Deelena

“Best suggestion” contest (Ideas)

I would like to see you guys do away with certain factions nit having some ship roles. For example I want to see Jericho recons and engineers, Federation command ships etc... In my opinion this is what the rank 16 and 17s should have been. More unique ships like the Spiral and Endeavor would be so cool to see (if y'all could add a F-22 raptor that would rock) . Also add more colors and preset paints (likes the invasion skin or the one for spiral and Endeavor) .

comradesatan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest QoleSkeever

I have had many difficulties getting used to the very small crosshairs while in battle, it can get hard to see it, and hope for the next update to include a larger set of crosshairs while battling.

(what I mean by crosshairs, is the plus sign that your plane flies towards to, also where where your guns fire to)

Would be nice if minimum price from Trade was completely removed. Some items have tons of sellers at the lowest price point which is pretty indicative that true value is not reflected.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Add a toggle button for basic and expert flight mode so i don't have to go to settings every time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Allow players to upgrade all of their ships to increase their rank and stats and also to unlock new modules and module slots with credits, some basic resources and monocrystals. Upgrading should be more expensive than just buying a ship of higher rank, but the option should be there due to some unique ship looks, modules and synergy modifiers. Perhaps the DLC ships like Reaper, Sai, Bear and others should get this treatment first, then apply the same to all other ships.

• Upvote 2

in my opinion, maybe DEVs can open the CORP's laboratory in which the member of the corp can get into the lab and nake  research about some corp-exclusive modules and other eqiupments.  :D

Also the OS map can be much more funny by adding some Mining Machine Placing project to increase the income (the more dangerous the place the more incomes) ,and players can form a player squad to bulid defend fortification , pvp zone players can capture others in a special time period( like conquest) while in pve zone can not.

a Ace Player name (ID)  :   SWORD

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Out of all the MMOs i have ever played, the only game where Open world, PvE and quests and public quests worked well together is Guild Wars 2, if Open World will be the focus for development i'love to see a similar system to GW2.

I think the biggest whish I have is properly fixing asset loading, aka "join lags" for non-SSD players. Either limiting read buffer size per step in the read function, like literally all examples of programming show you, or avoiding reading multiple assets at once, but basicly just using a plain old magnetic harddrive setup to test the code until "join lags" are completely eliminated, or a workaround is presented.

Oh wait, if you need a new suggestion for the game, I would suggest "brainstorm about spawn mechanics" (wave spawn, individual cooldowns allowing better balancing of mixed ships, spawn points as new dynamic for better gameplay, etc.)

But I have to say, the current mechanics feel like the result of a brainstorm hackaton.

So I would streamline the mechanics and the engine, I would set up better quality control for assets, with triangle counts and similar, I would switch to a release model of feature-fix-optimization, so that new released weapons and abilities get properly balanced before new stuff comes in, I would actually reduce ships by compressing multiple models to "variants" of the same ship, I would take out half of the LRF frigates or repurpose the role a bit in a way, that both seasoned LRF pilots are happy and newcomers do not sit around in spawn...
  • And remove bots from pvp.
  • And remove "remove friend" from squad menu.
  • And fix the syncing of the market not displaying a large "Loading" in the middle of the screen for a few nanosecs, so that the UI is constantly rebuilding itself if the market is updated, closing all tooltips or windows, what a messy design that is. 
  • I see potential in usability upgrades, like reducing the amount of currencies; or layout setups like proposed multiple times, so +1 to thunder. I would actually go a step further and allow import/export of Ship layouts with some nice format, like many fitting games now have (MWO, Eve, etc.), it is enough if one simply tries to parse the clipboard contents. 
  • Re-add proper love and care for corporation like seeing if others are ingame in your corp. 
  • Where are corp stickers for the ship?
  • You could add "tournament" as reason to LFG?! 

Holy crap I could go on forever, and I have not even said a single word about balancing yet...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Dynamic Spawn Points. You could have spawn stations, or Dreadnoughts circling the map. This would effectively eliminate stationary and boring long range fights and force a more dynamic gameplay. The spawn points could be defended by point defence systems like turrets to provide cover for freshly spawned ships. The dreadnoughts are a far too cool asset to only use them in a single gamemode that most players dont experience often.

Additionally, I'd like the three original factions to become more unique. Ellydium ships feel very different from imperial, federation or jericho craft. So, why shouldn't an imperial vessel feel radically different from a jericho version, aswell? Look at long range frigates: Torpedo frigates of jericho yield a completely different gameplay than imperial disintegrator frigates. Taking long range frigates as an example, I'd love to see faction specific versions of special moduled for the other roles, aswell.

Finally: A small budget for advertising the game would certainly help the playerbase... ;)

ShapeShifter

• Upvote 5

Hello to all,

First of all, thanks to the devs for showing great interests to incorporate the players thoughts and officially provide the opportunity for all of us to chance our involvement into the game. I hope to not acting too obnoxious from the hype while present my concept and get too far ahead of myself by confusing you all and unable to get my point across to everyone at this very crucial moment, so --- please bear with me.

My idea to initiate such concept to be actualized ultimately, in its eventual progress, would be something that imply the sense of vindictive factions & their conflicts to become the catalyst of everyone's growth towards being the full fledged space combat pilot, while the course of that eventuality will be shaped by each and every actions of our contribution and efforts in related to each of the three respective "factions": Empire/Federation/Jericho.

Without further ado, the additional feature I am hoping to gain your support on, is a group mission called "Battle of the Expedition Forces". The mechanism to retain the procedural fusion are summarized into 3 following sections:

• Mission prerequisite is the group with minimal of 4 pilots (NO AIs) to the maximum of 16 (Some AIs ok?) shall start the flight from one sector towards another sector with at least 3 systems (gate jumps) away. The group must be composition of ships within the same faction, may or may not be of the same class and/or ship level depends on whichever appropriates the balance of actual game play (which we can all try to see the outcome ourselves).
  • The mission can be accomplished by the expedition group once the destination point has been reached by the surviving members of the expedition. The winning conditions can also have the variances by jotting upon certain member(s) of the group to retain their complete survival (Destroyers or Commands) or with minimal amounts of survivor being dictated as the key to earn accomplishment. Also, the opposing faction(s) of the expedition force can post an ambush on each sector the expedition taking the route upon, with the amount of pilots in equal or less than the expedition initial headcounts.
  • Each and every success and failure will be accumulated and summarized by end results from each factions and their influences within those sectors related to the missions' origin and the adjacent sectors. The rewards should be the exclusive ship components or the parts necessary to manufacture those ships within the faction, which players elected to take on the missions for.

