Original_Taz

What were the Dev's thinking

So patch 1.6.2 brought us the long awaited Ze'Ta upgrade .... Sadly they forced us to farm / buy 1,000's upon 1,000's of high priced materials to even make it ... Now you may want to just farm it but you will be sad and discouraged as you spend 15 -18 minutes in spec ops just to get credits and no drops for the Ze'Ta ... The other change  1.6.2 brought us is less drops for PVE and spec ops , so those of you that bought a premium license will be happy to know that now WITH your premium license you get the same amount of drops you got before you bought a premium license ... What else has 1.6.2 brought us ??? Oh yea increased taxes on the only material the players are farming / selling now ... How , I wonder will this gouging affect the trading system .. I suspect it will bring the trading system to a grinding halt ... The question I have is this ... What is the positive outcome of patch 1.6.2 ?? ....  Most likely it will be like all the other gouging this game has done  .... the players will NOT pay and just simply wait till the gouging is over to resume their trading and upgrading ... but this is not a new thing for the Dev's to see ... the $125 golden dragon color scheme didn't sell even one or at least I never saw that color scheme in game .  ..... So I say again WHAT WERE THE DEV'S THINKING ?

57 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

I sometimes wonder what the discussion and feeling about the game is on the Russian forums

go there, use chrome built-in translate.

You haven’t seen my Golden Eagle yet I see..

I got my GS from selling items ;-)

On 4/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, Original_Taz said:

so those of you that bought a premium license will be happy to know that now WITH your premium license you get the same amount of drops you got before you bought a premium license ...

This though