ORCA1911

Star Conflict 1.6.3 (Discussion)

1 hour ago, IRONIZE said:

Does any know if the Moon Pass works retroactively?

ORCA1911's anwser to this question is: "Like i said, the event is designed so that even if you're late to it you can finish previous stages."

Interpret it as you want, he didn't want to clarify his answer since one week, I would guess that the answer translates is yes, but no guarantee on this.

Reference:

• Upvote 1

BEWARE!

The bonuses for x number of battles are used up when jumping between sectors!

I just obtained +50% credits for 20 battles:

Spoiler

20 battles bonus.jpg

Then went to OS do some tasks. I visited 13 different zones.

Spoiler

Sectors Visited.jpg

And when I checked the status of the bonus:

Spoiler

20 battles bonus after docking.jpg

And if anyone asks - no, it didn't change the value of those drops.

okay

they changed the event xenochips rewards

used to be: 

starts at 20, 18-16-14-12-11-9-7-5-4, then stays at 4.

10 missions, for a total of 116.

now they changed it to:

starts at 25, 20-16-13-10-7-5-4-3-3, seems to stay at 3.

10 missions, for a total of 106.

they increased the initial xenochips gain, but reduced the overall obtainable xenochips.

now it is harder to accumulate surplus xenochips, 

I have a feeling that the devs are trying to increase the amount of xenochips players can gain, so they raised the max to 25.

But, they then felt it is necessary to reduce the subsequent xenochips to sort of "balance" the xenochips reward.

Aaaaand.... ended up nerfing the overall gain.

Congrats

Difference isn't much, to be honest; not worth complaining.

To get 100 xenochips, instead of the usual 7, now you have to do 8.

Just wanted to point out this ninja change...

11 minutes ago, Schwarzschild said:

okay

they changed the event xenochips rewards

used to be: 

starts at 20, 18-16-14-12-11-9-7-5-4, then stays at 4.

10 missions, for a total of 116.

now they changed it to:

starts at 25, 20-16-13-10-7-5-4-3-3, seems to stay at 3.

10 missions, for a total of 106.

they increased the initial xenochips gain, but reduced the overall obtainable xenochips.

now it is harder to accumulate surplus xenochips, 

You could get Xenochips down to 1 per mission and still can. So it doesn't stay at 3/4

Mine seems to go straight from like 7 to 2 and stays at 2 for several missions.

This does make it much harder to complete everything. Especially after having 4 and a half days worth of Xenochips deleted for no reason.

2 hours ago, John161 said:

You could get Xenochips down to 1 per mission and still can. So it doesn't stay at 3/4

oh is that so?

i never bothered to go beyond those values... it is just not worth the time in my opinion

i get Custodian. im happy

On 7/3/2019 at 10:19 AM, Schwarzschild said:

Alright. Seems they changed it again. This time working as intended.

Now it is 25-21-18-15-12 and so on.

Requires 6 instead of 7 or 8 to get 100

Previously:

20 18 16 14 12 11 9 8 7 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 

Now:

25 21 18 15 12  9  8 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1

And yes - it requires 6 tasks to get to 100. Previously it required 7. 

However, the difference is if you try to farm more:

previously from 20 tasks you were getting 149, now 138. 

6 minutes ago, niripas said:

Previously:

20 18 16 14 12 11 9 8 7 6 5 4 4 3 3 2 2 2 2 1 

Now:

25 21 18 15 12  9  8 6 5 4 3 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1

And yes - it requires 6 tasks to get to 100. Previously it required 7. 

However, the difference is if you try to farm more:

previously from 20 tasks you were getting 149, now 138. 

^ He did post the correct numbers, there was one day with lower total rewards, Also he corrected them in the news post discussion

So just when can brawls have random maps again btw...

or also when can PvP maps rotate btw...

Because right now in CTB its always spine/rock/whatever-that-asteroid-formation-is-called side rushes open side A and open always rushes B.... literally every time. I'm not even kidding, of the battles I've done there hasn't even been an exception. The first beacon rush is identical every time. Really. We had random maps to modes for a reason. 

Warning about Moon Race stage 25: Be prepared to pick yer ship as soon as you finish the stage, delay to decide which ship and you lose the 100% discount.

I found myself losing the free ship while deciding which one to pick. Gaijin Support solved my problem, but I had a hard time figuring out how to contact them.

The trick for contacting Gaijin Support: The "support" tab in this forum sends you to another website. This Gaijin website has a FAQ and a hidden hyperlink to the secret bug report forums here. But if you log into the Gaijin website, a new option appears that allows you to contact support.

In my first message to the Gaijin support team, I told them which ship I had decided to pick, and a stripped down version was given to me immediately. Perhaps this info will help others with the same trouble.

Hello:

As per the Star Conflict 1.6.3а Update #1:

"Moon Race

Now getting the maximum reward for tasks in xenochips is updated for all players at the same time — at 00:00 MSK daily."

This is simply not working as intended.

