Questions to the developers Summer 2019

Well that's overall depressing news for PvP.

...Okay then how about this one:

Are there any further changes slated for Plasmatron?
Are there any changes/fixes for Dag'tnith or does that bug need to be reported for the 12th time?

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There will be Plasmatron changes in the future, as for Dagtnith probably not.

Hi everyone,
Is there a possibility for the "black ghost" to be available all the time? so that players who bought it could play it even if halloween event is finish. 
I think it could be a great idea, many friends of mine like this ship a lot, a cool design, a cool special module, really nice animations...

Sincerly, Sogh.

ORCA1911 (Posted )

For now it's limited to Halloween, but thank you for your feedback, the event is not yet finished so things may change by the end of it.
  • Like 3

Will transports be killable again? I hope someone didn’t whine about it just to ruin the fun for others who like to space-pirate sometimes…

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There will be changes in Open Space mode, stay tuned to news.

will there be more color with material effects or just more color?like the purple on tier 4 weapons,golden,porcelain white,neon color ,metal color and so on

and why only old maps in pvp

there is the other maps?

depot 15

north-star crash site 

pilgrim-11

sanctuary

leviathan

pb-42

excavation site no6

abandoned complex

where are they???

only a few maps make boring pvp(

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There are no color palettes planned for weapons. Some maps are being reworked to provide a better gameplay experience, the map rotation will have more maps soon.

Hi there,

Let me start by saying that this game is great and is enjoyable.

Here are some questions. Just asking. Not a problem if these will not be considered.

1. Will the appearance of the Berserker Ship be fixed (Decal Size and Cockpit Design)
  2. Is it possible to add other players to a Hit List with rewards
  3. Is it possible to make Dreadnought Battles like Skirmish or PVP
  4. Is it possible to make 3 Unique Modules for Premium Ships
  5. Is it possible to make Ship Specific Modules (For example the Hindenburg Supercharge that deals additional 25,000 Damage to Destroyers)

Please just Post to this reply or Message personally if there are any clarifications that needs to be made

Thanks

Привет,

Позвольте мне начать с того, что эта игра великолепна и приятна.

Вот несколько вопросов. Просто спрашиваю. Не проблема, если они не будут рассмотрены.

1. Будет ли внешний вид корабля Берсерка фиксированным (размер деколи и дизайн кабины)
  2. Можно ли добавить других игроков в список хитов с наградами
  3. Можно ли сделать сражения Дредноута, такие как перестрелка или PVP
  4. Можно ли сделать 3 уникальных модуля для премиальных кораблей
  5. Можно ли сделать специальные модули корабля (например, наддув Гинденбурга, который наносит дополнительный урон 25 000 разрушителям)

Пожалуйста, просто напишите на этот ответ или сообщение лично, если есть какие-либо разъяснения, которые необходимо сделать

Спасибо

ORCA1911 (Posted )

1- There were no bug reports on such issue, please report it in the right section. 2- Currently it's not possible to give a bounty on someone. 3- Sector Conquest needs to be a separate and unique mode in comparison to PvAi and PvP. 4- It used to be possible to slot 3 but that proved to be too much so it got lowered to just 2. 5- Please elaborate the question further.

Hi, / Привет,

Thanks for the reply. / Спасибо за ответ.

1. Will the appearance of the Berserker Ship be fixed (Decal Size and Cockpit Design) / Будет ли внешний вид корабля Берсерка фиксированным (размер деколи и дизайн кабины)

Here's the screenshot of the Viking, / Вот скриншот Викинга,

image.png.032681a795c5c4aecbd6bc080407ca

Storm Viking, / Шторм Викинг,

image.png.614063994630fc378bb5af28c86041

Jarl, / Ярл, 

image.png.d0e966cba5fe53600e497c17d2e049

Then here's the screenshot of the Berserker / Тогда вот скриншот Берсерка

image.png.5214c925b9b55843dd8bb14f5d1fca

Noticed that the Flag size is big on the Viking, Storm Viking and Jarl. It looks small on the Berserker. / Заметил, что размер флага велик на Викинге, штормовом Викинге и Ярле. На Берсеркере он выглядит маленьким.