Once again, thanks for reading, and feel free to express your thoughts on the idea whether you like or dislike my concept, as well as bashing me for shamelessly post such senseless gibberish. All comments are welcome as well, but please.... be gentle. *sob*

Currently i play alot in open space, and my biggest problem with it is that it feels like you are travelling between glass bubbles. Simply, the areas are small. And i know, it was efficient to mix up the pvp/pve scenarios to create the open space, but it should have bigger areas. And to remain efficient, my idea is that bigger open space areas should come also with new game modes, for up to 8 or more players like the special operations, but in a much larger scale map. Pve, pvp or even battle royale, idc. I just want to chilly drift in bigger bubbles, and not feel i'm gettin choked in a space game. (Please remove or replace the fire support and other planet surface areas. I hate them. And we dont need planet surface maps, only space maps) The open space also should be more harder, like in old times. While the decision to remove the fuel mechanic was wise, i think that the instant jumpings are making it boring and easy to achieve for everyone. Maybe with more stations where the players can dock.

Destroyers. They are just totally screwed the teamplay and balance the game, but i see a strangely good future in them. Imagine Star Conflict with only destroyer classes. It should sounds a more balanced promise, and balance means everything in this game. So i dont mind if the devs starts to add more destroyers, premium destroyers, dlc destroyers and an ellydium destroyer, along with new modules and chooseable special modules. And for gods sake, with ships that theese large size, let us have to use more module slots, 6 at least, instead of only 4.

Focus continuously to develop buildable, customizable ships, and i wouldn't be bothered if the common, simply "purchase and play" ship tree is going to be removed. With smaller ship base, it would add the option to reduce the current rank system from 17, thus, futurely balance the ship strenghts between each rank, and this will enchance the scenario search for the dropping player base. (If its dropping, i dont know for sure... only that the map search time is slowly raising)

The ship tunning should be more deeper, with chooseable ship parts, accessories, color changes even to the ships energy color, and of course, much more avatar profiles.

I know that developing a game is hard, and sacrifices were needed in order to progress. The new trade system and the starting of remove loot boxes along with the destroyer parts was a perfect step towards a more user friendly, more popular game. And the reduced rewards from pve scens and pvp along with the more rewarding premium license was necessary to keep up the income. And thanks to the new trade system, i dont have the shady feeling with the alfa, beta, gamma, delta and other containers drops, but to futurely enhance the user friendlyness, theese too should become to chooseable rewards. Rewards, that give us really what we see, and not some random stuff.

The graphics are beautifel and exelent for me, it doesnt need to be more realistic. But the overall interface should be more modernised and more fluid. Right now, it feels like a little bit clumsy.

Ohh, and please update the Hungarian translate. Its start to getting old and describes a lot of things badly. And we are many.

I hope you devs was have the strenght to read this chaotic, badly described mindburst of mine :D Peace, and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

In open space, have the drop loot appear automatically in your cargo hold (after destroying AI), instead of having to fly to the loot and pick it up manually. Containers/Ores auto collect as you fly past them as well, without having to press the 'C' key. Add toggle button on cargo hold to ' auto collect' or 'manual collect'

Kosuede [FAITH]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Missile slot weapons could get an overhaul and become full weapon systems similar to the primary weapons - we'd have various missile slot launchers with its own ammunition, e.g.:

• light / medium / heavy simple missile launcher - it'd take traditional simple kin/em/thermal missiles from intys, fighters and frigates, and would behave the same way as usual (for "it was better before" kind of people);
  • bombs bay - enhancing fly-by scenarios. It'd take shrapnel / plasma / thermal bombs similar to the ones use by cover ops, but with more variety in cooldowns, damage, area and other stats / specialties like cc-ing or creating cc / dot zones, being able to stick to a nearest enemy ship in a certain area, having two or three consecutive explosions (as in having explosive shrapnels);
  • drones bay - enabling carrier-like way of playing. It'd launch drones with various kinds of damage and cc abilities, and with specialties like:
    • being launched in swarms of 3-8 weaker drones instead of one stronger drone;
    • suicidal fly-ins and exploding when having less that some % life;
    • returning to the drone bay after killing its target, or having less than % life, removing bay's cooldown and repairing itself;
    • customization - there could be drones with similar customisation screen to the ship's one, just with much lower amount of changes available - we could change drone's weapon, maybe put some resists / tougher hull on it, maybe add shields or regeneration, add a kamikaze / on-death explosive charge, or install repair beams instead of weapons and target allies instead of enemies;
    • being able to target and taunt other drones, clearing minefields etc.
  • mine dropper - for heavy area control. Same as above - various kinds of damage, cc and behaviour ammo added. Apart from dropping them as one by one or setting up cubic minefield, we could "draw" minefields similar to the way Tal'kin farts. To balance its obvious op-ness at beacons I'd add ability to shoot down mines to the current anti-missile modules and possibility to explode them safely using IR flares;
  • swarm missile launcher - for constant light area bombardment. Ammo could vary in the same way as above examples. I'd put it most of it on very low cooldown, low damage and very low maneuvering (if any). Most importantly I'd remove "more damage to bigger ships" rule to have intys annihilated when going under bombardment, frigates able to withstand it quite well and destroyers being near invulnerable to it;
  • utility bay - for dropping utility objects like repair stations, health packs, cooldown renewal packs, stationary shields.

I'd have bays / launchers cooldowns reduced (apart from some super-heavy damage, super-long cooldowns kinds, where it could be increased) with not much changes in damage, to move missiles from current "additional damage" layer to "second weapon system" one. The change would be nicely accented by adding some CPU / hull / capacitor mods that would increase bay / launcher damage, lower cooldowns etc. in exchange for lowering primary weapon stats or vice versa.

I'd put some of the current active modules generating objects in the game world to the missile slot, e.g. Quark-beamer, Satellite crystal, Crystal farts, Inhibitor crystal, Crystal crystal, Constellation generator, repair stations, static shields, etc. Though in case of the utility systems I'd leave the current active modules untouched and I'd just put stronger versions of them as utility bay's ammo, so we could have both kinds of one utility type at the same time if we wish so.

Anti-missile module could be able to shoot down smaller drones / deactivate bigger ones and IR flares could attract them and detonate / deactivate them on touch, as even current simple drones were considered too strong. Though increased amounts of minefields, swarm launchers, bombs and aggressive-defensive drones should be able to also balance them quite well.

----

As for graphics, I'd add many more alternative colour patterns for the ships. I'd also increase the available colour palette.  Premium options like RGB colour- and material-pickers would be nice, as aesthetics do matter in space.

Another premium option could let players upload and use their own graphics as the stickers - it's always nicer flying something with a personal touch. 

---

In the sounds compartment, I'd give a lot to have an option for lower frequency sounds, mainly on afterburners, UI and using things with C key. Current ones drill into ears a bit too much, especially during long flights through the OS.

"Space mode" would also be great for better Open Space experience, with only the sounds coming from the inside of the ship - engines, sounds of getting hit, electronic warnings, radio chatter. Current "sounds in space" mode makes for more natural gameplay, and for obvious reasons it's great for pvp, but it kills one of the basic pleasures of space travels - total isolation.

---

P.S. It would be great to be able to land on destroyers; I always try to and I only bounce back. Please make destroyers able to become big friendly space buses.

Pilot name: BeyondTheLight

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest stanclarke76

One of the things i thought of, would be a Option to pay a Monthly or Lifetime Subscription..

