to play PvE because it's fun. And most often, it's only fun below a certain level.

 

Correction. 

 

It is measured by the highest reached level - by the player's effort, (e.g. insignia levels and PvE progress).

If your highest reached level for Processing Rig is 16, then you will triangulate with anyone from 10-19, you see.

:)

Fun to me is when you try to crack the jackpot. I'm sorry when people don't come out of their shells in an MMO-Space-Action-Game.

 

15 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

If you want to play high ranks, get a squad together and go play high ranks outside of general queue.

 

Uh-uh. I don't think so, Tim!

I shall advise you to help changing the PvE system instead, even if you feel comfortable having nothing to lose.

 

tenor.gif

 

Making groups doesn't ease gameplay. It only makes it more complicated.That's a part of the problem.  Especially when players want to be independent and not always want to mingle with rivals..On top of that, other player's times are still wasted. Also, it is annoying to make groups all the time. It takes ages to get 3 willing people together.

 

You could just click on random PvE instead, sit back, have more convenience and get the right level(s) served to you!

 

cats_chillin_28.jpg

 

And put your hecking comments in spoilers! :P 

Especially Moon-Shadow who's probably surfing on amphetamines, spamming my Steam thread with 13 posts in a row.

You can safely ignore him because his thoughts and ideas are FAR from being reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wingover2 said:

Also, it is annoying to make groups all the time. It takes ages to get 3 willing people together.

 

You could just click on random PvE instead, sit back, have more convenience and get the right level(s) served to you!

 

Translated: "I don't want to put any effort at all in to making my matches how I like them. Instead everyone else should be forced to play by my rules."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/31/2019 at 7:00 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

 

Translated: "I don't want to put any effort at all in to making my matches how I like them. Instead everyone else should be forced to play by my rules."

 

Hah, no need to mention "effort" in YOUR posts! Single-liners... :005j:

Making a group is wasted time. Too much bureaucracy. 

Just because you think you're some sort of VIP here doesn't mean you are allowed to put your dirty shoes on this couch. 

So, sit down and put your little anarchy into a spoiler and don't turn my 0.01% of words around to your favor. It doesn't make you any more worthy. 

 

I also hope you know that petitions are signed, not discussed.

 

If you see a reason to oppose my ideas, then you clearly don't have enough empathy for players who get mad at players voting level 1. But as long as you're fine, why should you worry, eh?...

 

I left a full spectrum of reasonings here and I think it should be very clear by now. I don't like to repeat myself.

I look forward to hear from others. 

The spoiler below contains another wave of reasoning.

Spoiler

 

#2 

I put enough effort into shooting enemies and playing the game, you know? Do you want a gold medal for forming groups now? Wow, you're a downright savage. 

That's the hardest part of the game.

 

And I suggest rules. 

THERE are good rules and bad rules, fair and unfair rules. I am suggesting good and fair rules. I have never mentioned less cash, loot and credits for anyone. When my ideas are approved by a few smart people, then Random PvE will become better. If not, then I'll just leave you dwelling in your arrogance until the end of time.

 

Look what happens without good rules: Chaos and ineffective systems.

First, when they're approved, they're not my rules but Targem's. I gain nothing from it and go through the same as anyone else, but way more optimized and satisfying!

 

#3 - Doubting is easy, comrade. Try to take the position of writing something constructive and you'll see it's not that easy. 

Bring your own idea to the table and we'll see.

 

#4 - Others are too lazy or not angry enough to create a change. And if no one listens to me, I hope I am an effective trailblazer that saves people's nerves in the future.

 

So yes, DarkRedFox. I have rules in this thread. Must be hard to believe when you're walking on the red carpet all the time, no?

 

Here's a hint: No one had a better, constructive idea so far. 

Clap, clap! Applause for complete apathy.

 

The matches would be done by automatic sorting. If you play under "my rules", I speak for all players. You will be, with a high probability, more satisfied using your skills and potentials without having to form a groups every time. Extreme nerds always exit the group without even saying "bye", this is why many want to be independent.

 

There are still many other game modes to mix beginners with pros. 

If this isn't transparent to you, or I can't convince you, then you should be more open-minded or wait what others have to say.

A personal tip: Don't be a toxin and never underestimate this. Open your eyes. Random PvE sucks.