Also noticed the cockpit design - is that the intended design? / Также обратили внимание на конструкцию кабины пилота - это предполагаемый дизайн?

Thanks for the time in replying. It is really appreciated (Used Yandex Translate)

Спасибо за время в ответе. Это действительно ценится (Используется Яндекс Перевод)

TheDarkRedFox (Posted )

Thanks for the added images, but please try not to ask the same questions twice.

• 2 weeks later...

Any dev blogs comin up?

Will the cost of Ze'tas rank 15 branch get tweaked eventually (I don't have to elaborate on this one)
Will players ever get to manufacture/control the experimental Destroyer aka Wood Louse?

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There will be a lot of new content and changes soon, please stay tuned tot he news and updates section.

There are quite a few maps that are PvP only. Will they be added to Open Space in the future? Some of the maps are:

- Depot 15
- Omega Station
- Huron Base
- Proving Ground Nova-17
- Terminal D
- Pilgrim 11
- House of the rising sun or whatever it's called

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There will be more maps added in the future.
  • Upvote 1

I was also wondering about when Destroyers would be allowed to travel at normal warp speed again and when they will respawn in a normal time.

Also when will the bots be removed from PvP?

ORCA1911 (Posted )

The destroyer class will remain as it is for now. Soon i hope.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Why do portals yield so much more influence than regular conquest?
Why are portals only once a day and not every 12 hours?
The current version really screws certain time zones out of the materials earned from fighting in portals - for instance, portals happen at 3 am for me.

Are there any potential upcoming destroyer balance changes?

If not are the balance team willing to listen to suggestions regarding large changes?

Is the price of the rank 15 Ze'ta branch nodes going to go down ever?

Most of these nodes aren't even worth their cost. It's just insulting.

ORCA1911 (Posted )

Portals are perceived to be a slightly different mode than regular conquest, that's why it has different features. There are no destroyer balance changes planned in the near future. Ze'Ta costs will go down with time/each update.

• 2 weeks later...

1. will developers receive the suggestions in "suggestion" section? and how often they receive them?

2.why zeta's r15 node was soooo expensive? when will its spending be reduced?

3.why not give phaser's ball a prediction mark? the speed of ships now was so fast and because of ping, aiming assistant and ship maneuver its too hard to hit that ball

2078512127_2O23VRUOV5OUVEOOUY(F.png.de3f

4.is crystalline suppressor designed for make a void zone to "scar" the enemy??? why it will explode when it is still 800m away from any target???

1431479224_510HXT8JNA_91@7L3Q.png.89ba29

5.we need more kinds of color \(#v#)!!! 

1607949263_XU7@6AXSTJV0EOMWNOKQO.png.07b

especially a darker black and a brighter white

406708419_FKF84P8)YA2111WNZVQ6.thumb.png

214595266_KXSQI4UVIJ025G8TBOYT.png.08659

and some color with a special texture

2032841673_FMOJLVYNHYCEUYFQPGL.png.97cf8

also some glowing color

547693875_C0PI3Z84987IL6FTJUV.png.2fd8d9

6.the mode select UI last year is very nice, will they be reworked then use again ?(also the ui and font now need a improve )

1726954486__ONRQI0D29WYW8WOD8X(9.png.224

7.About Chinese translation. our volunteers(v2357) said developers didn't reply them for a long time. and there are toooo many bugs in the translation now.

(if the Chinese translation can be completed. there must be a large number of RICH Chinese player play this game(but may too much....) )

also thanks all developers for develop this cool game)))

ORCA1911 (Posted )

Suggestions are collected and stored on regular basis for references/future development. Ze'Ta related content will cost less with each update like stated in lore/news updates. Phaser is a skill-shot weapon, giving it a prediction mark will cause it to be easier to use, therefore, more powerful. What Skula tried to explain was, the module is the ultimate form of suppressing the enemy team together with assisting your team with other features. That essentially makes the impact zone void/empty of enemies for your team to advance. There will be new color schemes with each big event for players to collect. The UI will be reworked to accommodate new content and features. Please make a thread about the Chinese translation as a request, stating the users interested in such activity and, if possible, with few examples of bad translation.