Monthly would get a Stimulus of a small amount of Galactic Credits / Standards per Week and Limited access to DLC Ships or Parts

Lifetime would get a higher Stimulus plus a Weekly spin on Gaining DLC Ships or Parts. 

By doing this, it gives Players a Broader option in supporting the Game plus Broader Options in progressing further up the 

chain of ships / levels.

Greetings dear developers!

So there is a lot I came out with but let's focus on what I think should be a priority right now for the end year project.

Ellydium and last R16/17 ships

Before starting working on something totally new, I do believe that releasing those should be a must before everything and mostly on Ellydium side. It's been quite a while now since we had anything from them and now they feel like they've gone dark. I know there is a lot of balance issue with alien ships but they mustn't be forgotten or put aside, and i (and a lot of people) really REALLY want that elly destroyer that got teased so many times. So there is that and ofc the 2 last T6 ships, we already saw one (ah get it ?^^) that I believe was the Jericho command.

The game as still a lot of potential and there so much thing that could be added! i'll soon make a topic about everything that could be implemented even tho I know the game engine have its limit! I do hope you'll take the time to read it :)

Endeav.

I think you should have an event called "Best ship design",and let the player base give you their ships to pick from to implement into SC.I am sure there is a lot of untapped Talent out there.It may also take some of the work load off the people who are responsible for designing your ships and let them concentrate their efforts on developing other aspects of the game.If this has already been suggested,then i second the notion. 

I feel the need to add this to my post:Many games have included programs that allow the playes to create their own content to the game such as zones and items ect.

Therefore If i may refine my suggestion to just this....I suggest an SDK for SC.This in the end would be an awesome addition to the game.

Edited by Sunspot11
Refine the idea.
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sunspot11 said:

I think you should have an event called "Best ship design",and let the player base give you their ships to pick from to implement into SC.I am sure there is a lot of untapped Talent out there.It may also take some of the work load off the people who are responsible for designing your ships and let them concentrate their efforts on developing other aspects of the game.If this has already been suggested,then i second the notion. 

Last time it ended with Ellydium ships... Check the forums how many people were happy about this.

This is an idea, not a complete document or whatever. If I have time I'll post a finished/perfected version in the maps voting thread with an accompanying short story.

It's been ages since we've had a new raid/special operations added to the game, so I suggest we add one, such as this one I have created a basis for that combines elements of many game modes into one elite mission.

qB5w47V.png

Map key/legend:

Light blue: Map boundary (map)

Blue: Dreadnought shields (map)

Blue boxes: Dreadnought turrets on the top (destructible)

Dark blue boxes: Dreadnought turrets on the underside (destructible)

Red: Battlestation shields (map)

Dark red: Auxiliary shields (map)

Pink boxes: Battlestation turrets on the top (destructible)

Purple boxes: Battlestation turrets on the underside (destructible)

Mission Title: Secret Armory

Technical Ranks: 11-17

Minimum Pilots: 4 pilots

Maximum Pilots: 16 pilots

Allotted time: 60 minutes

System: Diomede

Briefing:

During the war for Bartle Sector between Jericho and the Empire, several fully automated Eirene class Battlestations were set up using long since outdated experimental versions of the Sentinel A.I. program. These outposts were stationed to survey the Empire and to be used as forward rallying bases. None of them have been used in recent years and were all supposed to have shut down; however, Battlestation ‘Cairo-VII’ has recently come back online. Something has caused the A.I. to start sending out scouts, attacking anything that comes nearby.

It has mostly been raiding nearby Cyber outposts, but the scouting patrols are getting increasingly close to the Hermes Block and Helion Inc territory. With the rising political tensions caused by the Empire’s gradual collapse of power to pirates and raiders among their own breakaway factions, and the Federation breaking off the treaty with Jericho, the UMC thinks it best that the Federation doesn’t find any active Jericho scouts patrolling in their space. It could be seen as an act of aggression.

The station will be heavily defended, we’re expecting a lot of resistance, so we’ll be sending in a dreadnought to deal most of the damage. Your job will be to infiltrate the base and disable the shield generators from the inside. The Sentinel A.I. is very hostile, disabling the shield systems may cause the A.I. to become even more aggressive. ‘Cairo-VII’ must be shut down immediately! Get to it, Mercenary!

Mechanics:

Asteroid collisions: Asteroids spawn on the map similar to Sector Conquest/dreadnought maps, but these asteroids can collide with the dreadnought or the station, each impact costs 50 points if the dreadnought/station has no active shield emitter/generator. After an impact the asteroid will shatter and debris will fly towards the back of the map.

Map movement: Like in Sector Conquest/dreadnought maps, ships passively move 50m/s negative in the X coordinate (moving towards the back of the map). Asteroids and other debris moves at 100m/s. Drones and objects/structures are stationary.

Random event: An event selected randomly out of possible outcomes depending on how far the players have gotten in the mission. A random event will activate an optional objective.

Forced objective: An objective added to the mission depending on the stage, these objectives occur no matter what the situation of the mission is or the outcome of a previous objective. These are to act as “Rounds” to the mission without putting a pause on gameplay.

Optional objective: An objective that will occur depending on the situation of the mission or occur completely randomly. These objectives do not need to be completed but offer substantial rewards.

Refit: A player can dock to the dreadnought and will be sent to the “respawn” screen without their ship being destroyed. The player can then select a new ship (out of the 4 possible combat slots) to fly as opposed to if the player dies they will have to respawn using an identical ship.

Fleet points: Similar to Sector Conquest, the dreadnought has a supply of 20000 fleet points which are consumed when a player (-20), drone (-1), system (-200), or subsystem (-10) are destroyed/deactivated. The battlestation has a supply of 30000 fleet points which are consumed when an enemy ship (-3) or structure (-40) are destroyed and when certain objectives are completed.

Reinforcements: Players are assisted by AI ships of the UMC. When one dies it deducts fleet allied fleet points and is immediately replaced by another randomly selected UMC ship. These AI ships are equipped with weapons, missiles, and special modules but do not bring any active modules to the fight.

Attack drone support: While the Command Tower is active, attack drones will spawn at either of the green spawn points and will attack the first enemy ship/structure they see.

Stage 1: Clear an LZ

The dreadnought will deploy near the edge of the Battlestation ‘Cairo-VII’ auxiliary shield range, players must then defend the dreadnought systems ([Repair Relay], [Shield Emitter], [Command Tower]). Players must neutralize 5x[Shield Projector] by either capturing or destroying the units. If the players are unable to accomplish this, the auxiliary shield sphere will fall by 1% every 30 seconds, taking a total of 50 minutes to deplete passively via the Dreadnought’s weapons fire. Upon shutting down, a fleet of ships enemy ships will spawn.

Forced objectives:

Defend [Repair Relay] (+17pts/s. hull regeneration rate while active)

Completion: Victory

Failure: Repair Relay is captured (-200 fleet points)

Defend [Shield Emitter] (+75pts/s. shield recharge rate while active and asteroid collisions don’t cost fleet points)

Failure: Shield Emitter is captured (-200 fleet points)

Defend [Command Tower] (Attack drone support while active)

Failure: Command Tower is captured (-200 fleet points)

Neutralize [Shield Projector] ?/5

Destroy or capture 5x[Shield Projector].

