SynopsisSnake

Regular Tasks had been incorrect for about 2 weeks now.

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw On the regular tasks which you should have earn for the all available tasks shown in this section had been unaccountable for on my gaming time for at least 2 weeks now (Since after new year).

I thought it might be minor error and it will rectify the next day or so, but it has not. I also like to mention that prior to this, when my tasks completion was at 48/60, it had vanished the next day-!

This is unacceptable, and until the issue has been resolved in good faith, (Since I have been in good faith with all TOS of this game, ever since I have started playing and paid for many transactions which sum up to at least $200 <<< you can check), I may take this as a sign of fraudulent of the developers toward players, such as I.

I hope this can be easily resolve for I have done this game no wrong, and am looking forward for your proceeds.
What you expected to see My rewards counter works normally, and credit compensation for what I have earned in honest game time
Conditions in which error reproduce What conditions?
I have been log-in and out daily, did at least 1-3 regular tasks, and none has been accounted for-!
Problem details - Regular tasks section / GS reward when you completed 60 regular tasks
- No matter how many tasks I have done for the past 2 weeks, It remains at 26/60
- Prior to this occasion, I had 48/60, then suddenly reset the count to 0/60 without GS reward payout.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

Edited by SynopsisSnake
Incorrect numbers

On 1/27/2019 at 6:51 PM, SynopsisSnake said:

Problem details

Needed game logs and quest's names