Topic for submitting flags and corporation logos

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In this thread you can post your corporate logos and comments to them if you didn't participate in our previous event These pictures will be used for 'Sector Conquest' mode, as well as for corporation

I, Carniximus, CEO of the corporation Fowler Defence [FDEF], respectfully submit our emblem for review and approval.        

Here is the new corporate logo and flag for AoWAR corp, "Art of WAR" corp. I am an officer in that corp.   32*32  and 512*512   please change our existing logo and flag, thx

Posted Images

edit:

Corporation name: The WolfPack

CEO: NeoCodex Kurdi

Request removed as a petition from our VP terrorblade, please ignore the following spoiler, I'm keeping the pictures just in case.

32x32 

1VefirD.png

512x512

oDJcJC3.png

• Upvote 1

Please Submit this our Corporation Logo. 

Corporation Name:  Finniric Inc.

CEO: KaoFinniric

32x32

FinnLogo32_zpse46eae14.png

512x512

FinnLogo512_zpsc2b1190e.png?t=1407394691

• 1 month later...

Is there any way that you can start doing this again please?  Our corporation still has no proper logo even though we posted here two months ago (see post #24).  We are active in Sector Conquest and find it a shame that we still do not have our logo in-game to be able to place on the map.

We know that you have been busy with the launch of the game and the development of the dreadnaughts, but now that the launch is passed, this is very important to us.

*bump* (after 48 hours of being ignored, I could not take it anymore)

And if my request still gets ignored by every single GM/administrator or dev that happens to stray into the English forums instead of staying on the Russian ones, I will make a whole new thread just to complain and to voice my concerns again.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration and at least having the politeness to reply.

*bump* (after 48 hours of being ignored, I could not take it anymore)

And if my request still gets ignored by every single GM/administrator or dev that happens to stray into the English forums instead of staying on the Russian ones, I will make a whole new thread just to complain and to voice my concerns again.

Thank you for taking my request into consideration and at least having the politeness to reply.

Would gladly help you but as you see not even my corp's logo was taken in consideration.

So? What's your excuse?  Why on earth were FINN, FDEF, CzSk, emblems put in, but not GOD, GArc, WPK, EVO66, GEN????

How does this make any sense? And it's not timing, becuase FINN posted after us...

I do believe there is an ERROR...

• Upvote 2

So? What's your excuse?  Why on earth were FINN, FDEF, CzSk, emblems put in, but not GOD, GArc, WPK, EVO66, GEN????

How does this make any sense? And it's not timing, becuase FINN posted after us...

I do believe there is an ERROR...

Agreed, but I suppose it gives me time to refine my corp logo

euhm yeah like its taking age's to upload this.. i'm just gonne say one thing .. u guys have time to upload *NEW* corp logo's but leave out the *corp logo's*...

if there or any problems with or logo .. just say it .. yes it origanly from a whine ........... but here's the fun part ... we own that company so there wud be no problem if we use that logo ..

so by this one ... place some hast in uploading it ... thanks ..

• 3 weeks later...

Corporation name : EsadHUN [EHUN]

CEO : KingusHUN

32*32

ehun32x.png

512*512

ehun512x.png

Thanks !

• 3 weeks later...

Tried that. He said it would be done next parch. Four patches later, and nothing. I've kindof given up, obviously our corp isn't an important enough part of the game community to have a personalised logo or something.

Yeah, we have been waiting for our logo upgrade for a lot of time. At least we have the old one but... it will be nice to have the new one instead.