Completion: All Shield Projectors are captured or destroyed (-250 enemy fleet points)

Failure: Auxiliary shields fail from Dreadnought weapons fire

Waves:

Wave 1:

Wave start:

00:00

Wave contents:

Sentinel Scout spawn in a group of 5 every 30 seconds at any one of the pink spawn points

Sentinel Scout spawn in a group of 2 every 15 seconds at any one of the teal spawn points

Wave completion:

Completion or failure of “Neutralize Shield Projectors” objective

Wave 2:

Wave start:

01:00

Wave contents:

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 3 every 25 seconds at any one of the pink spawn points

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 5 every 30 seconds at any one of the teal spawn points

Wave completion:

Wave 3:

Wave start:

02:00

Wave contents:

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 10 every 35 seconds at any one of the pink spawn points

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 5 every 45 seconds at any one of the teal spawn points

Wave completion:

Wave 4:

Wave start:

05:00

Wave contents:

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 10 every 40 seconds at any one of the pink spawn points

Sentinel Patrol spawn in a group of 3 every 50 seconds at any one of the teal spawn points

Wave completion:

UIfAjKY.png

Map key/legend:

Dark blue circle with A: Repair Relay (capturable)

Dark blue circle with B: Shield Emitter (capturable)

Blue circle with C: Command Tower (capturable)

Red circles with S: Shield Projectors (one to the front, one to the back, one to each side, one above, and one below, the latter two not shown on the map for simplification reasons) (capturable/destructible)

Dark red: Auxiliary shields (map)

Stars: Spawn points (map)

Stage 2: Deactivate Shield Systems

Destroy 1x[Maintenance Shaft Access Hatch] located near the largest drydock on the Battlestation. Navigate through the maintenance shaft and deactivate 1x[Dockbay Shield Generator] within by capturing or destroying it. Fly through the drydock once the dockbay shield is deactivated. Players must make their way to the facility’s [Shield Generator] inside by destroying walls and the station’s internal structures. Destroy 1x[Shield Generator] once inside so the dreadnought can damage the station’s hull. Kill components and weapons to deal extra damage.

Forced objectives:

Neutralize [Dockbay Shield Generator] ?/1

Destroy 1x[Maintenance Shaft Access Hatch] and capture/destroy 1x[Dockbay Shield Generator] from within.

Completion: [Dockbay Shield Generator] is captured/destroyed (-250 enemy fleet points)

Escort the bomb ?/1

Escort a drone laced with explosives to the [Shield Generator] to destroy it.

(objective spawns at the light blue spawn point)

Completion: [Bomb Drone] reaches the [Shield Generator] and detonates (-750 enemy fleet points)

Failure: [Bomb Drone] is destroyed

[Shield Generator] eliminated ?/1

Destroy the [Shield Generator] from within the station either using a [Bomb Drone] or other weaponry.

Completion: “Escort the bomb” objective completion or destruction of the [Shield Generator] through other means (-1000 enemy fleet points and asteroid collisions with the station take enemy fleet points)

Failure: Defeat

Waves:

Wave 1:

Wave start:

Stage 2

Wave contents:

[E-S31 Sentinel Defender] spawn in a group of 15 at a randomly selected pink hanger

[E-S41 Sentinel Defender] spawn in a group of 20 at a randomly selected pink hanger

Wave completion:

Destruction of all enemy ships

Wave 2:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 1

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Medium Group spawns at a randomly selected pink hanger

A randomly selected Large Group spawns at a randomly selected purple hanger

Wave completion:

Wave 3:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 2

Wave contents:

Wave completion:

Wave 4:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 3

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Small Group spawns at a randomly selected pink hanger

Wave completion:

Wave 5:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 4

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Heavy Group spawns at the red hanger

Wave completion:

Wave 6:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 5

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Heavy Group spawns at a randomly selected red hanger

Wave completion:

Wave 7:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 6

Wave contents:

Wave completion:

Wave 8:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 7

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Heavy Group spawns at the red hanger

Wave completion:

Wave 9:

Wave start:

Completion of wave 8

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Small Group spawns at a randomly selected pink hanger every 45 seconds

A randomly selected Medium Group spawns at a randomly selected pink hanger every 70 seconds

A randomly selected Large Group spawns at a randomly selected purple hanger every 85 seconds

A randomly selected Heavy Group spawns at the red hanger every 100 seconds

Wave completion:

Victory

Wave 10:

Wave start:

30:00

Wave contents:

A randomly selected Small Group spawns at every pink hanger

A randomly selected Medium Group spawns at every pink hanger

A randomly selected Large Group spawns at every purple hanger

Two randomly selected Heavy Groups spawns at the red hanger

Wave completion:

Nzr8I5K.png

Map key/legend:

Red box: Maintenance Shaft Access Hatch (destructible)

Red diamond: Dockbay Shield Generator (capturable/destructible)

S0oqR3q.png

Map key/legend:

Red box: Shield Generator (destructible)

Random Events:

Level 1 (commences with stage 2):

Supply shipment:

3x[E-T5 Sentinel Transport] spawn (30 seconds between spawn times), each escorted by 4x[E-L5 Sentinel Escort] at the orange spawn point. The caravan travels from there to the H hanger of the station.

Time limit: N/A

Optional Objective: Destroy the three transports before they reach the station ?/3 (+10% reward)

Dialogue:

Transport spawn 1/3: “[S. Gorena]: Attention! A cargo caravan has entered the system, destroy it before it can deliver any supplies to the station!”

Transport spawn 2/3: “[S. Gorena]: Another transport has entered the system, don’t let it get to the station!”

Transport spawn 3/3: “[S. Gorena]: A third transport has arrived, destroy it!”

Transports killed 1/3: “[S. Gorena]: That’s the first transport, good kill!”

Transports killed 3/3: “[S. Gorena]: That’s the last of them, good work!”

Objective failed: “[S. Gorena]: It’s too late, the supplies have reached the station. Double your efforts, we can’t afford to fail this mission!”

Completion: 3/3 [E-T5 Sentinel Transport] destroyed (Enemy damage reduced by 15% after enemy fleet strength reaches 10000 points and +10% to credit and synergy reward after battle)

Failure: Any [E-T5 Sentinel Transport] survives and reaches the station (Enemy damage increased by 5% per surviving [E-T5 Sentinel Transport] after enemy fleet strength reaches 10000 points)ExOv6kG.png

Map key/legend:

Scouting Party:

3x[E-S51 Sentinel Scout], 4x[E-S52 Sentinel Scout], 1x[E-M51 Sentinel Scout], and 1x[E-L51 Sentinel Scout] spawn at the orange spawn point and travel to the orange exit point at 350 m/s.

Time limit: N/A

Optional objective: Eliminate the scouting party before it leaves the sector ?/9 (+10% reward)

Dialogue:

Spawn: “[S. Gorena]: Attention! A scouting party has entered the sector, destroy it before it can leave!”

