TheDarkRedFox

We The People

SCTeaParty.png

"If the players are unanimous they will be free, and it appears very evident the devs in general are more afraid of the players than the players are of their usurpt power to tax them, or their threats to inforce taxes by compulsive measures, they have a weapon much more deadly than the sword to the Mother Land, which will keep them free and make them a happy people.”

• Upvote 3

Everyone stop selling monocrystals, xenocrystals, and the neuron components. If you must sell them, sell at absolute minimum price, regardless of the return. In this, we shall regain our power and declare our independence against the devs and proclaim that we, too, have a say in these matters and that we will rise up against this tyrany to defend ourselves, our children, and our nation game!

The good news and the bad news .... There are only about 300 players on the game anyway , where as this is bad for queue times and balanced pvp its good for a tea party you only have to reach 150 players and get them to not trade / farm the new materials and the gouging will stop , the new materials will disappear , and the game will go back to normal again ... sadly the Dev's will not learn from this tea party and the gouging will pop up again some time in the future ... I suspect this is the PRIMARY reason there are only 300 players in this game .

If it happens again, we tea party again. If this is how it must be, this is how it will be.

Those "300" are only steam players, in actuality the number is much higher.

And I'm also against this, I've resorted to trading the neuron components away as the material requirements for advancing Ze'Ta are exorbitant, I would understand if only the special module required this, but now all nodes need that, and now not only the monocrystal cost is higher but they decreased the amounts we can get across the board, so now there is no point in grinding them or the neuron stuff past the limit, I will make sure word gets to them and hopefully address this as soon as possible.

Regardless of the fact that the entire development team won't give a two craps about the community that makes up the game and keeps it afloat, we support this post.
The devs constantly act as if they can afford to lose more players because of this pathetic nonsense.

You -- the devs -- make life increasingly harder for everyone involved with the game, all in a greedy attempt to line your own pockets. Don't bother even creating a post in the end of it all saying that you're sorry the way things turned out and that you're closing down the servers of Star Conflict, we -- the players -- don't want to hear it.

1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Those "300" are only steam players, in actuality the number is much higher.

True.

And I'm also against this, I've resorted to trading the neuron components away as the material requirements for advancing Ze'Ta are exorbitant, I would understand if only the special module required this, but now all nodes need that, and now not only the monocrystal cost is higher but they decreased the amounts we can get across the board, so now there is no point in grinding them or the neuron stuff past the limit, I will make sure word gets to them and hopefully address this as soon as possible.

They will not be required for forever. They're only a way to block wallet warriors and add a little profit to the game on launch.

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

They will not be required for forever. They're only a way to block wallet warriors and add a little profit to the game on launch.

I know that, it's just that reducing the overall gains for monocrystals and xenocrystals will also affect people that don't even grind for that specific ship.

12 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I know that, it's just that reducing the overall gains for monocrystals and xenocrystals will also affect people that don't even grind for that specific ship.

And it doesn't help that mono gains from that mission were reduced from 15 to 10. Even in the containers you could get up to 60 per day and now you get a hard max of 10 per day.

Well, locking anything behind spec ops grind especially where you need a coordinated wing(r13+ mission)is insane. 

I know that these new resources will be removed but how long will we wait? Half of a year like it was with Pilgrim? Will it be like that with every next ship? Will every next ship added to the game be like "Yay, new ship added to the game! I will be... waiting many months?".

Also, reducing monos from 15 to 10 is an unwelcome change.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gon009 said:

Also, reducing monos from 15 to 10 is an unwelcome change. 

Bring back the container!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Bring back the container!

no, thank you. Mission is reduced to 10 monos, but additional missions in OS were added to compensate.

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Everyone stop selling monocrystals, xenocrystals, and the neuron components. If you just sell them, sell at absolute minimum price, regardless of the return.

No need for this manifesto - monos are 10-12, xenos 10, axons - bare minimum 100 (sometimes even 50 GS is offered as a cashback), dendrites will be that tomorrow if devs decide to NOT introduce those kind of taxes.

Wait, what's going on? Are they trying to add taxes again?

There's no need for it, because ultimately, the purchased GS are sunk into an aspect of the game.

5 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

Wait, what's going on? Are they trying to add taxes again?

There's no need for it, because ultimately, the purchased GS are sunk into an aspect of the game.

Taxes here are meant to stop profits from the game when you have excess resources. Now it's nearly impossible to make a decent amount of GS off of the market.

7 minutes ago, Weylin29651 said:

So, they don't want people to buy low and sell high?

They want people to buy gold with money.

• Upvote 1

Im not amused by the news much myself, its meant to be a temporary thing, for all its worth.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Im not amused by the news much myself, its meant to be a temporary thing, for all its worth.

Thank God

26 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Which part? The Ze'ta node parts composition or the tax ?

1 minute ago, OwnageMaster said:

Which part? The Ze'ta node parts composition or the tax ?

Both actually, but there is no ETA as of now.

Guest MagicalMech

I hope they revert all the changes back to pre-update states, right now it is ridiculous.

Past weeks have been nothing but limits/caps, items via credits cost way higher, additional "tax" and the word is in brackets because the absurd
deduction of an X amount of gs from the buyer's payment is called tax ! As if this is real trade zone and the local authorities impose duties, cheap tricks mildly speaking !

Not sure whether it is the devs, or a single person with Godly powers that making the lives of SC players, with pressure escalating on a weekly if not daily basis but I have the feeling pretty soon there wont much left to apply pressure on. Regardless of what the fancy post about the alleged earnings of some [I couldnt care less to be honest about how much players are earning], I can see that the additional "tax" aims at one thing : lower the intake so eventually players will buy GS from the website. There's nothing wrong with that but spare us the hypocrisy, just state with an honest way the goal and no need to hide behind a bloated ego, it is really that apparent. The trade system was introduced, not by me or any other player but from those that run this game, for whatever reason....It really strikes me how long it took them to find it flawed after all this time [we are talking months and months] and for once more with a ninja move checkmate ! Remove the darn thing and lets get it over with, better still,  kick all the disagreeing players and keep  it online  for a close circle of players that glorify anything that is served.

In this life nothing can be taken for granted and this applies to this game and its player base. We have already lost a lot of players, I've deleted over 30 players from my friends list that were inactive for over 350 days. Why do some believe no matter what is served to the player base, they will tolerate it because there is  no alternative is beyond me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Genlee said:

I for one will not be paying anything into this game until there is a way i can level my Ze'Ta without having to do pvp

You can level up Ze'ta without playing PvP. Lots of PvE and boss raids are needed. 0 PvP.

17 hours ago, Genlee said:

when are you Devs going to understand not every one likes to play in a team or kill other players. 

Considering this game is designed to be played in a team, I think you are playing the wrong game :(

5 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

You can level up Ze'ta without playing PvP. Lots of PvE and boss raids are needed. 0 PvP.

Considering this game is designed to be played in a team, I think you are playing the wrong game :(

PvE =/= Spec Ops. If we were able to get Ze'Ta resources in PvE(as fixed reward based on level, not in stupid RNG loot) then there would be no objections.

Designed to be played in a team? Maybe, however this includes random teams, so Spec Ops are out out the question because they can be completed in coordinated wings, so again there are no valid options. Also, the chances for the rewards are completely random and non-viable anyway.

Anyway, OS and newest BR mode show that devs don't see this game as "team only". It's more about ship classes, some classes are viable only in teams, some can handle easily solo.

Also, what happens in PvE sometimes feels like solo play, especially when you get like ~3k eff at the end when rest of your teammates have below 500 because they MM decided to give you players who just reached r2 and have no idea what to do.