MajorJakas139670

Lost some xenochips.

I logged in last week and my xenochips were all gone, I only had maybe 100-120, but they would be handy now. I would have filed this then, but when I registered here it said to play 2 battles in-game to post, and I am now just remembering to get on this, as I am not sure when the event ends.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw xenochips disappeared
What you expected to see 100-120 xenochips
Conditions in which error reproduce Not a clue.
Problem details N/A
Frequency of reproduction once
Time of bug  

When I follow that link it gives me the same page that brought me here. When I click on 'Star Conflict Error Reporting' it says to post here on the forums. I see no additional means of contacting support. EDIT: Also on the page you have linked, 'Star Conflict Error Reporting' is seemingly the only relevant path to follow in trying to bring this to light.

Update: I found the means to contact support directly, it turns out that as I wasn't signed in, the ability to contact them was unavailable. As soon as I signed in, the "Submit a Request" button appeared at the top of the screen. Thank you forum admins for your time and effort, I apologize for my haste and frustration. If you have done all that you are able to, please consider my topics resolved. Enjoy your day; Godspeed. o7