Scouts killed: 9/9: “[S. Gorena]: Good work, that’s one less scouting party the Federation has a chance to find!”

Mission failed: “[S. Gorena]: It’s too late, the enemy has left the sector. Let’s hope something else kills them before they reach Federation space.”

Completion: 9/9 Scout ships destroyed (+10% credit and synergy reward)

Failure: Any Scout ships leave the sector

F2BDMNG.png

Map key/legend:

Level 2 (commences at 15,000 enemy fleet points):

Cyber Task Force:

4x[Cyber Killer], 7x[Cyber Hunter], 6x[Cyber Tracker], 3x[Cyber Seeker] spawn at the orange spawn point and attack any and all ships. If they do not find any ships, they will patrol the orange path.

Time limit: 5:30

Optional objective: Destroy all Cyber signatures ?/17 (+10% reward)

Dialogue:

Spawn: “[S. Gorena]: Heads up, a light expeditionary fleet of Cybers have entered the sector, they must not be allowed to interfere with our plans.”

Kill 1/17: “[S. Gorena]: Good job, but don’t rest until every last one of them has been eliminated! For Jericho!”

Kill 17/17: “[S. Gorena]: That’s the last of them, good work! Our fallen brothers have been avenged today.”

Mission failed: “[S. Gorena]: It’s too late, they’ve escaped. A shame they get to live to fight another day.”

Completion: 17/17 Cybers destroyed (+10% credit and synergy reward)

Failure: Any Cyber ships survive until the time limit (at which point they despawn)

34YFNWp.png

Map key/legend:

Wrong turn:

1x[SBA Transport] spawns at the orange spawn point with 0% shields and 15% hull. Once its path has been completed, it will begin escorting a random player.

Time limit: 5:00

Optional objective: Repair the transport before its warp-core goes critical (+10% reward)

Dialogue: Spawn: “[SBA Transport]: This is South Belt Academy transport ID UT-23-09791337 broadcasting on emergency frequencies! This is a civilian vessel, please do not open fire!”

“[S. Gorena]: UT-23, this area is marked as an active war zone, leave the area or risk destruction.”

“[SBA Transport]: We’d love to ma’am, but our ship is too badly damaged to move. We were attacked and had to initiate a random jump. Please spare us some covering fire while we put ourselves back together.”

“[S. Gorena]: Mercs, see if you can fix their engines so they can leave, but only if it doesn’t distract you from your main objective.”

Fully repaired: “[SBA Transport]: We do apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you so much for helping us. We’ll be on our way now, we’ll transfer funds for your efforts when we’re back to the station!”

Mission Failed: “[SBA Transport]: This is South Belt Academy transport ID UT-23-09791337 requesting immediate assistance! We’re under heavy duress and won’t last much lo-“

Completion: Transport is fully repaired (+10% credit and synergy reward)

Failure: Transport is destroyed or time runs out

ExOv6kG.png

Map key/legend:

Level 3 (commences at 10,000 enemy fleet points):

Missile strike:

Players have 5:00 to either get inside the Battlestation to destroy the [Munitions Cache] or destroy the [Launcher Segment] from outside the station. If the players fail to complete at least one of those tasks, 108 [Titanstrike Missile] spawn from row 1, after 3 seconds 108 [Titanstrike Missile] spawn from row 2, after 3 seconds 108 [Titanstrike Missile] spawn from row 3. Each missile targets a random player or micromodule on the dreadnought.

Optional objective: Destroy the [Munitions Cache] from within the station before the launch tubes load ?/1

Optional objective: Destroy the [Launcher Segment] on the hull before a launch is completed ?/1

Alternate optional objective: Destroy as many missiles as possible before impact ?/324

Dialogue:

Event start: “[S. Gorena]: Attention, all units! We’re detecting radioactive isotopes moving towards the missile tubes! Forget all other secondary objectives. New primary objective is to put those launchers out of commission! Destroy the launcher itself or the ammo, don’t let those nukes fire!”

Launcher Segment destroyed: “[S. Gorena]: Objective complete, Launcher is out of commission! Primary objective is once again to destroy the station!”

Munitions Cache destroyed: “[S. Gorena]: Detecting hull breaches and blast damage coming from inside the station, the Munitions Cache has been destroyed, objective complete! Primary objective is once again to destroy the station!”

Alternate optional objective starting: “[S. Gorena]: It’s too late, the launch tubes are armed! Incoming missile salvos! Hunker down everyone! New primary objective! Try to destroy as many of them as you can before they hit us!”

Mission failed: “[S. Gorena]: Detecting multiple hull breaches on all decks, detecting atmospheric venting and fuel leaks. Shields are down and out for the count and engineering is about to be filled with hard radiation. Heavy casualties reported in all sections. Weapons are still functional, we need to finish this fight now, or we won’t have any method of getting back home!”

Completion: Either the [Munitions Cache] or [Launcher Segment] is destroyed (-30000 enemy fleet points)

Failure: Neither the [Munitions Cache] nor the [Launcher Segment] are destroyed (commences Alternate optional objective)

Alternate completion: 324/324 missiles are destroyed

Alternate failure: 100 or more missiles hit the dreadnought ([Repair Relay], [Shield Emitter], and [Command Tower] are disabled. “Emergency evac” timer initiated, 3:00 to mission failure)

Ik8zGNE.png

Map key/legend:

Small red box: Munitions Cache (destructible)

Large red box: Launcher Segment (destructible)

Emergency Warp:

Players have 5:00 to either get inside the Battlestation to destroy 1x[Warp Core] or destroy 3x[Main Engine] from outside of the station. The Main Engines increase in brightness reaching a maximum at 0:10 remaining on the timer. The area behind them becomes an AoE field dealing damage (Source: Main Engines Exhaust) according to the equation:  where dps = damage dealt per second (thermal). At 300 seconds (0:00 left on the timer) the AoE will deal 1,000,000 dps. If the players fail to destroy either the Main Engines or the Warp Core, a “Capital Warp Radiation” effect (lasting 1 second) is given to all ships (shields are completely removed and all ships enemy and allied are reduced to 1% hull). A pure white light source is placed at the engines bright enough to cause adaptive exposure to render the players ships black. The light source fades after 3 seconds.

Optional objective: Destroy 1x[Warp Core] from within the station before a warp field is generated ?/1

Optional objective: Destroy 3x[Main Engine] before the station enters warp ?/1

Dialogue:

Event start: “[S. Gorena]: Detecting a large buildup of energy coming from near the engines, similar to our warp drive but on a much larger scale. The station must be preparing an emergency warp! Destroy either the Warp Core or the engines! We cannot let it escape!”

2:30: “[S. Gorena]: We estimate it to be about half charged, quickly! Disable its warp! If it escapes, this mission is a failure!”

1:00: “[S. Gorena]: Those engines are hot but we still have just a little time left, focus fire. We cannot risk the station appearing in Federation Space!”

