Deelena

“Best suggestion” contest (Ideas)

Create a R13-R17 Co-op (vs AI) mode. 

- ask few vets for their fav builds and give them to bots

- tweak the bots AI to have human-level reactions (just add some delays, for frigates - give them other weapons than beams)

- from bots randomly select 30-50% to ignore objectives and just pew pew

- remove the artificial boosts, but give bots leveled ships

From my experience it will not reduce numbers of PvP players (as most PvP players hate vs AI) and give PvE players a proper challenge for their end-game ships. 

IGN: niripas

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Every other MMO out there currently has this implemented, so i will suggest it.

We need the ability to farm/quest in open space while we are waiting in queue for other modes.  Please and thank you.

• Upvote 2

Battle Royale mode 

it would be cool if this new gamemode appeared in 2019. I'm thinking that the gamemode will have 6 / 8 Map that connected to each other, and within the time goes pass, one by one will be disabled for the players by spawning the Defiler and lots of aliens in the Map, which that way the players need to go to the other Map which later the players will be forced to be in one map. to balance things out, the ships all are the same with same status, and how you collect weapon and modules and bonuses are finding a (containers / buffs) that flying around the map, but also the range of the Sensor are around 10km. Last thing that Defiler can be defeated and if it does the players will be rewarded with special items / special goodies. to increase the ship status you must capture a beacon that will be activated randomly at the time.

Idk if people like this or not, but i just say that this is cool. so it just an Open Space with battle royale mode >_>

Also my Nickname is CloterChohan

hi people!! i'm in the forum!! ;D

Edited by CloterChohan
forgot to add nickname >_<
  • Sad 1

For containers that have specific unlocks (like  R16/R17 parts) - check if the player have specific unlock already (blueprint in the warehouse or learned item). If it has - remove that item from RNG pool then select the reward from the pool. When player has all items from the pool unlocked - select one item randomly. Or in short - give player items that he is missing first.

To avoid exploiting it (like getting the ultra-rare and selling  it immediately) - just check if the player had this item before. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Maybe make some of the weapon's noises less tinny? For example, I love assault railguns, but that firing noise gets to be like nails on a chalkboard after a while

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Xah_Rith said:

Heres something everyone scared to ask for. A mass purge. Ensted of selling 1 stupid item at a time till it boots you from the server. Add a mass sell option where we can just click a check mark and sell all are useless junk in 1 click.

There was a button for "sell all" and it was removed because some people emptied their whole storage. 

You can always just select multiple items holding Ctrl key and then click the "Sell" button.

• Thanks 1

Suggestion: Pick winners for this contest.

• Thanks 1