Error report
Describe problem and what you saw In the middle of playing a Rank 12 Fire support mission, we thought we had finished off the 4th wave, right before the cruiser but the wave never ended. I have had issues before especially on this map, but we searched for the full remaining 20 minutes but weren't able to see the remaining ship. We failed the mission by running out of time. It's also possible one of them died but didn't trigger the end of the mission, i don't know.
What you expected to see The enemies not get stuck for 20 minutes, or maybe after 5 minutes of no damage being dealt the enemies are highlighted.
Conditions in which error reproduce I've had this happen before, usually we were able to find and kill the last enemy though
Problem details In the middle of playing a Rank 12 Fire support mission, we thought we had finished off the 4th wave, right before the cruiser but the wave never ended. I have had issues before especially on this map, but we searched for the full remaining 20 minutes but weren't able to see the remaining ship. We failed the mission by running out of time. It's also possible one of them died but didn't trigger the end of the mission, i don't know.
Frequency of reproduction sometimes
Time of bug 9:00 PM EST

Possible solutions to this problem:

Enemies are highlighted after 5 minutes of neither side dealing any damage

cause enemies to self-destruct after a few minutes of not moving?

This happens a lot. PvE enemies really need to be permanently visible at any distance (unless they're meant to be cloaked like in ariadne's thread)

On 6/22/2019 at 6:32 AM, MAJOR_TALLON said:

Problem details

Game logs needed

Fire support just needs to have mobs be permanently visible. So we can at least hunt down the hidden enemy.