Completion: 1x[Warp Core] or 3x[Main Engine] are destroyed (-30000 enemy fleet points)

Failure: All ships receive a “Capital Warp Radiation” effect and the mission results in defeat after 5 seconds.

hOhatcj.png

Map key/legend:

Rear red box: Main Engine (destructible)

Top red box: Warp Core (destructible)

[Repair Relay]

Modifiers:

Capture: 200 pts.

While active provides allied ships with 17 pts/s. hull regeneration speed.

[Shield Emitter]

Modifiers:

While active provides allied ships with 75 pts/s. shield regeneration speed.

[Command Tower]

Modifiers:

While active allows Combat Drone to continue spawning.

[Bomb Drone]

Ship:

[Brokk]

Modifiers:

Shield: 0 pts.

Hull: 350,00 pts.

If the ship survives to its destination it self-destructs dealing

[Shield Projector]

Modifiers:

Capture: 1,000 pts.

Shield: 3,500 pts.

Hull: 1,250,000 pts.

[Maintenance Shaft Access Hatch]

Modifiers:

Hull: 250,000 pts.

[Shield Generator]

Modifiers:

Shield: 7,000,000 pts.

Hull: 1,000,000 pts.

[Munitions Cache]

Modifiers:

Hull: 1,750,000 pts.

Resist: 75%

[Launcher Segment]

Modifers:

Hull 12,000,000 pts.

[Titanstrike Missile]

Entity:

[Torpedo]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 300m/s

Hull: 3000 pts.

Just like the torpedoes launched in Sector Conquest/Dreadnought battles, this missile must be damaged to be eliminated, and is unaffected by Missile Shields.

[Warp Core]

Modifiers:

Shield: 3,500 pts.

Hull: 7,000,000 pts.

[Main Engine]

Modifiers:

Shield: 100,000 pts.

Hull: 3,350,000 pts.

[UMC Martian]

Ship:

[Deimon]

Equipment:

[Overheating Laser 17]

[Small Missile 17]

[Micro-warpdrive]

[UMC Hailover]

Ship:

[Leonina]

Equipment:

[Ion Emitter 17]

[Small Missile 17]

[Micro-warpdrive]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range increased by 100%

[UMC Fomeck]

Ship:

[Berserker]

Equipment:

[Bow EM-Laser 17]

[Firestorm 17]

[Micro-warpdrive]

Modifiers:

Missile and cassette reload time reduced by 80%

[UMC Mardernet]

Ship:

[Cyning]

Equipment:

[Cryolaser 17]

[Doomsday Missile 17]

[Micro-warpdrive]

[UMC Kromlyn]

Ship:

[Nukem-1]

Equipment:

[Branching Laser 17]

[Standard Missile 17]

[Overdrive]

[UMC Remilia]

Ship:

[Orelus]

Equipment:

[Guided Thermosphere 17]

[Standard Missile 17]

[Overdrive]

[UMC Gantubal]

Ship:

[Spark]

Equipment:

[Pulse Laser 17]

[Standard Missile 17]

[Overdrive]

[UMC Quanto]

Ship:

[Mjolnir]

Equipment:

[Phase Suppressor 17]

[Standard Missile 17]

[Overdrive]

Modifiers:

Fire rate increased by 25%

[UMC Montulie]

Ship:

[Sigrdr]

Equipment:

[Homing Laser 17]

[Cruise Missile 17]

[Disintegrator]

[UMC Euqantile]

Ship:

[Gargoyle]

Equipment:

[Heavy Blaster 17]

[Cruise Misile 17]

[Synergetic Disintegrator]

Modifiers:

Main weapon fire rate increased by 300%

[UMC Irelia]

Ship:

[Atlas]

Equipment:

[Gravi-Beamer 17]

[Cruise Missile 17]

[Disintegrator]

[UMC October]

Ship:

[Black Dragon]

Equipment:

[Destructor 17]

[Cruise Missile 17]

[Disintegrator]

[UMC Olympus]

Ship:

[Kraken]

Equipment:

[Thermal Energy Burner 17]

[Cruise Missile 17]

[Warden’s Disintegrator]

[UMC Oahno]

Ship:

[Project 1011]

Equipment:

[Vacuum Resonance Laser 17]

[Cruise Missile 17]

[Remote Disintegrator]

[UMC Sanjian]

Ship:

[Invincible]

Equipment:

[Thi’Es Beam 17]

[Static Shield 17]

[Empire Energy router]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range increased by 50%

Main weapon fire rate increased by 100%

[UMC Tylisius]

Ship:

[Brave]

Equipment:

[Meson Cannon 17]

[Static Shield 17]

[Empire Energy router]

Modifiers:

Main weapon fire rate increased by 100%

[UMC Hasberry]

Ship:

[Vigilant]

Equipment:

[Breach Laser 12]

[Static Shield 17]

[Spatial Stabilizer]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range increased by 200%

[E-T5 Sentinel Transport]

Ship:

[Cyber Transport]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 120 m/s.

Shield: 400,000 pts.

Shield regen: 200 pts/s.

Hull: 50,000 pts.

[E-L5 Sentinel Escort]

Ship:

[Inquisitor S]

Equipment:

[Coil Mortar 17]

[Phase Shield]

Modifiers:

Shield: 70,000 pts.

Shield regen: 150 pts/s.

Hull: 15,000 pts.

[E-S51 Sentinel Scout]

Ship:

[Wakizashi AE]

Equipment:

[Kinetic Supercharger 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 25,000 pts

Shield regen: 100 pts/s.

Hull: 5,000 pts.

[E-S52 Sentinel Scout]

Ship:

[Wakizashi R]

Equipment:

[Shrapnel Cannon 17]

[Plasma Web]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 15,000 pts.

Shield regen: 100 pts/s.

[E-M51 Sentinel Scout]

Ship:

[Sword S]

Equipment:

[Assault Railgun 17]

[Diffusion Shield]

Modifiers:

Shield: 30,000 pts.

Shield regen: 250 pts/s.

Hull: 7,500 pts.

[E-L51 Sentinel Scout]

Ship:

[Inquisitor S]

Equipment:

[Vulcan 17]

[Phase Shield]

Modifiers:

Shield: 50,000 pts.

Shield regen: 300 pts/s.

Hull: 9,000 pts.

[Cyber Killer]

Ship:

[Blood Tormentor]

Equipment:

[Phase Suppressor 17]

[‘Bastion’ Shield]

[Pulsar 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 100,000 pts.

Shield regen: 500 pts/s.

Hull: 9,000 pts.

[Cyber Hunter]

Ship:

[Sawtooth]

Equipment:

[Heavy Blaster 17]

[ODG ‘Chameleon’]

[Target Painter 17]

[Engine Suppressor 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 15,000 pts.

Shield regen: 125 pts/s.

Hull: 7,500 pts.

[Cyber Tracker]

Ship:

[Nyx]

Equipment:

[Breach Laser 17]

[Plasma Web]

[Plasma Arc 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 20,000 pts.

[Cyber Seeker]

Ship:

[Cutter]

Equipment:

[Meson Cannon 17]

[Plasma Web]

[‘White Noise’ Jammer 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 20,000 pts.