Never since that update I've gotten more than 1-2 xenochips per contract/task unless it is after 8:00pm EST (my reset time), and I log in everyday after 7:00pm EST, well past 00:00 MSK.

That is all.

screenshot-190711-194302.jpg

REWARD FAIL.jpg

17 minutes ago, raulmckool said:

This is simply not working as intended.

It is though.

It simply resets at the same time every day instead of at random times depending on when you last did the tasks. It allows players to reliably get Xenochips each day after the reset. For some players the reset is during the day, and for some it is at night.

I suggest finding out when your reset is, and play before and after it to determine if you are getting increased rewards after the reset.

If you are not getting increased rewards after the reset, contact support for help.

@ORCA1911

tthis also further indicates that we need a constant in-game clock that always shows the same time for all players regardless of time zone.

Looting after patch is now broken. Each time I search for loot after battle none is found at all. Looking forward to this being fixed very soon!

Edit: Nevermind. It’s working now.

I'm curious to know from where come the Feedback about some changes on module and weapons.

Mirv cannon

• Reduced firing range from 6,600 to 5,000.

Rationale: The range of the gun is too high.

Because Direct Hit not dealing damage is normal, the projectile's segment not able to reach a target even after a hit is normal, the poor optimization of the weapon through Ammunition/Passiv/Implant is normal, the fact it is hidden that it's an Explosive Damage dealing weapon and the Absolute Garbage stats on the weapon.

Liquid Metal Injector

• Cooldown reduced by 25%

Rationale: the module has a very long rollback compared with other guard recovery modules.

Yeah, Now Cut the energy Cost and this module will be reverted back as it was 5 years ago, it's about time.

Wait a Second, why put a module that repair 787,5 HullPts/Sec for 20 seconds/ Burning 2760 energy point and having 90 seconds Cooldown when I can put a Multipurpose repairing less but with extremely good secondary effect with implant?

At least the Emergency Shield Booster has some logic by buffing energy regen depending of the amount of enemies around you.

Engineer's combat drones.

• Shield recovery radius increased to 1000 m

Rationale: The change is designed to increase the competitiveness of this module compared to other special modules of engineers.

Maybe because the "OTHER" special module don't get their drones insta-Destroyed by any random explosion and don't force the Engineer to overcommit to use them?

46 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Maybe because the "OTHER" special module don't get their drones insta-Destroyed by any random explosion and don't force the Engineer to overcommit to use them? 

This is not true for years. Drones take close to no explosive DMG. They are only extremely vulnerable to Skr'Ah Launcher and other weapons that jump enemies/objects.

Issues with moon pass.

1. It is not ethical to have to repurchase it for each stage.

2. If you must buy it with each stage then all parts of it should be applicable. The premium ship option has no alternative. I think this should have an equivalent gold standard reward for those who supported this game by purchasing all content. There are many of us out there.

We all know gold don't get you much so even if the GS reward was something insane it would still get used up anyways.

3. 500 limit was already too low. No note of it being reduced to 200, unless one hovers mouse over it. I unlocked the first stage and tried completing the missions about to expire while waiting on the Pass to post to my account, only to find out the effort was wasted since limit was reduced even further.

7 minutes ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

3. 500 limit was already too low. No note of it being reduced to 200, unless one hovers mouse over it. I unlocked the first stage and tried completing the missions about to expire while waiting on the Pass to post to my account, only to find out the effort was wasted since limit was reduced even further. 

It was stated in patch notes, but this does not excuse it. This is a completely uncalled-for change and really should be reverted. Back to the original 10,000. XD

But seriously reduced cap but increased price for chips doesn't even fit in with the economy rework. It's completely pointless because the chips and everything will be reset before the next big event anyways. (not counting phases of this one.)

4 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

We all know gold don't get you much so even if the GS reward was something insane it would still get used up anyways.

Miscellaneous

• Xenochip limit reduced to 200 pcs.

It's right there.

Also if moon pass mechanics wasn't changed - you could just finish those stages and you would get the moon pass rewards after you activate it.

2. If you must buy it to complete each stage then all parts of it should be applicable. The premium ship option has no alternative. I think this should have an equivalent gold standard reward for those who supported this game by purchasing all content. There are many of us out there. Not getting this item or a substitute equivalent reduces the desirability of the pass, and makes a user feel bad.

15 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

2. If you must buy it to complete each stage then all parts of it should be applicable. The premium ship option has no alternative. I think this should have an equivalent gold standard reward for those who supported this game by purchasing all content. There are many of us out there. Not getting this item or a substitute equivalent reduces the desirability of the pass, and makes a user feel bad.

You don't need a moon pass to get that premium ship. 

“Moon Race will be held in three phases.
- Stage 25. As a reward pilots get a premium ship of choice"

Would it be safe to assume that we will get another free premium ship of choice at Stage 25 of Phase 3?

I have my eye on either the Black Dragon or the Berseker, but my choice for Phase 2 will greatly depend on this.