 

I'm talking about what happens after you hit the Random PvE button. 

We're not talking about manually creating groups. I'm not an excessive gamer. I have many things to do in my life, especially avoiding wasting time.

Now, I beg you to play a whole night of Random PvE and get interrupted by rank 1 beginners 100% of the time and tell me at which point you lost interest.

You could have worked on recording a few songs or working on your real-life career in the meantime. THAT'S where it's coming from.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

TheDarkRedFox,

it's just so rude of you to ignore 99,9% of what I said correctly and poke around on that 0.01%.

 

I am placing a high bet on the fact that I am right. At least for a start.

If I worked at Targem I would walk to the conference room with a huge folder to openly express this idea without shame. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Wingover2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

 [ 

 

I'm perfectly fine putting everything in spoilers if it'll let me. (most times it doesn't.)

 


But regardless, some of your ideas would definitely work in a much larger game, but forcing players in to higher levels just because they unlocked them is a huge mistake.

 

We had a similar problem with this a while ago where you were required to only fly your highest rank ships in any mode to get rewards for missions. This was reverted soon after because many people stopped progressing and nobody (but those p2w/nasa/tch guys lol) was having any fun.

 

So right now your best hope is to either accept the possibility of lower levels in general queue, or form a squad of people you know will play higher levels with you.

 

And as someone who participated in the benchmarking of PvE levels, I can assure you that the "challenge" associated with higher levels is just sheer tank-war. There's no extra skill really needed, besides being able to manipulate the game mechanics to output as much damage as possible and cheat around unsolvable problems. Around level 25 in most standard PvE maps, the mission becomes unachievable with standard play. Either via time constraints, or because the enemies one-shot destroyers, or because the enemies cannot be killed.

There are so many problems with this that I would sooner quit PvE altogether than be forced in to my highest available levels.

 

And mind you I'm not even talking about general queue here. This was all done in a very skilled team all with specially built ships just for the mission.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

 [ 

  Hide contents

I'm perfectly fine putting everything in spoilers if it'll let me. (most times it doesn't.)

 


But regardless, some of your ideas would definitely work in a much larger game, but forcing players in to higher levels just because they unlocked them is a huge mistake.

 

We had a similar problem with this a while ago where you were required to only fly your highest rank ships in any mode to get rewards for missions. This was reverted soon after because many people stopped progressing and nobody (but those p2w/nasa/tch guys lol) was having any fun.

 

So right now your best hope is to either accept the possibility of lower levels in general queue, or form a squad of people you know will play higher levels with you.

 

And as someone who participated in the benchmarking of PvE levels, I can assure you that the "challenge" associated with higher levels is just sheer tank-war. There's no extra skill really needed, besides being able to manipulate the game mechanics to output as much damage as possible and cheat around unsolvable problems. Around level 25 in most standard PvE maps, the mission becomes unachievable with standard play. Either via time constraints, or because the enemies one-shot destroyers, or because the enemies cannot be killed.

There are so many problems with this that I would sooner quit PvE altogether than be forced in to my highest available levels.

 

And mind you I'm not even talking about general queue here. This was all done in a very skilled team all with specially built ships just for the mission.

Spoiler

 

Yes, I see (and saw) where you're going.

 

About the unbreakable missions: 

 

That's what insignias are for!

 

GzJAXA1.jpg

Modern problems require modern solutions

 

We could put them to good use for sure.

 

I honestly didn't think about the queue times first and triangulation by the highest level (25 - 25 - 25-  25) would be nonsense. I disregard this now.

But realistically: Queueing players in 10 steps is the only spark of light in this darkness. Doing nothing is probably the worst way of handling this.

 

To be really brief: What we want to see is a separation of 1-10 players from the rest. That's it.

 

Just imagine: All the beginners doing their first mission from 1-9 with shining eyes, having their own experience (as we all did in the beginning), without a pro bringing the "bitterness from the top" down on them, making them think we're all negative, while becoming negative themselves thereafter. Also: What's the point of pros even having ACCESS to level 1-9 missions? What are they supposed to do there? That's overqualification.

