Scary_Guy

Cannot complete campaign mission

Recommended Posts

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I can't start the campaign mission "RETURN WHAT'S YOURS" because the map doesn't exist. I tried getting a group of four and doing it, first it errored out saying it wanted ranks 9-11, after that it errored out saying it wannted ranks 12+.
What you expected to see Myself launching into the mission successfuly.
Conditions in which error reproduce Work your way through campaign mode until yyou can't anymore?
Problem details Seems like an easy fix. Just change the mission to any different current misison or bring back Pirate Fort Raid and I'll be able to complete it and move on.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

 

Screenshot at 2019-01-10 01-07-14.png

 

EDIT: Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.  I didn't see a better option to post it in under bugs.  Please move to appropriate subforum if necessary, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Scary_Guy said:

I can't start the campaign mission "RETURN WHAT'S YOURS" because the map doesn't exist. I tried getting a group of four and doing it, first it errored out saying it wanted ranks 9-11, after that it errored out saying it wannted ranks 12+.

Game logs needed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LYoshiiro It's not there.  Current missions are "Defence Contract", "Operation 'Ice Belt'", and "The price of trust".  Though I'm playing on the USA server.  I assumed it was the same across all servers so maybe I'll check out the russian one?  I'll update if that solves it.

 

@Skula1975Logfiles attached, though I'm not sure what good they will do.

 

Timezone is EST

2019.01.14 02.59.31.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Scary_Guy said:

@LYoshiiro It's not there.  Current missions are "Defence Contract", "Operation 'Ice Belt'", and "The price of trust".  Though I'm playing on the USA server.  I assumed it was the same across all servers so maybe I'll check out the russian one?  I'll update if that solves it.

1

The deadly challenge are in rotations, If they arent there just check in for another day. But if you tried and it doesnt complete the challenge after the mission then i guess wait for what support says. Personally I dont recall ever playing the PVE mission so I cant say much but i saw it was up as a deadly challenge yesterday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Scary_Guy Contrary to common believes the Linux Client does not have a inbuilt screenshot tool. (just wanted to point it out since you had a discussion in the chat about the saved location)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, John161 said:

@Scary_Guy Contrary to common believes the Linux Client does not have a inbuilt screenshot tool. (just wanted to point it out since you had a discussion in the chat about the saved location)

 

I mean Steam does, so I was thinking that?  Anyway thanks, I feel less bad about that now.

On 1/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, LYoshiiro said:

Check the bottom 3 boxes of PVE missions, it should be pirate fort raid.

 

I just checked them again and PFR is back!  So I'm marking this closed?

 

How do you mark a bug closed or completed?  Or just lock/delete the thread, anyway problem seems to be solved.  I'm off to complete it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.