[SBA Transport]

Ship:

[Antares]

Equipment:

[Positron Cannon 17]

[Federation Energy router]

[Multiphase shield 17]

Modifiers:

Shield: 90,000 pts.

Hull: 100,000 pts.

Spawns in at 0% shield and 15% hull

Small groups:

A:

15x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-S21 Sentinel Defender]

B:

20x[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

C:

15x[E-S21 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S41 Sentinel Defender]

D:

5x[E-S21 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S51 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S52 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S53 Sentinel Defender]

E:

25x[E-S53 Sentinel Defender]

F:

20x[E-S41 Sentinel Defender]

G:

10x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

H:

15x[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

Medium Groups:

A:

10x[E-M11 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M21 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M52 Sentinel Defender]

B:

10x[E-S41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M32 Sentinel Defender]

15x[E-M42 Sentinel Defender]

C:

5x[E-S53 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M22 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-M51 Sentinel Defender]

D:

5x[E-M42 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-M52 Sentinel Defender]

E:

35x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

F:

25x[E-S53 Sentinel Defender]

G:

10x[E-M11 Sentinel Defender]

H:

5x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-41 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-S51 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-52 Sentinel Defender]

Large groups:

A:

5x[E-L11 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-L12 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L21 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-L52 Sentinel Defender]

B:

10x[E-M51 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L31 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-L41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L51 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L52 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L53 Sentinel Defender]

C:

5x[E-M41 Sentinel Defender]

35x[E-L52 Sentinel Defender]

D:

15x[E-S41 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-M22 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-L22 Sentinel Defender]

E:

10x[E-L12 Sentinel Defender]

30x[E-L41 Sentinel Defender]

F:

5x[E-L11 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L12 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L22 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L41 Sentinel Defender]

G:

10x[E-s21 Sentinel Defender]

15x[E-L52 Sentinel Defender]

H:

10x[E-L31 Sentinel Defender]

15x[E-L51 Sentinel Defender]

Heavy groups:

A:

10x[E-M31 Sentinel Defender]

15x[E-L51 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-H31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H51 Sentinel Defender]

B:

50x[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

C:

10x[E-M41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H52 Sentinel Defender]

D:

5x[E-41 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-M41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-L41 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H32 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-H51 Sentinel Defender]

E:

10x[E-S51 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-M51 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-H32 Sentinel Defender]

F:

5x[E-H31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H32 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H42 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-H52 Sentinel Defender]

G:

10x[E-M42 Sentinel Defender]

15x[E-L11 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H42 Sentinel Defender]

H:

5x[E-M11 Sentinel Defender]

10x[E-L31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H31 Sentinel Defender]

5x[E-H52 Sentinel Defender]

[E-S31P Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Kris AE]

Equipment:

[Mass Driver 17]

[Metastable Field Generator]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range decreased by 50%

Main weapon damage increased by 50%

[E-S41P Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Kris S]

Equipment:

[Shrapnel Cannon 17]

[‘White Noise’ Jammer 17]

[IR Pulsar 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon accuracy increased by 20%

[E-S11 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Black Death]

Equipment:

[Geyser 17]

[Octopus 17]

[Attack Drones]

[Holoship 17]

[‘Triumvirate’ hologram 9]

[Hologram crystal 17]

[IR flares 17]

Modifiers:

Active module cooldown time reduced by 90%

[E-S21 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Talon]

Equipment:

[Nailer 17]

[Energy Siphon Missile 17]

[Energy Drain 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Rotation speed: 120 deg/s.

[E-S31 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Spirit]

Equipment:

[Assault Railgun 17]

[Metastable Field Generator]

[Ion-Diffuser 17]

[Stasis Generator 17]

[Shield Booster S 17]

[IR Flares 17]

[E-S51 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Karud]

Equipment:

[Gauss Cannon 17]

[Ion-Diffuser 17]

[Stasis Generator 17]

[Gravi-wave 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield resistance to all damage increased by 600 pts.

[E-S52 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Caltrop]

Equipment:

[Coil Mortar 17]

[Micro-locator 17]

[Shield Booster S 17]

[Target Painter 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 650 m/s.

Rotation speed: 120 deg/s.

[E-S53 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Zhen]

Equipment:

[Geyser 17]

[<unique spec mod>]

[Engine Controller Hack 17]

[Ion-Diffuser 17]

[Moriarty Virus 17]

[IR Flares 17]

[E-M11 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Black Hort]

Equipment:

[Kinetic Supercharger 17]

[Diffusion Shield]

[Aegis System 17]

[Valkyrie System 17]

[Gravi-Scanner 17]

[IR Flares 17]

[E-M21 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Neuron]

Equipment:

[Nailer 11]

[Ion-Beam Warheads 17]

[Diffusion Shield]

[Mass Shield Generator 17]

[Missile Shield 17]

[Mass Inhibitor 17]

[IR Flares 17]

[E-M22 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Razer]

Equipment:

[Gordon’s Missile Launcher 17]

[Slowing Missile 17]

[ODG ‘Chameleon’]

[Inhibitor Beam 17]

[Sentry Drone 17]

[Beam Disintegrator 17]

[IR Flares 17]

[E-M31 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Strong]

Equipment:

[Light Coil Mortar 17]

[Ion-Beam Warheads 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Missile and cassette reload speed increased by 500%

[E-M32 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Dragonfly]

Equipment:

[Recoil Compensated Cannon 17]

[Micro-warp drive]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 550 m/s.

Special module cooldown time reduced by 75%

[E-M41 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Flamberge]

Equipment:

[Vulcan 17]

[Diffusion Shield]

[Gravi-Scanner 17]

[Valkyrie System 17]

[‘Spectre’ Field 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield regen: 2000 pts/s.

[E-M42 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Dart]

Equipment:

[Mass Driver 17]

[Frontal Shield]

[<Fire rate thing>]

[Orion Targeting Complex 17]

[Penetrating Beam 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon fire rate increased by 50%

[E-M51 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Excalibur]

Equipment:

[Gauss Cannon 17]

[Overdrive ‘Sting’]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Special module cooldown time reduced by 100%

[E-M52 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Singularity]

Equipment:

[Long Descent]

[Sharpshooter Mode 17]

[Target Painter 17]

[Mobile Pulsar 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Active module cooldown time reduced by 90%

[E-L11 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Palom]

Equipment:

[MIRV-Launcher 17]

[Phase Shield]

[Pulsar 17]

[‘A1MA’ 13]

[Ram-Attack 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Active module range increased by 300%

[E-L12 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Palom Mk II]

Equipment:

[Assault Railgun 17]

[Phase Shield]

[Sharpshooter Mode 17]

[Gravi-Lasso 17]

[Missile Shield 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Active module range increased by 500%

[E-L21 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Crus Q]

Equipment:

[Recoil Compensated Cannon 17]

[‘Bastion’ Shield]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield resistance to all damage types increased by 300 pts.

[E-L22 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Priest Bartle]

Equipment:

[Dazzler 17]

[Guided Torpedo]

[Tachyon Charge 17]

[EM Scattering Field 17]

[Reverse Thruster 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range increased by 150%

[E-L31 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Crus A]

Equipment:

[Turtle Shield]

[Target Painter 17]

[Micro-locator 17]

[Spy Drones container 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 150 m/s.