 

With a high certainty, most can tolerate it if someone "ruins" our sessions by voting down to 10. But below 10, there will be only rage quits, insults, frustration, frustration and frustration. Pros, in extreme situations, will break out their Zetas, use Crystal Infiltrators, produce their own Hare Krishna bandwagons, Taoist philosphers, exorcists, circus artists and respawn Freddy Mercury to win. They can also manually create their group. Getting stuck at 27 is no new problem either because the current system is the same, only that we're nonstop interrupted by beginners.

 

It's just that those whose fingers are BURNING to kill, could click on Random PvE, and start with an appropriate difficulty level.

Not unbreakably high, but at least not lower than 10.

 

Just getting rid of this frustration is the whole context of this idea. So, that's all on my part. There's not much we can do than measure players by their reached levels, eventually combined with their insignia and clearance levels. It would simultaneously respect them.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wingover2 said:
  Hide contents

 

Yes, I see (and saw) where you're going.

 

About the unbreakable missions: 

 

That's what insignias are for!

 

GzJAXA1.jpg

Modern problems require modern solutions

 

We could put them to good use for sure.

 

I honestly didn't think about the queue times first and triangulation by the highest level (25 - 25 - 25-  25) would be nonsense. I disregard this now.

But realistically: Queueing players in 10 steps is the only spark of light in this darkness. Doing nothing is probably the worst way of handling this.

 

To be really brief: What we want to see is a separation of 1-10 players from the rest. That's it.

 

Just imagine: All the beginners doing their first mission from 1-9 with shining eyes, having their own experience (as we all did in the beginning), without a pro bringing the "bitterness from the top" down on them, making them think we're all negative, while becoming negative themselves thereafter. Also: What's the point of pros even having ACCESS to level 1-9 missions? What are they supposed to do there? That's overqualification.

 

With a high certainty, most can tolerate it if someone "ruins" our sessions by voting down to 10. But below 10, there will be only rage quits, insults, frustration, frustration and frustration. Pros, in extreme situations, will break out their Zetas, use Crystal Infiltrators, produce their own Hare Krishna bandwagons, Taoist philosphers, exorcists, circus artists and respawn Freddy Mercury to win. They can also manually create their group. Getting stuck at 27 is no new problem either because the current system is the same, only that we're nonstop interrupted by beginners.

 

It's just that those whose fingers are BURNING to kill, could click on Random PvE, and start with an appropriate difficulty level.

Not unbreakably high, but at least not lower than 10.

 

Just getting rid of this frustration is the whole context of this idea. So, that's all on my part. There's not much we can do than measure players by their reached levels, eventually combined with their insignia and clearance levels. It would simultaneously respect them.

 

 

I frequently fly lower levels with low level friends to help them out. And never do I complain when someone choses a lower level because I know they probably want/need to anyways. I'm happy to help.



 

And secondly my spiel on unbeatable levels included insane insignia leveling (from back when it was way cheaper). We all had at least lv20 attack and lv20 def from my recollection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

 

  Hide contents

I frequently fly lower levels with low level friends to help them out. And never do I complain when someone choses a lower level because I know they probably want/need to anyways. I'm happy to help.

 

 


 

Spoiler

 

See, then you're made of different stuff than others or just lying to make a good impression.

Your hand-holding attitude is your own decision and not part of the game rules.

 

depositphotos_158894868-stock-video-two-

 

If I would triangulate with you and you're trying to help a beginner, then you would be just a part of the problem. 

Here's the question why you're not making a group with them yourself?

They will advance sooner or later anyway, with or without your help.

 

Plus how do you know that they "need it"?

  1. No one asks you to play the saint.
  2. That's not a reason for justify the current system.

 

meand.jpg.af58a96c55d7cc6ad5bba6ca6b7b54

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Wingover2 said:


 

  Hide contents

 

See, then you're made of different stuff than others. If i triangulate with you and you're trying to "help" a beginner, then you'd be just a part of the problem, regardless if you're good-willed.

They will advance sooner or later anyway, with or without your help. Your hand-holding attitude is your own decision and not part of the game rules.

 

  1. No one asks you to play the saint.
  2. That's not a reason for justify the current system.

 

meand.jpg.af58a96c55d7cc6ad5bba6ca6b7b54

 

 

So you DO have a squad of 4! Why do. You complain then? XD

 

But yeah I think you're just sour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

So you DO have a squad of 4! Why do. You complain then? XD

 

But yeah I think you're just sour.

