Questions to the developers Autumn 2018

• 2 weeks later...

The destroyer part will be remove in this month right?

Will there any compensates for the remove of destroyer building part in our storage?

>_<And will the premium ship mod limit increase again?

Almost every normal ship have at least 2 model.Only 1 unique model is unfair for the premium ship with no its own unique model and it made some of the interesting assembling ways gone.

So please make permium ship can have 2 or 3 unique model pleasssssse!!!!

ORCA1911 (Posted )

So far it's a no on all questions sadly.
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, OwnageMaster said:

If we build the R16-R17s parts that require electrum now, will they stay after the electrum removal? Will they be still usable to craft those ships?

They didn't say anything about them, but now that you mention it, what will happen with other things that require those, for example T3 and T4 equipment for Ellydium ships?

ORCA1911 (Posted )

Everything will be revised to a more simpler ingredient list.

When will the bots in PvE flying to the edge of the map and self destructing or just sitting stationary and doing nothing be fixed?

Is there any chance they OS goes back to the old maps rather than the linear system that's being used now?

ORCA1911 (Posted )

We're working on AI improvements and OS as well, no ETAs as of yet.

Will there be an option added to where you’re able to chose different battle modes in co-op/PvP? I favor team battle more than I do beacon hunt or domination.

ORCA1911 (Posted )

Such an option is not planned atm, it would do more harm than good.

5 hours ago, Exarus said:

Will there be an option added to where you’re able to chose different battle modes in co-op/PvP? I favor team battle more than I do beacon hunt or domination.

What? How would it harm anything… ? Giving players their choice of battle would give them a bit more freedom, and possibly make them like the game more… would it not? I’m not seeing how this would be a bad idea, seeing as having no choice in what kind of battle players want to do is kind of limiting already as it is.

ORCA1911 (Posted )

Players would flock to their favorite maps leaving the majority deserted and making everyone else play one and the same map over and over again.

I have a problem getting a detonation pvp match even though I was playing all day

For like 6 hours still not a single detonation pvp match 

Is it rank restricted 

And if so how do I increase my chances

ORCA1911 (Posted )

The MM is completely random so the reason why you got no detonation is also random. What i usually do is just stop playing for 5-10 minutes or so to get out of the latest groupings and into new ones, try it out, maybe that helps.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...