TheDerpNukem

Pilgrim requires 10,000 standards to build currently

Recommended Posts

Im sure you will find a way to play your beloved shield faction :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scar6 said:

Seems like this is the least powerful r15+ ship so far. 

"it's not OP so I don't like it"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

Im sure you will find a way to play your beloved shield faction :P

 

23 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

"it's not OP so I don't like it"

 

It's not completly fine either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also just wanted to add since I've seen this on more than one occasion in public PvP - the cloaking misty... thing seems to be more of a troll tool than actual assistance to your team since I've seen it used on beacons stopping the Pilgrim's own team from capping and on top of bomb runners to force them to drop the bomb. I haven't actually seen it save someone even once yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Rakza said:

 

 

It's not completly fine either. 

Yeah judging by the look of it so far its landing mechanic needs some serious help, and it's missile launch area needs to be changed. Maybe a little shield stuff changed but idk yet really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was only an "Emergency Landing" Problem...

 

Thanatos is far from being a correct weapon, and if the effect looks powerful on Paper, you rely too much on allies to triggers it.

Safety speed boost is weird for a Jericho ship with only 2 shield slots.

Emergency Landing is just a big red target on your ship if you don't shroud at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rakza said:

If it was only an "Emergency Landing" Problem...

 

Thanatos is far from being a correct weapon, and if the effect looks powerful on Paper, you rely too much on allies to triggers it.

Safety speed boost is weird for a Jericho ship with only 2 shield slots.

Emergency Landing is just a big red target on your ship if you don't shroud at the same time.

 Like i said, its a meta at best if u manage to get it to work, otherwise just a new command :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ORCA1911 said:

 Like i said, its a meta at best if u manage to get it to work, otherwise just a new command 

 

And Playing it "Meta" is exactly what shouldn't be done with it.

When you design a ship like Xizor's Star Viper Virago, I DEMAND FIREPOWER!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, i like my baguette with some meta spices xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

 Like i said, its a meta at best if u manage to get it to work, otherwise just a new command :D

I found it an awesome PvE troll ship. For defence contract - kill demomen to trigger chain reaction to destroy turtles and then shroud blocks the cruiser from firing. 

No - seriously - if anyone is saying that this ship is OP... But trolling value - priceless :) 

Oh - and EXPLOSSSIONS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, niripas said:

 

I found it an awesome PvE troll ship. For defence contract - kill demomen to trigger chain reaction to destroy turtles and then shroud blocks the cruiser from firing. 

No - seriously - if anyone is saying that this ship is OP... But trolling value - priceless :) 

Oh - and EXPLOSSSIONS!

 

I get your point, but how is this related to "troll"? 

Unless we have different definitions of "troll"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Schwarzschild said:

 

I get your point, but how is this related to "troll"? 

Unless we have different definitions of "troll"

Camo shroud. It's awesome if enemy is trying to plant a bomb. It goes to the beacon, almost got it... bam! bomb dropped, radar blind. Or when enemy is capping your beacon - it can delay a capture by up to 15 seconds, giving your team time to regroup. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, why dont we make it so that this ship can mine astroids?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.