Highlanderius

Earn 2500 effectiveness in team skirmishes ???

Recommended Posts

Hello all!

I have a little problem to obtain level 16, because I have to do a skirmish mission that will have to give me 2500 efficiency to go to level 16, so I do not understand it, can someone explain to me how to make it to level 16 please!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It means click on "shirmish" or "PvP Arena" and get 2500 efficiency points.

Your efficiency points are the total points you earned after each battle, and are used to rank you in each battle.

 

 

Basically it just means

"play a non-PvE game and perform very well"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so if I understand what you write to me I must reach in a single part of skirmish 2500 efficiency, to finally get my right of way to level 16?
Is it feasible?
Or can I see the number of efficiency points after a skirmish?
Or is it a cumulative skirmish game set that will total 2500 effaciency points and if so, how much skirmish do I have to play to get the 2500 points?
If I did not understand explain me more, because the I ask myself many questions!
Thank you in advance!

 

Am not a big player to PvP... so my cat is dead!

Forget level 16 for me, is to bad!

I like play in destroyer, but I really dont no if one skirmishes win to hope 2500 effaciency if there was not this damn mission I could have gone on the PB42 system, it looks like I must forget that ...
It's flat in curses that I'm stopping at level 15 because of a mission ... very flat!

Edited by Highlanderius
more explication

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must obtain 2500 efficiency points in ONE (1) battle.

It is hard but possible.

 

You can see the number of efficiency points you have earned during and after the battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Highlanderius said:

so if I understand what you write to me I must reach in a single part of skirmish 2500 efficiency, to finally get my right of way to level 16?
Is it feasible?
Or can I see the number of efficiency points after a skirmish?
Or is it a cumulative skirmish game set that will total 2500 effaciency points and if so, how much skirmish do I have to play to get the 2500 points?
If I did not understand explain me more, because the I ask myself many questions!
Thank you in advance!

 

Am not a big player to PvP... so my cat is dead!

Forget level 16 for me, is to bad!

I like play in destroyer, but I really dont no if one skirmishes win to hope 2500 effaciency if there was not this damn mission I could have gone on the PB42 system, it looks like I must forget that ...
It's flat in curses that I'm stopping at level 15 because of a mission ... very flat!

It's actually very easy. 2500 points you can get when you capture 4 beacons and kill a mob or two. And it can be very hard to do it in wrong ship. Take a recon or fast tackler. Focus on beacons. Domination, Beacon Hunt and then Detonation are the best modes to get those points. Don't try to do this in Team Battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know, all the skirmish missions do it as a battle team, and you tell me not to do that as a battle team.
Tell me,How do we do that? ?
* thank you for your advice, even if I do not understand the shots, it's just 3 months that I play this great game!

Edited by Highlanderius
replace word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Highlanderius said:

As far as I know, all the skirmish missions do it as a battle team, and you tell me not to do that as a battle team

Shirmish just means any battle that is not PvE or open space. PvP is your best chance.

7 minutes ago, Highlanderius said:

Tell me,How do we do that? ?

Find a ship that you are very effective in (many kills, or a few beacon captures) and fly that ship until you achieve your goal.

7 minutes ago, Highlanderius said:

* thank you for your advice, even if I do not understand the shots, it's just 3 months that I play this great game!

 

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far! I hope you find your time here enjoyable! ;3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you're happy with what I wrote before, but I have to admit, it's not tomorrow the day before I'm going to level 16, I did some skirmish now, and an effficacity of 130 ... it is far from 2500!
I took part in a domination and a tag capture, it's not obvious when big Zeta plumb you on all sides ... :00:
Also when you start a skirmish and that the other team dominates on all the plans ... is in advance of 200, or dominates before you arrive ... it leaves me no chance of hoping to have a big 2500 points efficiency !!!
I can say that my cat is dead, with regard to the attraction of level 16 and adios PB42 ....
I'm frustrated the ... really not happy ... it's unfair to put such missions!
Well I will continue to play, but I find his plate anyway because of this damn mission. :(:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is possible, it just requires great skill and knowledge about both the ships you fly and the mode of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Highlanderius said:

I'm glad you're happy with what I wrote before, but I have to admit, it's not tomorrow the day before I'm going to level 16, I did some skirmish now, and an effficacity of 130 ... it is far from 2500!
I took part in a domination and a tag capture, it's not obvious when big Zeta plumb you on all sides ... :00:
Also when you start a skirmish and that the other team dominates on all the plans ... is in advance of 200, or dominates before you arrive ... it leaves me no chance of hoping to have a big 2500 points efficiency !!!
I can say that my cat is dead, with regard to the attraction of level 16 and adios PB42 ....
I'm frustrated the ... really not happy ... it's unfair to put such missions!
Well I will continue to play, but I find his plate anyway because of this damn mission. :(:

Skip the PvP entirely. Select "Skirmish vs AI" - the top option. That way you will fight against the bots and it is MUCH easier to gain any efficiency points there. Why do you even try PvP? In today games I only went below 3000 points if it was a team battle. 

 

4 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Shirmish just means any battle that is not PvE or open space. PvP is your best chance.

Find a ship that you are very effective in (many kills, or a few beacon captures) and fly that ship until you achieve your goal.

 

Actually that's a recipe for long and tedious and frustrating grind.