 

Yes, I am sour because of all the hours I've wasted playing their friggin' level 1 and listening to people like you. 

 

I want to hear from someone else now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Wingover2 said:

 

Yes, I am sour because of all the hours I've wasted playing their friggin' level 1 and listening to people like you. 

 

I want to hear from someone else now.

 


Whoops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

 

  Hide contents

too bad because I'm here and I'm passive aggressive

 

Spoiler

 

And what does this golden sentence contribute to the topic? Nothing. Simply because you ran out of constructive arguments.

I hope you know that I'm trying to get backing from hundreds of individuals who feel the same way, but for some reason they don't come raining in.

Instead. I get one hopeless doubter and a spammer...which is not necessarily what we wanted to achieve. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wingover2 said:
  Hide contents

 

And what does this golden sentence contribute to the topic? Nothing. Simply because you ran out of constructive arguments.

I hope you know that I'm trying to get backing from hundreds of individuals who feel the same way, but for some reason they don't come raining in.

Instead. I get one hopeless doubter and a spammer...which is not necessarily what I wanted to achieve. 

 

 

My apologies for the previous message. I was mad at something else and it stemmed out in to this.



 

On the topic: I have made my case and it has not been heard. I really do not have anything else to say so I wish you the best of luck in finding some sort of resolution to this.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

 

  Hide contents

My apologies for the previous message. I was mad at something else and it stemmed out in to this.

 


 

On the topic: I have made my case and it has not been heard. I really do not have anything else to say so I wish you the best of luck in finding some sort of resolution to this.

 

 

Spoiler

 

Okay, then we're good. I have now stated enough things for the future and hope that something about this starts moving.

 

All we need is the heaps of players who rage quit and get frustrated. Where are they?

 

(This topic has 222 views and it's literally just us.)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could help for say people who want to do less than level 5 or so.

 

But how do you plan to stop people in r14 destroyers picking level 3? It's even more annoying because you know they could do up to level 15 especially if you have high power and defence, could carry them a little if needed. But level 3? They can do that by themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Wingover2 said:

Players, who just finished PvE level 19, will certainly unlock level 20.

  • Now, after winning 20, these players will most certainly have strong enough ships to work dearly on unlocking level 21.
  • They are not allowed to vote a level lower than 20, because most good players are wild savages anyway and won't accept beginner stuff.

Nope. lvl 20 is 15% more difficult than 19. 21 is 15% more difficult than 20 (32% increase of difficulty requires at least 10 levels of boosts more) . Also if someone is successful in Destroyer at lvl 20 where the firepower is required, is forced to play a destroyer from now on, because even his LRF cannot deal the same amount of damage. Also using support role ships will be difficult as you are not sure which map will be selected (there are different builds for Berserker for Cap Dread and Ariadne for example). You go to Fire Support with full kinetic/thermal resists, where going to Processing Rig without EM resists is a suicide.

 

I'm gladly sacrificing a few minutes to get my squad ready with roles clearly assigned to play high-level PvE that guarantees win. I go to random queue only when I have an Iridium task of winning a map (but then I know at least which map will be on) and without any prospects of getting insignia or credits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..

Edited by RennieAshII
Double

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 3:34 PM, Wingover2 said:

As you might see, this causes a lot of friction between players, causing many to rage quit, and many just breaking into insults, or getting it aggressively done by doing a speedrun that leaves the beginners dazzled.

1 minute ago, RennieAshII said:

screenshot-190811-233754.png

Classic PvE lv.2 - one person probably leaves, the others get to be "dazzled by an aggressive speedrun"

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 4:02 AM, Wingover2 said:
  Hide contents

 

I hope you know that I'm trying to get backing from hundreds of individuals who feel the same way, but for some reason they don't come raining in.

Instead.

 

 

Maybe they found "invite to group" and "add to friends" options?

Seriously in most cases random people do want low level maps. I went to random queue and one time they selected lvl 13 was when the other player with boosts disconnected and I was left with 1/1 covops and gunship in Ellydium Plant Raid. We made it as far as spawning of the last transport and me last standing player. 

No, thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.