[E-L41 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Scimitar]

Equipment:

[Coilgun 17]

[Attack Drones 17]

[Phase Shield]

[Heavy Guard Drone 17]

[Sentry Drone 17]

[Inhibitor Drone 17]

[Sniper Drone ‘Partner’ 17]

Modifiers:

Active module range increased by 300%

Shield: 115,000 pts.

[E-L51 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Mauler]

Equipment:

[Thermoative Weapon 17]

[Octopus 17]

[Guided Torpedo]

[EM-Scattering Field 17]

[Reverse Thruster 17]

[Shield Booster L 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon fire rate increased by 125%

[E-L52 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Patriarch]

Equipment:

[MIRV-launcher 17]

[Attack Drones]

[Mass Shield Generator 17]

[Nanodrone Cloud 17]

[‘Aegis’ System 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Active module range increased by 200%

[E-L53 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Executor]

Equipment:

[MIRV-launcher 17]

[Octopus 17]

[Cluster Missile]

[Tachyon Charge 17]

[EM-Scattering Field 17]

[Shield Havoc 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Special module cooldown time reduced by 50%

[E-H31 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Archon]

Equipment:

[Assault Railgun 17]

[Jericho Energy router]

[Gravi Lens 17]

[Blaster Turret 17]

[‘A1MA’ 13]

[IR Flares]

Modifiers:

Main weapon range increased by 100%

[E-H32 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Archon]

Equipment:

[Coil Mortar 17]

[Jericho Energy router]

[Photon Emitter 17]

[Gravi Lens 17]

[Tempest Launcher 17]

Modifiers:

Energy regeneration: 1000 pts/s.

Main weapon fire rate increased by 1000%

Main weapon accuracy decreased by 90%

[E-H41 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Sybil]

Equipment:

[Coilgun 17]

[Jericho Energy router]

[Tempest Launcher 17]

[Wormhole projector 17]

[IR Flares]

Modifiers:

Speed (max): 300 m/s.

Rotation speed: 90 deg/s.

[E-H42 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Sybil]

Equipment:

[Vulcan 17]

[Jericho Energy router]

[IR Flares]

Modifiers:

Shield: 300,000 pts.

Hull: 50,000 pts.

[E-H51 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Tyrant]

Equipment:

[Shrapnel Cannon 17]

[Spatial Stabilizer]

[Multiphase Shield 17]

[Gravi Lens 17]

[Tempest Launcher 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Main weapon fire rate increased by 500%

Main weapon overheat time increased by 1000%

Main weapon accuracy decreased by 90%

[E-H52 Sentinel Defender]

Ship:

[Tyrant]

Equipment:

[Quantum Railgun 17]

[Jericho Energy router]

[Multiphase Shield 17]

[Repelling Beam 17]

[Wormhole Projector 17]

[IR Flares 17]

Modifiers:

Shield resistance to all damage increased by 75 pts.Sk0cf7D.png

7SISAOE.pngMoEdteD.pnghC8kEWE.pngqppUWgj.pnge6ly7ST.pngsuhAMjp.png

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 15

Please add more missile weapons to primary weapon slot - currently there are only few and limited to some ships for example Taikin (Tai'al), or Machete(gordon).

EDIT: Forgot to add nickname, my nickname is:

specopsbarton

Edited by specopsbarton
  • Like 1

delete destroyers and elydium ships from the game. put torpedoes back on instant explode (no arming time). make all one ship parts universal to all ships and then delete those so that you buy them with credits. make it so any ship of a class has access to all variant modules instead of only one.

or just revert the game version back to 2014 before the game was run into the dirt

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

As someone who has been playing for less than a month: Make the game a bit more new player friendly by fixing various difficulty related issues, as well as just making things a bit more accessible.

Some aspects that need fixing:

1) When I just got access to level 6 ships, PvE missions weren't a choice with those ships, as the 6-17 range is just too much for a level 6 ship, especially one that isn't leveled up, in the hands of a player without much experience.  Plus it isn't much fun to have to rely on being carried by someone.

2) Co-Op matchmaking was/is routinely busted.  I'd have nothing but tier 6-7 ships in my slots, and it would toss me up against level 15-17 enemies at times.  When I got enemies of the appropriate level, it was fun, but once the matchmaking system decided to throw high levels at me, well, I was done with Co-Op for a while.  Also, the all destroyer enemy line up... not fun for most ships most of the time  Get rid of it.

On the whole, the level 6 ship was a major wall I slammed into, and I basically decided to only play tier 4-5 ships in PvE missions to get past it.  I could easily have dropped the game at that point, and I'd imagine you guys are losing a decent amount of more casual players at this point.

And some general improvements that would have made the new player experience nicer:

1) For open space, low, medium, and high risk doesn't mean much.  There should be a level range for zones, to help gauge difficulty better.  Certain zones also need their difficulty rating adjusted (and potentially a new one above "high" for some of the alien infested ones.

2) The first campaign mission should be the level 1-3 one.  Then do the 3-5s, both of 'em.  Then something balanced for the 6 to 9 (or 10) range.  Also, possibly toss in some other things, like asking the player to get a tier X ship, do a Co-Op mission of type X, and so on.  It'd also be cool if you chose a faction at some point, that gave you a benefit like 10% off the cost of ships of that faction. Basically, use the campaign to provide a carrot to help guide the new player along.

3) Tasks in general need to be better considered.  The game would routinely give me missions based on my Clearance Level, rather than the level of ships I had.  So my biggest ship was a level 7... and it is giving me missions that require level 11.  Likewise, it would (and still does) give me missions to do things with a destroyer, which I don't have.  And won't for a bit yet.  And I have a task sitting around for Baron's Elite, when I haven't played a league battle at all, let alone placed well enough to come close to qualifying for Baron's Elite.

4) Make the tier 8 destroyers much cheaper to build.  Likewise, make a cheaper, low tier, alien ship to build.  An introduction to ship building, if you will.  And possibly then tie it into the campaign, where you have to have A) build a destroyer, and then B) use it in a particular mission.  Maybe as a side-campaign mission to the main story line. This could also be done with a weapon or module manufacturing.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, TheDarkRedFox said:

Bots should be removed from PvP/PvE.

In PvP, smaller battles are OK. In PvE, smaller teams are also OK.

If they must stay, allow pilots to chose "bot-free" battles at the cost of higher wait time. Option defaulted to "on".

If you like this idea, hit up that green arrow / blue heart to the bottom right of the post v>v>v>v>v>

All bots should be removed from PvP/PvE, period. If they restored a decent player base, wait times wouldn't be an issue. Bots suck. You want bots, do co-ops.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Do something regarding YouTube videos! The game needs some more publicity and what better way to do that than make videos?

Either create some sort of partnership program with YouTubers to make star conflict videos in return for in-game currencies and/or resources, or create more videos on the Star Conflict channel!

How will we have players if there is no advertising?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1