pacoXXII

Star Conflict vers OPEN SPACE WARS.

with the end of battlestar online galactica (BSGO), many players of that game have joined the new world of star conflict, 100% of these players have started to be involved in star conflict for some modes and for the type of setting of ships that are very similar to Bsgo.
Most of these players complain about a more active Open Space for factional battles and therefore a new game mode that could be very useful and profitable in Star Conflict.
My advice is to make the Open space more active in battles of factions or territories in order to develop the open space mode that is little considered and diminished, as in fact the open space even if it has beautiful scenery and large spaces is closed only to resource farm is at the destruction of bots.
What would happen if ..... in addition to the bots and resources also implemented for a pvp of faction or territory?
We would see thousands of players in the field open 24 hours a day who defend their territory with a knife between their teeth. and therefore a continuous competition for the control of the sectors and for the skills of the pilots.
I strongly believe in this type of game mode, and I invite you to do some tests to realize the Open Space potential.
GREETINGS PacoXXI corp. Italian space Forces.

There are a lot of Open Space features planned but it will take a while to see them implemented. Personally im a big fan of OS and it's my place where i reside most of my time so i understand the urge to see it grow into something bigger than it is now.

Until the next patch I'm working on an alliance idea, a hub/alliance/supercorp however you wanna call it, so if you guys are interested you can join AoWAR corp, i already moved my old corp into it. There you will find all sorts of information about the game and be always up to date. :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

There are a lot of Open Space features planned but it will take a while to see them implemented. Personally im a big fan of OS and it's my place where i reside most of my time so i understand the urge to see it grow into something bigger than it is now.

Until the next patch I'm working on an alliance idea, a hub/alliance/supercorp however you wanna call it, so if you guys are interested you can join AoWAR corp, i already moved my old corp into it. There you will find all sorts of information about the game and be always up to date. :)

Hi Orca, thank you for answering, I hope that as soon as possible the open space will become one of the biggest battlefields in the game.
  I thank you very much for your continuous invitations but the Italian space forces is a corporation / clan that was born about 8 years ago, since 8 years we are friends we attend sometimes we do meetings so it is a group of ten years friendship. Logically, we ISF know that the game is difficult and that it will take time to get to levels as high as your guild or others that are born in star conflict.
Perhaps you can discuss Open Space collaboration if the implementations I requested were to occur.
For Other I can say that the iSF will always remain an active clan that will try to grow in the game as always has made us we are also present in many other games warthunder, starconflict, bsgo, Battlefield, etc etc ..
We catch on star conflict to do some games together with Orca. With Respect Greetings. PacoXXI-

yesterday there were some people fighting in open space:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Im here to invite people to fun stuff lol hope you guys enjoy your stay in the meantime. BTW nice fight footage :D

19 hours ago, Cr0 said:

yesterday there were some people fighting in open space:

very fun mate thanks for your video:lol: