Sign in to follow this  
Viriyath

...or allow us to choose mission level BEFORE matchmaking

Let us choose the level we want to play on, with some level tolerance (+-5 levels?), before the actual matchmaking, so the trolls will end up with trolls, beginners with beginners, 10+ with 10+ and 20+ with 20+. I know this could be too perfect for this gem of imperfection we play here, but please consider such option.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

It won't technically reduce trolling unless further actions are implemented along...

What I mean is that if they don't restrict the rank of ships like the old system to mission levels; players can bring rank 5 and below to missions like crimson haze 10 nad thats pretty much impossible to complete after that... Since Missions are random, not selectable except for the daily deadly missions...

I think the reason for the new system is to make waiting times for groups smaller AND give the Random button a "use" again cus with the old system it gave 3 - 4 missions that most players always played cus of the credits.

The new system may give us shorter times for groups but in return give way less credits in compare to before. And i think that adding an option to go for a certain level will result in longer waiting times for matchmaking again. You can also say that the new system "forces" you to play in squads if you wanna play in certain levelranges cus rndm groups can always result in to low missions from my experience.

i agree with you. making search by level you wanna play would be much better for players that dont what to bother with low ranks and trolls.. i really hate my playing because i want to grind synergy and money for my zeta but i cant beacuse my mostly play to level 6 rarely higher. making restrictions for weak players would be nice.

Why wouldn't you just join a corp? Not to mention in this thread are already 4 people - just add each other to the contact list and play together. Seriously - doing quick PvEs with properly honed team is

• much quicker
  • less prone to failure
  • gives a satisfaction of each pilot doing it's part
  • allows to play higher levels 

So if you like PvE or want to farm it - find some people to do it together. Higher level in the same or shorter time as with randoms = more synergy, more credits, more insignia. More insignia = better bonuses = even higher levels possible. Adding another brackets to MM will return longer queue time, which actually will make your credit/synergy farming even less profitable. I already saw people with 40/40 attack/def bonus, which is close to double damage and double the HP. As each level is ~20% harder than the lower one we are talking at least 4 levels more attainable than without boosts, or making farming lower ones so much easier. 

so instead of making game more playable for random players you say find a group? are you serious??? this is solution?.. this solution give only hole between strong players and weak.. if this case is your solution then this game will die even more

1 hour ago, Sharkonus said:

so instead of making game more playable for random players you say find a group? are you serious??? this is solution?.. this solution give only hole between strong players and weak.. if this case is your solution then this game will die even more

It is more playable by random players right now that it was half a year ago or so. There is almost no waiting time for random PvE (in comparison to 10-15 minutes before), still game allows you to launch particular map if quest requires it. This game was always team oriented - from the very beginning. Now you have 4 choices

1. have some contacts/join a corp, make a group, agree on map and difficulty - this solution is perfect if you need money/insignia/synergy fast and effective
  2. launch deadly challenge map - which is roughly lvl 15 in difficulty - that covers the advanced, random players - credit income and synergy is pretty good
  3. launch a map from the quest list  - that gives you a map, but difficulty is selected according to players choices
  4. go full random - least effective way of doing PvE, basically a time killer. Worst option of that all regarding the steadiness of an income flow.

As Vesperion said - this new system lowered the waiting time in random queue significantly, you still have the option to earn guaranteed synergy and credits on higher levels via deadly challenges, if you don't want to bother with lower levelled players.

todays rewards with patriarch 350k with weekend bonus. pve adriana nit lvl 10 .. bonus from difficulty is 105% can someone explain me how and WHY is so low? i cant get rewards over 500k? so wtf? not only that you play with trolls and losers. but you also get sh*t reward? guys wake up? i cant uprgade my modul that cost 2,6M so i need 20 games? i start to really hate this game.. yesterday we played with ym corp lvl 14 blackwood shipyard.. and i still got only 490k credits.. this is really nuisance for this so called money grind mode. no matter what i play and whom. its always the same
im sick of this game.. pvp give max 200k and when i decide to play pve i got 2 strong players and 1 bot with r1-3 ships and it also set difficulty on lvl 1 guys are you even see what have you done?

1 hour ago, Sharkonus said:

todays rewards with patriarch 350k with weekend bonus. pve adriana nit lvl 10 .. bonus from difficulty is 105% can someone explain me how and WHY is so low? i cant get rewards over 500k? so wtf? not only that you play with trolls and losers. but you also get sh*t reward? guys wake up? i cant uprgade my modul that cost 2,6M so i need 20 games? i start to really hate this game.. yesterday we played with ym corp lvl 14 blackwood shipyard.. and i still got only 490k credits.. this is really nuisance for this so called money grind mode. no matter what i play and whom. its always the same
im sick of this game.. pvp give max 200k and when i decide to play pve i got 2 strong players and 1 bot with r1-3 ships and it also set difficulty on lvl 1 guys are you even see what have you done?

Def contract lvl 11 I got 500k with premium (350k without) on R8 Cerberus. Maybe different maps pay different rewards?

image.thumb.png.5052dbf369fdeaa09dcc96d0

Sign in to follow this