PapyMcBites

star-conflict.com is dead

Recommended Posts

Ever since they shut down the .com domain and redirect any use to the .ru version, we've had to translate everything from RU to EN, this is the first time I found something interesting with the translation, though at this point I'm not even sure if its an error.

1682950824_learningwithgambling.png.2f43

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PapyMcBites said:

oh yes and of course people are getting this now:

t3nRnGR.png

That's because AnnunakiHunter has a signature from untrusted website. Every single topic he is in gives you this warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the page just select english, about the red thing, it works for me quite fine tho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to Chrome. Use Firefox like a civilized person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use Opera and I don't get the unsecured warning, but I don't have the secure site icon either, can't mods change player's signatures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I use Opera and I don't get the unsecured warning, but I don't have the secure site icon either, can't mods change player's signatures?

You don't geht a secure icon became a few resources don't get loaded over https. Signatures aren't the only ones, even e.g. the images embedded in the dev blog are loaded over an unsecured connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, John161 said:

You don't geht a secure icon became a few resources don't get loaded over https. Signatures aren't the only ones, even e.g. the images embedded in the dev blog are loaded over an unsecured connection.

Having HTTP links does not cause a "dangerous" flag to appear, having links to a resource flagged for phishing and/or malware does (which is the case with raptr.com, where Anyka's signature pointing to)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

Having HTTP links does not cause a "dangerous" flag to appear, having links to a resource flagged for phishing and/or malware does (which is the case with raptr.com, where Anyka's signature pointing to)

I was talking about the small icon thunderflame was referring to not to your post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.