SECCON balance at tier 3 ruined after update

After the recent update the balance is completely off at the tier 3 seccon. Instead of facing ships up to rank 9 we see rank 17 ships facing us frequently.

This is just unbalanced and completely takes out the fun of tier 3 seccon. Please change it back like how it was, why fix something that is not broken? 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

The developers wanted to improve the queuing times for sector conquest, so that's why they enlarged the matchmaking pool by eliminating T4 and Tier vs Tier. I can understand why they did it - and for me (daily seccon player) the loading times improved DRASTICALLY. I don't know if it ever will get fixed, but I agree with you that T3 should exclusively fight the same tier. Even though the Tier 3 ships get a substantial buff to r17 stats when fighting in T5.

• Upvote 1

It is not a log bug, we face R17 consistantly, we havent been in a match since the update without at least half of the players having r15> ships and we also facing tier 5 dreadnoughts which have much more powerfull weapon arrays. In a R9 kite for example you almost get oneshotted by the T5 weapon arreys. Also T5 ships have access to many modules that just break the T3 gameplay 

4 hours ago, michielgeorge said:

It is not a log bug, we face R17 consistantly, we havent been in a match since the update without at least half of the players having r15> ships and we also facing tier 5 dreadnoughts which have much more powerfull weapon arrays. In a R9 kite for example you almost get oneshotted by the T5 weapon arreys. Also T5 ships have access to many modules that just break the T3 gameplay 

Log a bug. Please.

here:

https://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/forum/253-matchmaker/