Vs AI, fast ships, beacon capture/bomb plant ONLY. Kill is just a 50-100 points, beacon is 500 (or 600 I don't remember now), bomb pickup and plant is even more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beacon is 600, same is bomb plant, domination and beacon hunt can be equally effective, but it depends on your team and how well they can hold the beacons, you can end up juggling them with the enemy, it's not very hard to take advantage of the AI.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beacon in Domination is 500pts, in other modes 600pts. A kill is max. 150pts, when defending or attacking a beacon twice that with max. 300pts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Section francophone, bon bien je vais écrire en français... :017:

J'ai essayer la PvP contre la IA avec différent vaisseaux et je n'est pas été capable de dépasser le 300 pts d'efficacité, le PVP n'a jamais été mon style de jeu préféré, donc j'en revient au même résultats contre des vrai joueurs ou contre la IA, même résultats, :facepalm:

Donc je suis stoppé définitivement au niveau 15 et cela me laisse un gouts très amère... :012:

Tout cela a cause d'une seule mission de droit de passage, qui va me privé de passer a 16 et d'avoir acces a PB42, je suis vraiment très désappointé de mes piètres performance en points d'efficacité, ceci étant dit j'arrive a gagner en PVP mais le hic je ne dépasse jamais le seuil du 300 pts d'efficacité, d'ou ma frustration versus cette objectif de droit de passage! :fed014:

J'ai reloader mon Starcraft2... sa va me changer les idées.... LoL :snowgirl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Highlanderius said:

Francophone Section, well I will write in French ... :017:

I tried the PvP against the AI with different ships and I was not able to exceed 300 pts efficiency, the PVP was never my favorite style of play, so I come back to the same results against real players or against AI, same results, : facepalm:

So I'm definitely stopped at level 15 and it leaves me a very bitter taste ... :012:

All this because of a single right of way mission, which will deprive me of going to 16 and having access to PB42, I am really very disappointed with my poor performance in points of efficiency, this being said I happens to win in PVP but the problem I never exceed the threshold of 300 pts efficiency, hence my frustration versus this right of way goal! : fed014:

I reload my Starcraft2 ... its going to change my mind .... LoL :snowgirl:

Mate. I literally told you what to do. If you are not exceeding 300 points it means you are not doing any objectives. Grab a fed tackler with cruise engine or a recon and you will get 2-3k points in a single domination game. Stop flying that destroyer - you need 20+ kills and some assists to cross 2500 points - that's not gonna happen soon. So go to vs AI, cap few beacons, kill some mobs, but CAP SOME BEACONS first. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John161 said:

Beacon in Domination is 500pts, in other modes 600pts. A kill is max. 150pts, when defending or attacking a beacon twice that with max. 300pts.

Thx, John for clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's the same, whether it's tagged or untagged, what do you do when a big Zeta bombards you at the beacon, I do not hold 2 seconds ... puff! :facepalm:
No time to change position ... lol Boum! :alien1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try to change your ship build, or stay further away from the beacon while capturing. If you stay away from the beacon, their explosives cannot hurt you. Try to stay between 500-700m away from the beacon if you are having troubles with explosives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Highlanderius said:

It's the same, whether it's tagged or untagged, what do you do when a big Zeta bombards you at the beacon, I do not hold 2 seconds ... puff! :facepalm:
No time to change position ... lol Boum! :alien1:

LOL. There are no Ze'ta in vs AI. So:

  • play vs AI
  • take FAST ship (tackler, interceptor)
  • stop doing wrong things over and over again and complain that it doesn't work - you literally got a recipe what to do and with what ship. I played 11 games today, only in one team battle I got less than 3000 points...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

stop doing wrong things over and over again and complain that it doesn't work - you literally got a recipe what to do and with what ship. I played 11 games today, only in one team battle I got less than 3000 points...

 

So you play 4 years on this game, And you dare to make me morals, it's easy to do the moral when potentially or possibly you must be surely booster to the bone, like level 25-50 and then remonstrate me, I do not need to do belittle by you!
I appreciate your advice for the choice of ships and your advice in general, but make me denigrate not interested!
On these words, have a nice day! Ciaoooo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Highlanderius said:

 

So you play 4 years on this game, And you dare to make me morals, it's easy to do the moral when potentially or possibly you must be surely booster to the bone, like level 25-50 and then remonstrate me, I do not need to do belittle by you!
I appreciate your advice for the choice of ships and your advice in general, but make me denigrate not interested!
On these words, have a nice day! Ciaoooo!

Why did you even come to the conclusion that I am trying to tell you morals (?!). When you mention:

On 3/18/2019 at 1:13 AM, Highlanderius said:

It's the same, whether it's tagged or untagged, what do you do when a big Zeta bombards you at the beacon, I do not hold 2 seconds ... puff! :facepalm:
No time to change position ... lol Boum! :alien1:

 

the only conclusion is that you are still trying to do what you were doing before - trying to capture the beacon with big, heavy, slow ship in PvP mode, where such action simply doesn't work. 
And yes - I play this game for years, so I'm trying to save you frustration of seeing your destroyer being blown up again and again for being in tactical position it's not designed for. That's it. 

People are telling you to try different ship, you are still doing it in the destroyer, being blown up and asking "what do you do" - simple: change the ship to something faster, change the mode to something easier.

Also - if you feel offended - I apologise, that wasn't my intent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.