Got a few questions now:

1. Rank 18 has been disclosed on both in game and out on various occassions (both seed chips and the last PT session disclose rank 18 as the max rank)
-Is this unintentional or is rank 18 legitimately coming?
-If so is it in the near future or is it in the ways of dreads back in the day?
-If so, will it be class restrictive or hold one of every class as it is the third rank to the tier as per the old system?

2. When a seed chip drop occurs in open space, is it determined the moment the container spawns what seed chip it is or is it determined the moment the player picks it up?
3. Will there ever be seed chip stats/variants for other parts of the ship in the future? Right now they primarily focus on weapons with no alterations to tankiness or speed.

4. I know I've asked this before but dammit with the missing pirate Destroyers it keeps itching at my brain - will the Experimental Destroyer be obtainable by players in some form in the future?
5. Also about those pirate Destroyers - would it be possible to see what kind of spawn limitations they have? Do they spawn in EVERY SECTOR, do they only spawn in the old frontier sectors?

-I'm asking because right now there are no confirmed spawns by the active player base and even less information on spawn parameters. As one of the Destroyer knuckleheads I'd very much like to see one in person.

6. Will the developers consider adding Black Ghost as a permanent addition?

-Many players have asked for it to be permanent prior to it's disabling and it isn't a very overwhelming ship. If it has to do with the theme of the ship then why not keep it it active as per a tribute to the yamato as Endeavour and Spiral are both also permanent additions.

Edited by TheDerpNukem
my english teacher would hate me

ORCA1911 (Posted )

So far there are no rank 18 ships planned nor in development. Seed chips are completely randomized. They will not have more features than what they have now, for the time being, however, they will be tweaked and improved with time. The experimental destroyer is a unique npc/boss that is not planned as a obtainable ship for the players. The pirate destroyers are a unique and random occurrence in Open Space, for the time being i can't disclose more about the mechanics of when and how it spawns. Black Ghost among other unique ship models will stay as a event based ships, however, there is a possibility of its usage being extended to some degree but it's too early to discuss such features.

Dev. ORCA 

About your new DLC Custotian , could I ask for a in-game bundle of this DLC that has already taken the discount into account. Transformed into the same prize of GS.

Cause I meet the error while the paying the DLC on gaijin store. And it's a little inconvenient for me only.

If the error will be deal by next day, I will be very thankful to you develop and work team for this game's service. 

By the way , I want to know is there any information about Rank 18 ship that can be disclose to us? 

ORCA1911 (Posted )

If you're having trouble with obtaining the Custodian DLC, please contact the support (tab on top of the page). There are no rank 18 ships planned for the time being.

Here and there a few things to clear out :

1# any plans when it comes to include Boremys and Executor parts in the drop-tables ? Really looking forward to get those ships, but no news about it so far...

2# Are you guys somehow planning to reorganize the dev-team ? Like perhaps hiring 2/3more guys ? Just that the speed at which new content is being released doesn't feel quite… "optimal". Content ain't released (and subsequently adapted / balanced) fast enough, and that's probably the cause of a lot of issues here (low-playerbase-issue probably too.. which is a shame, since Star Conflict still has some nice potential…)

Updates simply aren't ambitious enough regarding the time we have to wait to get them… And I'd hate to see SC being discarded too   :sad:

3# Any plans regarding new decors in open space ? Can still spot those weird huge wreckages in OS, but ain't sure if those are broken alien ships, or human outposts and stations… Some of the maps haven't changed for ages (well except when you guys… just… turned them upside-down during last OS overhaul ?) :huh:

ORCA1911 (Posted )

There will be events that will sport Boremys/Executor ship parts soon, stay tuned to the news section. Last year brought a lot of change on the PVE scene in a couple of big patches, sometimes it takes time to develop new things. There will always be more features in Open Space with time, if you have suggestions that might be interesting to see in the game, please use the suggestions portion of the forum to write them down.