ORCA1911

Star Conflict 1.6.2 (Discussion)

Recommended Posts

The missions were bugging out...showing this instead of "Launch"

 

Also unrelated to server outage, why does my text go orange and circle/cross-hairs go white (set to green) on certain occasions? Also logged out/in automatically after the match ended...

screenshot-190425-195931 - Copy.png

screenshot-190422-213741 - Copy.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another update, another nerfs.

Why are 1.6.2 updates nerfing entire progression system?

Why increasing OS jump cost?

Why a mission for axons and dendrites have so insane requirements/low rewards?(10 PvP wins is A LOT of playtime).

Why even wasting development time adding BR mode? Most ships aren't viable solo. I guess soon it will become Interceptor Royale.

What the hell is happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

Why a mission for axons and dendrites have so insane requirements/low rewards?(10 PvP wins is A LOT of playtime).

Actually it's not the only source of those resources. But I agree it should be vs AI as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lms kicks you for inactivity after you die. This should be changed. Also spectating only allows you to see one enemy ship, then once they die you're stuck in top-down view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bunch of cry baby's not happy because your all set in your ways, you get enough of the new resources in the spec ops match the problem i see is you veterens as you call yourselves like to stay at high level an not give new players the chance to join in spec ops ect to learn yet cry allot when a low player does not make lvl of a normal mission  high all self self self (rough with the smooth an all that) Ace POWER LOL

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PLATOON1978 said:

Bunch of cry baby's not happy because your all set in your ways, you get enough of the new resources in the spec ops match the problem i see is you veterens as you call yourselves like to stay at high level an not give new players the chance to join in spec ops ect to learn yet cry allot when a low player does not make lvl of a normal mission  high all self self self (rough with the smooth an all that) Ace POWER LOL

"Okay, sweetie, I know you think you're explaining yourself, but you're really not."

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the devs clearly have been listening. Now there's pointless bots in Conquest too.

Yesterday, 18:00UTC session: out of my 4 games, 3 were (3 humans + 2 bots) vs (4 humans + 1 bot). As if the stupid reward changes and 12 player matches wasn't enough to kill the mode off.

In totally unrelated news, 3 of the same 4 matches had at least one eLRF just farming structures and completely ignoring torps. I wonder why.

P.S.: Inactivity disconnects for players unable to reconnect were a thing in Eden too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that the number of Open Space mission was heavily reduced and the number of OS missions giving monocrystals is practically nonexistent.

Entire progress is basically stalled.

 

Edit: And even when I see Monocrystal missions, they give like 2 or 3 monocrystals with license.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Midnight_Egyas
On 4/25/2019 at 12:25 PM, Gon009 said:

<clip>

Why increasing OS jump cost?

<clip>

Seriously, WTH is this?  Why put a 150% increase in the jump price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Instead off suffocating the remains of the player base with the ninja nerfs [ie monos from os missions rewards reduced] ultra buffs in any possible game aspect that would reward essential mats - monos-just to make the grind harder and longer, and a load of other stuff [ALL negative from the player's perspective] which I really dop not care to list cos the ones that implemeted them KNOW exactly what they've done, BUFF with positive ways the game !

Do that so the remains, as I can safely call the existing player base, will actually ENJOY the game and will stick around. Hopefully the ones that left, and the number is quite high regardless to what some say, will return and the game will stay online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my part, the PVE side of the game becomes irrelevant and the other does not interest me. Despite my beautiful ships, the invasion of cash to have destroyers, news are only to announce discounts of 30 to 50% and thus confirm that there are fewer and fewer players ... what I will also do.

 

Pour ma part, le coté PVE du jeu devient sans intéret et l'autre ne m'interresse pas. Malgré mes beaux vaisseaux,  l'invasion du cash pour avoir des destroyers, les news ne sont là que pour annoncer des remise de 30 à 50% et donc confirmer qu'il y a des moins en moins de joueurs... ce que je vais aussi faire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NOTHAN said:

For my part, the PVE side of the game becomes irrelevant and the other does not interest me. Despite my beautiful ships, the invasion of cash to have destroyers, news are only to announce discounts of 30 to 50% and thus confirm that there are fewer and fewer players ... what I will also do.

Actually this game is so much heavy PvE oriented now that people are complaining about it. To have a proper income - PvE. Synergy? Co-op. Resources ? Spec-ops, OS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just briefly off topic - are the broken debuffs gonna get fixed some time this decade? Dag'tnith has been broken for almost 2 years, Pyro emitter's wind up has been broken for a minimum of 8 months, Satellite crystal seems to also be bugged and I think all but satellite were reported over 6 months ago so uh... yeah. 

 

Just curious since satellite crystal and random Pyro's being fired 4km in the other direction screwing with beacon captures is really chiselling away at my sanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDerpNukem said:

Also just briefly off topic - are the broken debuffs gonna get fixed some time this decade? Dag'tnith has been broken for almost 2 years, Pyro emitter's wind up has been broken for a minimum of 8 months, Satellite crystal seems to also be bugged and I think all but satellite were reported over 6 months ago so uh... yeah. 

 

Just curious since satellite crystal and random Pyro's being fired 4km in the other direction screwing with beacon captures is really chiselling away at my sanity.

What's wrong with Pyro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

What's wrong with Pyro?

Yeah whats wrong with pyro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Yeah whats wrong with pyro?

When pyro emitter is first used the wind up damage will sometimes ignore if you're in the AoE or not. It doesn't sound too major but when the damage threshold for denying a capture is 1 it can get really annoying really quick.

 

For clarification; I've had the windup damage tick on me when the pyro is directed 2-3km away from my current location.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TheDerpNukem said:

When pyro emitter is first used the wind up damage will sometimes ignore if you're in the AoE or not. It doesn't sound too major but when the damage threshold for denying a capture is 1 it can get really annoying really quick.

 

For clarification; I've had the windup damage tick on me when the pyro is directed 2-3km away from my current location.

The destroyer had a lock onto you that time? AFAIK all the Debuff bugs are about being locked on and most likely all related.to each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John161 said:

The destroyer had a lock onto you that time? AFAIK all the Debuff bugs are about being locked on and most likely all related.to each other.

Yeah there indeed was a lock involved

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the test server thats going to start on latest balance changes ya'll, better not miss it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ORCA1911 said:

Check out the test server thats going to start on latest balance changes ya'll, better not miss it.

There still won't be a Pub Test Client for Mac/Linux?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John161 said:

There still won't be a Pub Test Client for Mac/Linux?

Only windows sorreh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, John161 said:

:sad:  , why can't they just add a Pub Test branch on Steam?

They are stingy with the ammo i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.